Forum › My Beloved discussion

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

finally! for everything! :v

joined Aug 9, 2014

THAT CREDIT PAGE NO NANA NOZOERI IS FOREVER CANON ERIUMI IS THE BROTP IM WITH YA YOUKO

joined Jul 8, 2013

Honestly, I'm pretty upset taht they are obviously gonna end up together. Nana is....pretty damn awful...like really fucking just terrible. Was kinda hoping this was gonna end like that other Takemiya Jin one shot that came out where the girl fell out of love when she realized how crappy the girl was.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Honestly, I'm pretty upset taht they are obviously gonna end up together. Nana is....pretty damn awful...like really fucking just terrible. Was kinda hoping this was gonna end like that other Takemiya Jin one shot that came out where the girl fell out of love when she realized how crappy the girl was.

OK, explain this to me. how is Nana terrible and awful? I've read several post where she is being called the devil if not worse, so what makes her awful?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

OK, explain this to me. how is Nana terrible and awful? I've read several post where she is being called the devil if not worse, so what makes her awful?

Personnaly, I just don't see how Youko could still be interested in Nana. This girl is just extremely stupid and doesn't listen to anything. When a good friend of her is worried about her and tell her something she doesn't want to hear she just doesn't even try to listen, become aggressive and say hurtful thing. She doesn't care a bit about Youko, it's like they are stranger.

And I've seen that people says she didn't intend to hurt but in page 9 she is indeed trying to hurt Youko. Yes, she didn't know Youko loved her but who treat their good friend that way ?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_beloved_ch02#9

To me, she's just awful

last edited at Oct 7, 2014 8:09AM

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Well, I like this so far. I like most of Takemiya Jin's work.

Personally, I think Nana is a just blind idiot. I don't feel she was trying to hurt Youko intentionally ever, just upset by what she was saying even if it was the truth. I don't care about the other two, but I just hope this ends with Youko being happy, whatever that entails.

Hmm, an ending where the girl wasn't gotten, but love is still in the air. Not as bittersweet as I would have imagined with this type of story.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Holy crap, that is a MUCH better ending than I'd expected! It's rare when a manga recognizes that first love is not destiny, and maybe the trick is to move on and live your life, finding new happiness.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

DANG IT, SHE DID IT AGAIN THIS IS SUCH A GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

welp, that wasnt so sad maybe ? ... drip ...damn it ninjas cutting onions !!! (╥﹏╥)

the ending was more realistic and "real life"-like than what i was expecting; good but sad .

last edited at Oct 24, 2014 12:53PM

joined May 2, 2014

Jin doent Believe in happy endings at all I gauss ... Heat breaking

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, go for it glasses girl! we're rooting for you!

Cant wait for the next ch, thanks for scantalating ^_^

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

eh ? isn't this an happy ending ?
i was reading while fearing that kind of ending, with the blond together her shitty childhood friend, and the actual girlfriend left alone (like a red shirt in the old startrek)

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I dunno, I think it's a happy ending. We got to see two girls happy together and another two potentially in future, the childhood friends reconciled and actually learned something from the past. Moving on can be happy too.
I sure didn't expect this ending though. Espectially unexpected was that Youko was the one to apologize.
Also, Satomi is adorkable.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Why is everyone hating on Nana? I really don't get it. I really liked the direction this manga took though, because I was expecting Nana/Youko after some angst, but nope! Youko's just moved on to a new girlf and good for her. Plus this is an 'awakening' for Nana now to, to go find a girlf for her own cough cough Satomi

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

:D I kinda fell in love with the girl with glasses. I hope there will be another chapter about her.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Well I guess that was a bittersweet ending. Nana got closure but didn't really 'get' the girl she wanted. At least she can move on now.

Dang long(er) hair Youko is 10/10 would bang.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

A realistic twist, huh. I have a few gripes with some characterization issues but all in all the plotline was great. Nana realized her new feelings too late and will have to move on now with her head held high (straight in Satomi's direction).

I'm not sure how I feel about this ending as compared to others...but I think after some time passes this one will sit well with me.

joined Feb 27, 2014

I think this would be a wonderful place to end this, but it has seven more parts. I can't help but feel as though Jin is going to ratchet the angst up to the max at some point across the rest of it.

joined Sep 9, 2013

I think this would be a wonderful place to end this, but it has seven more parts. I can't help but feel as though Jin is going to ratchet the angst up to the max at some point across the rest of it.

Maybe the we see the story from the other characters POVs. I don't know where you could move the story from here with seven more chapters. I never understand why people have such dislike for a character that feel more human than anyone else in this story. She has been my favorite character in this story hands down.

joined Sep 19, 2014

Well I guess Nana's gonna end up with that new character...
I was a little surprised since I tought the two main characters would meet again, and after a while start a new relationship
but well I guess it was pretty realistic... good job Takemiya
And they both look kinda happy with their life so it's all good for me in the end^^

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I dunno, I think it's a happy ending. We got to see two girls happy together and another two potentially in future, the childhood friends reconciled and actually learned something from the past. Moving on can be happy too.
I sure didn't expect this ending though. Espectially unexpected was that Youko was the one to apologize.
Also, Satomi is adorkable.

haha Satomi sure is adorkable - I like nana and youko, but Satomi is just double win XD I hope Nana also think that way =P "nana: its not like I was waiting for you ---- satomi: Tsundere?" HAHAHAHHAHA I laughed a lot reading that..

nice job takemiya..the feels of it were very real and sad, but very nice at the same time.. it was a nice bittersweet ending and a very understandable one.. (my chest is still tighten though)

joined Aug 8, 2014

DON'T END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NANA AND SATOMI FTW

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Love how it ended
Now there is no room for Nana to mess up. She just have to go straight to glasses girl ._.

1397387912948-e
joined Jul 8, 2014

It's seriously refreshing reading a story where relationships are treated as, well, relationships. People come, people go, that's just life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.