Forum › IkaZuka-san Did Not Move a Muscle discussion

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

That was very informative, thank you very much

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Ah sweet, sweet confusion in my yuri-hungry heart as the art style and colouring are overall gorgeous but the rest of it utterly absurd <3 And my, some of those lines... "wtf are god fingers?" or "One daddy coming right up!" among others had me dead. Kinda wanted cute glasses girl to join in (and the teacher too because I have no shame).

Now that I've reread it, it's actually growing on me, especially thanks to the afterword. Really looking forward to more of the artist's work.

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

as far as this artist's works go, there's a gochiUsa doujin that I'll work on much later. their other works are het, which I'm not translating, and futa, which doesn't go to dynasty often.

P.S. if an admin can change my display name to Uselessbian Translations or something, that'd be great!

joined Apr 10, 2014

I actually came to check on the comments expecting to see most people enjoying this work..... Didn't think I would see an overwhelming amount of dissing D:

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

indexoutofbounds posted:

as far as this artist's works go, there's a gochiUsa doujin that I'll work on much later. their other works are het, which I'm not translating, and futa, which doesn't go to dynasty often.

P.S. if an admin can change my display name to Uselessbian Translations or something, that'd be great!

Thank you very much!
There's also Otohime Diver (doesn't look het at all) but that's being worken on by Windyfall in MD thankfully, and they're waiting for the release of Volume 2 to continue.

I really like the artist so I'm glad to see more.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

unique is all im gonna say

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It needs more tags and a coupel of fetishes, but it's okay.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Well.... that was lovely, but a bit messy... (art was beautiful but the way it's set out in the panels was a bit messy..... also the classroom, very messy afterwards... but helping her classmate out in time of need was lovely)

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

For what it’s worth, I found it pretty nice to read. Yeah it doesn’t make sense but if you look through all that, it’s nice and smutty.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

I liked it a lot more than I expected. Hope to see a lot more of them "playing house at night" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

It's alright, just another Okito's weird stuff

joined Jan 13, 2018

yes class just keep focusing on what i'm teaching, while one of you milks kottoi in the middle of the room. No big deal it's not like they'll scissor or anything haha

joined May 4, 2013

Reaches page 10
"what is happening???"

0205216f3f9dd4fe234cb9e2fba7ae84
joined May 15, 2017

The small girl with white hair is giving me a sense of looming existential dread. Like she's some sort of higher-order being surveying a twisted sub-reality. It feels that at any moment the world will crumble apart like old glass and she alone will step back into the true, greater reality.

10/10 no tidd milk required

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I'm all into the boobies and milky tits but my god was this was CRINGE as FUCK.

This is the last time I read Boobs are Male genitalia fantasy settings.

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 8:29AM

joined Dec 29, 2017

I have been visiting this site for more than 10 years, I've seen many things.
But this is the absolute worst.

Yuri Skeleton Muscle
Ivij9baiw3vw-_port
joined Jul 5, 2019

How the fuck is this Lolicon

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

How the fuck is this Lolicon

Usagigari looks a little "small". There was also the flashback to loli Kottoi.

Not sure what Dynasty's rules are on how many pages something has to appear on to get tagged. I remember they have tags like "dicks on page 24" and I think this is a bit of a can of worms. E-hentai/exhentai call it the "presence rule". https://ehwiki.org/wiki/Talk:Gallery_Tagging#Presence_Notes

Over there, they have a generic rule of 25%, but some tags like lolicon will apply if there is even one picture in there at all. A single loli picture in a 1,000-picture image set is enough to get the whole image set the lolicon tag. Which is sort of annoying for those actively looking for it because they'd have to dig through 999 pictures of what they're not looking for, but for shit like guro or scat (or on Dynasty, the aforementioned "dicks on page 24"), one page is enough to make most people regret looking at it at all so the whole 1-image override is justifiable.

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 9:25AM

joined Jan 3, 2017

Read the raw for this a long time ago elsewhere; it's such a disappointment. The artist has a really nice and distinctive style, and so many of the tags are straight on my bullseye, and then... it just kind of lands with a "that's it?" Like finding out that pretty present is just tube socks or that the ice cream you picked is fish flavor.

Maybe it's because the artist's other stuff is all het or futa? He doesn't really know how to draw women having sex with each other? It's really kind of disjointed, there's no flow or payoff, and it's a freaking lactation manga with no breast sucking. Just sad trombones all around.

Fish flavor ice cream?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fish flavor ice cream?

That is a thing, apparently.

joined Jul 16, 2020

My only question after this entire mess is,

who tf actually manages to get off to stuff like that??

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

MochaKiss posted:

My only question after this entire mess is,

who tf actually manages to get off to stuff like that??

It's one of the most popular works in the past 7 days with 19.300 views

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Well, it was good up until the penis proxy and, for lack of a better term, "hetplay". At that point just draw actual het. I can't even really consider this yuri.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

The art style kinda feels like it belongs in a vampire story more than it does here.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

I. Idk what to say tbh

To reply you must either login or sign up.