Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

oh you two, everyone already knows canon or not

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I fucking spit when I just saw the idiot couple tag

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I'm not sure exactly what's to dig at here. I don't know if I would call it a cultural obsession to be concerned with your weight. It's certainly a better habit than the Anglosphere's obsession with weighing 150kg.

It's not an obsession to "just" worry about your weight.

In Japan however it's at a point where you might struggle to find reliable records of weights because practically everyone cites their weight as much less than it is. (Allegedly. I'm no authority on the topic so take my words with a grain of salt.)
Which isn't a thing in the west.

In particular fictional characters and IRL idols are often claimed to be impossibly light because weighing almost nothing is the desirable ideal.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Kei-chan taking over.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I'm not sure exactly what's to dig at here. I don't know if I would call it a cultural obsession to be concerned with your weight. It's certainly a better habit than the Anglosphere's obsession with weighing 150kg.

It's not an obsession to "just" worry about your weight.

In Japan however it's at a point where you might struggle to find reliable records of weights because practically everyone cites their weight as much less than it is. (Allegedly. I'm no authority on the topic so take my words with a grain of salt.)
Which isn't a thing in the west.

In particular fictional characters and IRL idols are often claimed to be impossibly light because weighing almost nothing is the desirable ideal.

I heard that companies even tell you to be a specific weight and they give a certain amount of time to lose weight, if not they will fire you or i think you can be fined. Japan is reeeeeally strict when it comes to weight.
They should be worrying more about baby making, to be honest. That's where they are failing at.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Has there always been an idiot couple tag? Because I never noticed it before, and it's a little sad I never noticed my favorite tag ever until right now.

joined Aug 21, 2017

when the character with normally closed eyes opens them

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Has there always been an idiot couple tag? Because I never noticed it before, and it's a little sad I never noticed my favorite tag ever until right now.

Don't worry, it's new.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Yatsude almost revealed her true power by opening her eyes there, scary

when the character with normally closed eyes opens them

Ṫ̸͚̣̮̰̣͎̹̹͕̹̿̍͋̀̄͛͋̅͜͠͠h̵̡͉̦̤̬̝̝͎̫͂͑͘͜͠͝ͅę̶̨̳̳̹̌ͅ ̵̦͇̩̙̩͍̺͋̔̏͜e̸͇̝̔͌y̶̢̛̛͕̹̹͍̼͇̠̯̙̍̉̽͋̍̊̒̒ę̵̛̙̙̗̾̉̕s̷̛͔̯̑̏̏̓̾̈́̓̽̓̇ ̷̣͍̖̗̬͓́̈̇͌͆̄͆͋͒̇͆͜͜h̵̢̫̳̲̞̺̀͗͗̇̚͠͝a̶͍̤̰͍̫̹̾̑̍͝s̸̻̝̦͈͈̘̊̇̈́ ̶̣̝͓̺̰͎͖̅̈́ō̵͍̮̠̙̟̯̰̩̝̪̈́̂̉́̏̂̂̓̋ͅp̷̻̊̑̎̓̆̋̓̃̏̕e̸̡͓͇͚͂ń̶̨͕̰ę̸̡̢̖̗͙̈̈͋̂̈́̈́̀̀̆̈́ḏ̷̞̟̠͇͚̝̺̐͛̌̽́̆͊̐̽̒̍̕

last edited at Jul 22, 2020 2:01AM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Ṫ̸͚̣̮̰̣͎̹̹͕̹̿̍͋̀̄͛͋̅͜͠͠h̵̡͉̦̤̬̝̝͎̫͂͑͘͜͠͝ͅę̶̨̳̳̹̌ͅ ̵̦͇̩̙̩͍̺͋̔̏͜e̸͇̝̔͌y̶̢̛̛͕̹̹͍̼͇̠̯̙̍̉̽͋̍̊̒̒ę̵̛̙̙̗̾̉̕s̷̛͔̯̑̏̏̓̾̈́̓̽̓̇ ̷̣͍̖̗̬͓́̈̇͌͆̄͆͋͒̇͆͜͜h̵̢̫̳̲̞̺̀͗͗̇̚͠͝a̶͍̤̰͍̫̹̾̑̍͝s̸̻̝̦͈͈̘̊̇̈́ ̶̣̝͓̺̰͎͖̅̈́ō̵͍̮̠̙̟̯̰̩̝̪̈́̂̉́̏̂̂̓̋ͅp̷̻̊̑̎̓̆̋̓̃̏̕e̸̡͓͇͚͂ń̶̨͕̰ę̸̡̢̖̗͙̈̈͋̂̈́̈́̀̀̆̈́ḏ̷̞̟̠͇͚̝̺̐͛̌̽́̆͊̐̽̒̍̕

Somehow, this reminded me of DDLC..

last edited at Jul 22, 2020 9:15AM

I01_rx-0-unicorn-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-sci-fi-anime-mecha-galaxy-anime
joined May 26, 2020

Don't see any difference between normal chapters and extras

joined Mar 31, 2017

Don't see any difference between normal chapters and extras

The extras only appear in the volumes. Readers who read the chapters as they came out didn't see them.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

T̶̡͚͗̂h̵̳̺͗̿ȅ̵̗͝r̴̼̪͐̽è̵͔͝'̸̪̉̃s̷͉̰͐̎ ̴̡̅̽n̷̮̾̇õ̷̼t̵̙̅͋ͅh̷̢̹̔ĭ̶̩̦̽ǹ̵͇̽ͅg̸͉̤̚ ̴̥͝ẘ̸͓ŗ̸̼̋̍ǫ̷̰̾̓n̸̳̜̐̊g̶̯̝̕ ̸̨͇̽Ǐ̷͖̈́ ̵̥̦͛s̵͎̻͘ḛ̷̌͠e̴̯̽

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

T̶̡͚͗̂h̵̳̺͗̿ȅ̵̗͝r̴̼̪͐̽è̵͔͝'̸̪̉̃s̷͉̰͐̎ ̴̡̅̽n̷̮̾̇õ̷̼t̵̙̅͋ͅh̷̢̹̔ĭ̶̩̦̽ǹ̵͇̽ͅg̸͉̤̚ ̴̥͝ẘ̸͓ŗ̸̼̋̍ǫ̷̰̾̓n̸̳̜̐̊g̶̯̝̕ ̸̨͇̽Ǐ̷͖̈́ ̵̥̦͛s̵͎̻͘ḛ̷̌͠e̴̯̽

The creepy text reminds me of something else - AFOC

joined Jul 25, 2020

Awww.. I miss this manga already

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Really liking that jacket design

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Seems like angry twin has a crush on the nurse, though unfortunately for her it seems completely one-sided.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Seems like angry twin has a crush on the nurse, though unfortunately for her it seems completely one-sided.

She should just settle for the loud gyaru instead.

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 1:57PM

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

i keep confusing the two sisters

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Rei is kinda tall for a high school girl.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Inb4 the sisters encompass all the problematic yuri tropes

I like the bio information at the end but I’d really like to know what their stands do as well

joined Apr 28, 2016

With all these characters, including the Virgin Empire like character tabs with each chapter, should we start labeling pairs like we do with Virgin Empire?

joined May 17, 2020

They have to get together this volume! Right?! Plz!

joined Mar 31, 2017

With all these characters, including the Virgin Empire like character tabs with each chapter, should we start labeling pairs like we do with Virgin Empire?

I don't read Virgin's Empire, but the pairs in here are not all that well defined. I'd advise against it. Depending on how tight your goggles are, you could have up to 10 pairing tags, and who knows which pairs will make it to the endgame stage. The character relationship chart would be quite a network.

To reply you must either login or sign up.