Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This kinda gives off that vibe you get in darker sorta hentais, especially after that chapter!.... But I feel like I'm gonna get answers as to why these people are messed up in this manga and Im so keen to see wtf they will do next..... Juicey!

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 2:53AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

this is so messed up... Where is the next chapter? * A *

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Duuude.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Fuck, I need more of this, It's killing me from inside out.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Almost some netorare there

The raw chapter 14 is out.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

It says it was posted on the July 21, but it's still the 20th for me.

joined May 30, 2020

Sei now having mixed feelings and actually caring about Aya and Aya being the one to finally run away since her feelings are starting to deepen? What???

"Oh how the turn tables"

Fuck I just want Aya to be happy, she needs a hug man

joined Jul 20, 2020

Here comes the flipping enemy the manga's ruined. That women is the start of the messed up story. ._.

Cronch
joined Aug 4, 2013

I second that. Also Sei needed a hug way back in highschool so she wouldn't have gone down the slippery slope

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Here comes the flipping enemy the manga's ruined. That women is the start of the messed up story. ._.

And the one who can put an end to it.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I thought sei got over calling yoru in aya’s embrace when she ran away from her but apparently not. Damn at least now she knows. The question is, does she feel disappointed by who’s there?

joined Jul 20, 2020

I second that. Also Sei needed a hug way back in highschool so she wouldn't have gone down the slippery slope

there are several hints that this was the case with her before she started dating Yoru remember they didn't try a normal relationship they were sexfriends and Sei just wanted Yoru to be her sextoy slave so she could not deal with reality (Kasai and Aya are this no if's and but's) Yoru was only an excuse for her she even believes she is the tragic character yeah ask about the "treatment" of Sakai you "self liar" I seriously hope Haruki takes care of Aya (something inside me doubts her words did not leave any impact on her remember Aya choose to cuddle her) and comes fully clean on what happened on her side convinces her not to take the easy way out and they both visit Kasai together with Mochida who's hatred of Red Ribbons was never cured by Hosono sensei based on her interactions with Aya and Haruki she is the reason why Haruki lost it we never hear what she tells Haruki remember? And Mochi why are you praising Sei for her dodging skills why is your younger counterpart member of the yuri class?

joined Mar 8, 2019

Does this mean we will finally see an end to the Yoru arc? Or will Yoru's POV, which I'm assuming is coming next chapter since she visited Sei, complicate matters for Sei more? Sei seems like the much more twisted version of Joseph Gordon Levitt in 500 Days of Summer. I think she's just been holding on to the good parts, how nice it was to be with Yoru, how Yoru was 'kind' to her, all the good things she associates with her experience with Yoru, that she's completely ignored all the negative feelings associated with unrequited love and essentially the less desirable aspects of Yoru as well. It doesn't help that she's been unable to move on because it's hard for her to pursue a relationship that would actually make her happy. Her preference has to be a secret and has been a source of mockery/disdain for her. She tried to be what was accepted in society but that didn't work.

I'm happy Aya finally took a stand. I do not think she will become like this twisted Sei that we know and use Haruki to try to forget seeing as she knows first hand what it's like to be just a body to warm your beloved's bed.

Am I the only one wondering if Sei/Sakai arc will come up again?

joined Jul 20, 2020

I thought sei got over calling yoru in aya’s embrace when she ran away from her but apparently not. Damn at least now she knows. The question is, does she feel disappointed by who’s there?

remember chapter 11? where she says "I don't need a boyfriend Yoru is as nice as ever!" followed by her fantasy pictures

of Aya (look at the background in them) "Yoru" is not even the real "Yoru" but the ideal sex slave puppet for her and that girl from her school was most likely also "Yoru"!

joined Jul 20, 2020

Does this mean we will finally see an end to the Yoru arc? Or will Yoru's POV, which I'm assuming is coming next chapter since she visited Sei, complicate matters for Sei more? Sei seems like the much more twisted version of Joseph Gordon Levitt in 500 Days of Summer. I think she's just been holding on to the good parts, how nice it was to be with Yoru, how Yoru was 'kind' to her, all the good things she associates with her experience with Yoru, that she's completely ignored all the negative feelings associated with unrequited love and essentially the less desirable aspects of Yoru as well. It doesn't help that she's been unable to move on because it's hard for her to pursue a relationship that would actually make her happy. Her preference has to be a secret and has been a source of mockery/disdain for her. She tried to be what was accepted in society but that didn't work.

I'm happy Aya finally took a stand. I do not think she will become like this twisted Sei that we know and use Haruki to try to forget seeing as she knows first hand what it's like to be just a body to warm your beloved's bed.

Am I the only one wondering if Sei/Sakai arc will come up again?

Sei's major problem is that she took the path of Lust/Fake Love to escape the easy way out she also never told her parents (who are a failure of a family) that she is a lesbian she didn't try a normal relationship with yoru but the sexfriend way (while Yoru was together with other men) thinking this is the only way a relationship works she took the cowards way out. I sincerly hope Haruki thanks to Aya takes the path of True love and saves her friend by having her face reality and seeing who Sei really is!

and yup Sei/Sakai should be next Karma's beginning to show it's fangs it's about time Aya see's her for what she really is one of the alternate titles is "That's why It's over" after all!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Holy shit, I'm so afraid for next chapter.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

One of the few series that makes me want to run away and not read this anymore. It's not that it's a bad story, but some characters are just too fucked up that I can't continue. Shout-out to Sei for being an ass.

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 6:25PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Can truck-kun appears? Everything will be resolved with him

joined Jun 7, 2019

honey,maybe the problem is not that you couldn't beat yoru but that you tried to go out with guys after her when you obviously like women
edit:Ah,and STUDENTS

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 8:05PM

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

oh GODDAMMIT!!! I HATE THIS! POOR MY AYA :(

joined Feb 23, 2016

Someone’s getting feelings for each other! About fucking time

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

You slam that door! You slam that door right in that jerk's face!

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

kick that bitch and find aya!

To reply you must either login or sign up.