Forum › Cat Maid and Mistress discussion

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

The only disappointing thing here is that this comes in such tiny bits and bursts. There's never enough.

joined Jul 2, 2020

I feel like this isn't a manga, just the same chapter repeating over and over again.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I feel like this isn't a manga, just the same chapter repeating over and over again.

Maybe because it's start everytime with the same sentences.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Nanoha and Chidori are dating, but it's a secret from everyone. :P

last edited at Jul 12, 2020 7:58AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What--a secret!?! I thought everyone was just being really cool about it . . .

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I've been waiting for a long time for someone to notice this similarity. Curious how no one has yet complained about it in this case.

joined Jun 29, 2020

"I think... She's really too kind."

joined Jul 8, 2019

I just realized I've mistakenly suggested the Moe up the butt tag twice. I also just realized I do NOT regret it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"I've been waiting for a long time for someone to notice this similarity. Curious how no one has yet complained about it in this case."

? I'm pretty sure people in that thread have complained about the repeated preface.

joined Dec 24, 2019

oh i am so touch starved what an amazing series to make me yearn. /half-joking

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good one. Should add that to the list as well. :D

"I've been waiting for a long time for someone to notice this similarity. Curious how no one has yet complained about it in this case."

? I'm pretty sure people in that thread have complained about the repeated preface.

In that one, yes. In this one not, though, and we have far more chapters now than that one had when they started to.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Good one. Should add that to the list as well. :D

In that one, yes. In this one not, though, and we have far more chapters now than that one had when they started to.

You don’t suppose readers have figured out the role that repetition plays in comedy, do you?

Fingers crossed . . .

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

TFW you pet your neko so much she turns into the tachi.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You don’t suppose readers have figured out the role that repetition plays in comedy, do you?

Fingers crossed . . .

I like your optimism, something I've long since lost...

joined Feb 24, 2019

Just saw that the artist has also posted some vampire and maid stuff similar to this on Twitter. I hope someone decides to translate those one day because this stuff is fluffy gold.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Each and every time, I kept trying to get to the next non-existent page in the hopes of seeing them beep each other.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

More like she got sensitive because you were playing with her ears and tail, which is amazing, keep going.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Insane amounts of tail-holding

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

adorable

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Absolutely adorable!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Next time: "Can we have sex?"

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

My maid is a half human and half feline girl. She's a diligent worker who tends to all her duties flawlessly, but I really wish she'd learn to use a damn toilet.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Local rich woman sexually harasses employee: news at 11.

;)

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

My maid is a half human and half feline girl. She's a diligent worker who tends to all her duties flawlessly, but I really wish she'd learn to use a damn toilet.

My brother's cat, Fluffy, used to nap in his bathroom sink. After observing what people do, at some point he started using the toilet himself. Never did flush though.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Insane amounts of tail-holding

Seconded

To reply you must either login or sign up.