I don't know how to react!...︶︿︶

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Bad End.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I don't know how to react!...︶︿︶

Well, lesbian girl just noticed that she's mostly fine being a mistress, even though she first tried really hard not to be. She realized that her stereotypical "bislut" sex-friend/love interest isn't someone who is suited for normal monogamous dating anyway.

So it's not a bad ending or anything. It's just her life and her coming to acceptance of what it actually is. End of her wistful thinking.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 1:04PM

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

ouch. what I "don't get " is, if the friend has those preferences why even get married? even if it wasn't her friend it seems like she would/will cheat anyway, so wouldn't it be better to just not be part of a monogamous relationship?

ah well but then where is the story, bittersweet but kinda like it, kinda wish her comment of "I'll think about it you promise to value me too" could mean there is hope. but from the sound of the first lines about how things have been in the past, there probably isn't

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

even if they were girlfriends she would cheat on her :/

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 3:07PM

Bang%20dream!_%20episode%2013%20_%20we%20sang!-min
joined Nov 15, 2018

even if they were girlfriends she would cheat on her :/

ur right, yikes

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

ouch. what I "don't get " is, if the friend has those preferences why even get married?

Probably to maintain a stable life without having to worry about working too much, it was mentioned the husband was rich after all, so gold digging basically.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Those last lines really hurt honestly.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

The intro felt like there should be a previous story before this one, is there a first part or something? Because the description just says "A collection of works...".

poetry about estella
joined Aug 2, 2017

bi depictions in yuri manga are nice and not stereotypical as ever i must say (((sarcasm)))

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

I rolled my eyes so hard...

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Cheating girl is possibly very unhappy because of Sayo's lack of interest and value for her.
Just provoking to get what she really wants. Who she really wants.
But Sayo doesn't fight for her.

I see Sayo's indifference as a negative issue here.

Anyway, cheating girl is hitting on others, but never going with them.
It's always Sayo.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oof

joined Jun 7, 2019

Why bisexuals are always represented in the manga as people who are sexually active or who are with many people at the same time?
I'm bisexual and none of that happened to me yet, does it come in a few years or how does it work?;-;

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 9:39PM

joined Jun 18, 2020

as a bi girl, i can confirm that depictions of us in yuri manga is 100% accurate. not

joined Jun 14, 2020

Why bisexuals are always represented in the manga as people who are sexually active or who are with many people at the same time?
I'm bisexual and none of that happened to me yet, does it come in a few years or how does it work?;-;

Yeah, give it some time. I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

ouch. what I "don't get " is, if the friend has those preferences why even get married? even if it wasn't her friend it seems like she would/will cheat anyway, so wouldn't it be better to just not be part of a monogamous relationship?

Could be a number of reasons. Anything from an extremely strong societal pressure to get married to wanting the closeness/perks of marriage and not really caring if others get hurt by her behavior. A similar question could be asked of anyone who cheats and the answer often isn't a good one.

Cheating girl is possibly very unhappy because of Sayo's lack of interest and value for her.

It's always Sayo.

That's not really fair to Sayo. If you respect someone else at all, then after a certain point you have to respect their expressed wishes about who they want to be with and getting married to someone else is well after that point.

Dating someone else or cheating to make the person you actually care jealous or to try and make them fight for you is pretty terrible behavior. It's unfair to both the person you claim to care about and the person you're using to get at them. More then that, it has no good reasonable outcomes: Either you don't get the person you want, because they didn't think you were seriously interested in them, you convince them to force themselves on you against your expressed wishes which is ... not the hallmark of a healthy relationship.

As for the friend flirting with everyone, but only going with Sayo, that's demonstrably not true, since she's getting married to someone else. Even in the scenes we saw, we can't tell if she would have gone with any of the other people, because Sayo physically and forcefully dragged her away before she could. She even complained about Sayo hurting her the second time.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is why we need to talk more about poly relationships.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

How the modern world works?... it don't.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

NEVER AGAIN

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

It's Sayo who must have self-respect.

This really got on my nerves.

joined Jun 14, 2020

I guess bisexuals are poorly represented and grossly misunderstood. A lot of people are under the impression that bisexuals are sexually attracted to both male and female "simultaneously". Bisexuals may have more "options" because they have the best of both worlds (so to speak), but if you think bisexuals are synonymous to cheaters then you might as well say all beautiful and handsome people are cheaters too, because they may have "more options" than the average-looking person.
Do beautiful people get the same stigma as the bisexuals, though? I don't think so.
Why? Maybe more exposure and representation in a consistent medium.
This should happen to bisexuals as the heterosexuals AND the homosexuals are having a hard time understanding them too.

joined Jun 7, 2019

Yeah, give it some time. I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

still waiting

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

It's always Sayo.

That's not really fair to Sayo. If you respect someone else at all, then after a certain point you have to respect their expressed wishes about who they want to be with and getting married to someone else is well after that point.

Dating someone else or cheating to make the person you actually care jealous or to try and make them fight for you is pretty terrible behavior. It's unfair to both the person you claim to care about and the person you're using to get at them. More then that, it has no good reasonable outcomes: Either you don't get the person you want, because they didn't think you were seriously interested in them, you convince them to force themselves on you against your expressed wishes which is ... not the hallmark of a healthy relationship.

As for the friend flirting with everyone, but only going with Sayo, that's demonstrably not true, since she's getting married to someone else. Even in the scenes we saw, we can't tell if she would have gone with any of the other people, because Sayo physically and forcefully dragged her away before she could. She even complained about Sayo hurting her the second time.

I'm still standing by my opinion. I've never said their relationship is healthy.

Yuna: "I'm unhappy, I feel neglected even before the marriage"- She says she wants to have sex, to whom? To SAYO. And what?

Sayo is pushing her away, Sayo is jealous, Sayo forcefully is dragging her away, Sayo almost insulted her directly...
And what? Both are confessing love to each other in bed, during sex.

But it's reality, such kind of relationships. If one side is pushed away, often will escape reality drinking, losing any criteria, trying to find attention somewhere else even it's dangerous...

Yuna is lost, left on her own to hang on in a gap. It does not matter how she is sweet to Sayo, Sayo is constantly pushing her away, until she can't, when she must react and shelter her from self-harming behavior.

And I can't feel any connection between Yuna and her fiance. I can't even call it cheating, her needs. "I'm normal"-she says. And yes, she is. She wants to be loved.
Prospect of "future husband" here is only a picture of someone who does not care at all. But it does not hurt Yuna, she's hurt by neglecting of Sayo.

Problem is, some lesbians will accept their love interest het-marriage without fighting, taking the role of third wheel as "expected". Sayo gave up before it's over. And that's why she is pushing her love, her lover, into disaster.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 9:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.