Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

This has a line like that.

Yes, this is it. Thanks!

Sandwich%20(2)
joined Sep 9, 2018

Can’t remember the name of this Korean webcomic (not on dynasty I’m pretty sure). I remember the main character has a tutor and has a beautiful friend and an athletic friend and there was some relationship drama between them. Main girl ended up with athletic girl iirc ??

Screenshot_20200503-064317_samsung%20internet
joined Sep 15, 2019

Can’t remember the name of this Korean webcomic (not on dynasty I’m pretty sure). I remember the main character has a tutor and has a beautiful friend and an athletic friend and there was some relationship drama between them. Main girl ended up with athletic girl iirc ??

Do you remember what the art looked like?

Sandwich%20(2)
joined Sep 9, 2018

Do you remember what the art looked like?

I actually just found it! It’s called Unnie’s Taste. The translation is pretty terrible though

Screenshot_20200503-064317_samsung%20internet
joined Sep 15, 2019

I actually just found it! It’s called Unnie’s Taste. The translation is pretty terrible though

Yea, I remember readin like a little bit of it so I had a hunch, I just wanted to make sure by askin what the art looked like lmao
Nice that you found it tho!

last edited at Jun 12, 2020 8:49PM

ThatOneYuriFan
Ejchpi2xsaq-762
joined Apr 9, 2020

there was a pretty new manga where there was a girl whose dad had died and she met another girl whose dad has also died and they went to a abandon amusement park and kissed but when she was taking her back to her house she realized that their dad was the same. it had no incest tag though.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jun 15, 2020

Older manga series, at least few volumes long, comedy. Some kind of entertainment business, young (irritating) main couple filled with "but we're both girls", "both not realising other person's feelings" etc. doubts.

The series also had a side couple. Adults, photographer and clothes model(?). Their work relation difficult, photographer thinking it's because the other one is in love -> unprofessional looking photos. Looking for the comedic "confrontation" scene where the reason for steamy/shaky photos is revealed to be photographer and/or photographer's shaky hands / horny imagination.

Sorry vague memories only, any help appreciated. :)

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 6:13AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
joined Jun 15, 2020

Not vague enough

Seems right, though the series is much older than I remembered. Thank you.

Note to self: memorize "idiot couple" tag.

joined Jan 3, 2017

Hello was wondering if anyone knew the name to a one shot where this girl is like a monster hunter and she lives with 2 monsters, one is the mother the other is her baby and the mother like dies in the end

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hello was wondering if anyone knew the name to a one shot where this girl is like a monster hunter and she lives with 2 monsters, one is the mother the other is her baby and the mother like dies in the end

Take me a bit of time to found it through the tags but here it is https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_dont_need_promises

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Heyo! This is actually just an image I think and not a manga but it's a really cute one where it shows a girl growing up with gardevoir and there's like 3 or 4 panels I think, each with a different evolution of Gardevoir, and in the end the girl is like blushing and flustered as the Gardevoir is flirty/on top of her

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Heyo! This is actually just an image I think and not a manga but it's a really cute one where it shows a girl growing up with gardevoir and there's like 3 or 4 panels I think, each with a different evolution of Gardevoir, and in the end the girl is like blushing and flustered as the Gardevoir is flirty/on top of her

These two?

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The fairly old work where a girl paints a naked portrait of a girl she is into and that portrait is left at the school

A different fairly old one involving a painter in a school. One who is very skilled but always throws away her work

Anything else that needs the artist tag

I don't need promises

Hey! That has a sequel. I hope we get to it

last edited at Jun 20, 2020 1:05AM

joined Nov 27, 2016

does anybody know where i can find the image set that was like eli/nozomi and nico but they were delinquents and eli kept beating up nico for threatening nozomi

I think you’re either talking about this one by Pito
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/%CE%BCs_fight_club
Or this one by Zawawa
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/5005

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Altair posted:

The fairly old work where a girl paints a naked portrait of a girl she is into and that portrait is left at the school

Sounds like this.

A different fairly old one involving a painter in a school. One who is very skilled but always throws away her work

I think i know this one, but don't remember how it was called.

joined Jan 9, 2017

Both sound like this, which is already tagged, but the second also sounds kind of like this. You know I've been lurking a long time because I didn't think of either as old until I looked at the release dates of 11 and 7 years ago.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Titanoktonon posted:

Both sound like this.

That's the one I thought for the second, but didn't remember it also had naked drawing.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

My as well throw this one into the mix:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hanagui

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Oh ho, thanks for all of those. Definitely got the two I was looking for. When I posted, there were only two works tagged with Artist. Now we have many. Thanks all!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Does anyone have a link to the “And so, they were both bottoms” comic? I remember that was posted in Images and had a second part involving a mobile app.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Hey, I'm looking for the manga where two girls sit next to each other at school, one is the delinquent type and the other is a cute girl. So they both wanna become friends but both also struggle to even greet each other in the morning. I remember there was one moment where the cute girl said something and the delinquent jumped out the window because of it. It's also colored at some parts

This manga's character's looks reminded me of it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cool_girl_cute_girl

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 7:10AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.