Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

This really sucks and I miss Ayako but health and safety is most important.

Miss her work too, hopey when she's ready, she comes back STRONG... (Ayako/Asuka finally get together together)

joined Jun 25, 2017

I got a new job 2 weeks back and got my first salary. I have subscribed to Taiyaki's pixiv. Let's help her folks.

I shared this with Taiyaki. She responded:

Thank you for letting me know! I'm really happy that 1x1/2 is a work that many people can support... currently I am moving, so I will start working on the work as soon as it is over! Thank you for your support.

joined May 17, 2020

This is so great. Thank you so much. Hopefully she gets the support she needs. Do you talk to her on pixiv?

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 12:48AM

joined May 17, 2020

I got a new job 2 weeks back and got my first salary. I have subscribed to Taiyaki's pixiv. Let's help her folks.

I shared this with Taiyaki. She responded:

Thank you for letting me know! I'm really happy that 1x1/2 is a work that many people can support... currently I am moving, so I will start working on the work as soon as it is over! Thank you for your support.

Super happy for this

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

She made LINE stickers! So cute!

https://twitter.com/tiyk66/status/1270693309443260416/photo/1

(open the image in a new window to be able to see it full size)

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 8:32PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

(https://i.imgur.com/58EwGaX.jpg)

(open the image in a new window to be able to see it full size)

So cute indeed. ^_^

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

one time i told tayaki that i would die for her and she said thanks

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I don't understand pixiv. Anyone got instructions on how to subscribe, or a link for it?

That's kind of you to relay the support michykat.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I don't understand pixiv. Anyone got instructions on how to subscribe, or a link for it?

The regular site? You can sign up in English. The fanbox subscriptions tho, I myself don't really know.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

I posted instructions before for subscribing to her Fantia which is basically serve the same purpose as Pixiv Fanbox:
it's not a rocket science

last edited at Jun 12, 2020 7:27AM

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

Fanbox shows English natively for me when I checked so I always thought that's what English speakers were using, but if you use Fantia there's an auto-translate (in the top-right) that works okay. I had written a bit about how some of the more poorly-explained-in-English features work on Fantia but the board keeps flagging my replies (even those not about this subject) as spam... However, if anyone has questions about how it (beyond what's already been covered) or buying the manga overseas works, I'll try to answer them, because figuring it out myself was difficult.

last edited at Jun 12, 2020 3:39PM

joined Jun 25, 2017

That's kind of you to relay the support michykat.

No problem at all. Love this fandom.

joined Jun 25, 2017

This is so great. Thank you so much. Hopefully she gets the support she needs. Do you talk to her on pixiv?

I talk to her on her Twitter. She replies fastest in comments. @tiyk66

joined Jul 26, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/58EwGaX.jpg

The "Jun(e)" one is top tier Dad Joke cringe lmao

joined May 17, 2020

I talk to her on her Twitter. She replies fastest in comments. @tiyk66

Thank you for letting us know. Need to create an account now.lol. hope she is safe and finds time in the upcoming weeks

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 2:55AM

Hey everyone it’s been awhile since we’ve seen an update ),; but I hope everyone is doing well! I’ve been rereading this almost every week lol Just wanted to give a warm hello to my fellow fans of this piece of art

ThatEcchiLolicon
joined May 1, 2020

What a cliffhanger

joined Jun 25, 2017

She's back. She just posted an update. Although it seems to be a small story (part of 1x1/2) but if looks like it's gooooood. Overprotective Ayako?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ayako with a bazooka lol. Don't mess with her cute Asuka-chan!

joined Jun 25, 2017

joined Jun 25, 2017

Did you notice that Ayako is now acting like Asuka was in earlier chapters? Jealous?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Did you notice that Ayako is now acting like Asuka was in earlier chapters? Jealous?

Yes yes, you're so right, hehe. Ayako has come a long way since those earlier chapters.

I think the first time she showed something like jealousy was when she found that Asuka had actual experience in kissing. (She even got the wrong idea that Jun was Asuka's kissy practice partner, lol.) She started thinking: "Didn't Asuka tell me that she had been in love with me for like ten years? How dare she kiss other people!?!? Unfaithful brat!!" And then she almost facefaulted in embarrassment at her own jealous thoughts, hehehe.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Yes yes, you're so right, hehe. Ayako has come a long way since those earlier chapters.

I think the first time she showed something like jealousy was when she found that Asuka had actual experience in kissing. (She even got the wrong idea that Jun was Asuka's kissy practice partner, lol.) She started thinking: "Didn't Asuka tell me that she had been in love with me for like ten years? How dare she kiss other people!?!? Unfaithful brat!!" And then she almost facefaulted in embarrassment at her own jealous thoughts, hehehe.

Omg!! I know right??? Ah, can't wait till we get to see them both meet in the middle.

That's what I call DEVELOPMENT.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Okay, I have a question for moderators or maybe anyone else here who could answer it.Upload requests should work if I'm just giving a link to another manga site where chapter is hosted, right? But I did that quite a while ago (more than 24 hours ago at least) and still no chapter here...

To reply you must either login or sign up.