Forum › Bedroom Telepathy discussion

joined May 25, 2020

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I was waiting for Yui to drop the -kun thing. Play pretend game kinda hurts my feelings =/

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Time to trim your nails girls.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

This is why it's called romance; an idealized ending. Well, LUGs do exist in real-life.

Octave00
joined Sep 23, 2014

Even if they love each other now, one day eventually, they will have to choose between being together or separate by the overwhelming thought of not being able to face the society.

last edited at Jun 6, 2020 5:41AM

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I was waiting for Yui to drop the -kun thing. Play pretend game kinda hurts my feelings =/

Technically, and contrary to popular belief, -kun is not actually a gender exclusive honorific.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

meh, too basic for my liking

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Awesome

joined Dec 20, 2013

there's something in doujins and manga about establishing relationship always going to the closet... in a society were a lot of things are frowned upon, I feel like this is intentionally ignoring a real problem...
Makes me feel a bit cautious around this kind of story... If one of the parents were to learn for example ? Maybe they'd split appart by sheer obedience to societal norm. I don't like closet Yuri when it's not adressed.

Other than that, pretty cool to read.

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

why in this anthology? lol you don't normally refer to your classmates as coworkers

joined May 25, 2020

Even if they love each other now, one day eventually, they will have to choose between being together or separate by the overwhelming thought of not being able to face the society.

they sure will .
if they were real .....

joined Feb 7, 2013

You don't need a boyfriend to have a good time in highschool

Indeed, a girlfriend will work just as well.

Mami_freakout_notext_small
joined Mar 18, 2016

The scientist in me is objecting to the idea that you could go to another planet, sit outside its atmosphere, and still see the perseid meteor shower.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

why in this anthology? lol you don't normally refer to your classmates as coworkers

The anthology title just took the title of the first story. It's not necessarily meant to represent all of the content within (It's a collection of stories from a single author, rather than a collection of stories with similar themes).

joined Apr 6, 2018

Honestly, i thought Nozomi was gonna get all angry and confused, for angst.

but nah.

Sis knew what's wrong and wow. That is a very difficult thing to do. To assume you how someone feels.

GOOD THING SHE FOLLOWED THAT INTUITION which is fcking rare as it is requires courage

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

These girls have that "real girl" feeling that a lot of manga MCs lack.

It's all in the small details... like Yui's constant playful and overimaginative antics, or the way they point to us that Nozomi is 1) an older sister, 2) a class representative, and 3) owns a dog -- to explain why she just can't say no to Yui's happy face sparkling with innocence and eagerness.

joined Jul 23, 2017

So it was just a pretend thing but then Sakura-chan really did develop love towards Nozomi-chan. So did she avoid her bc she thinks 2 girls being together is weird or a boy is what she really wants? Im kinda confused for the reason Sakura avoided Nozomi

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

i thought there'd just be one chapter omg

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

bro Nozomi said none of that useless lesbians shit.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

So it was just a pretend thing but then Sakura-chan really did develop love towards Nozomi-chan. So did she avoid her bc she thinks 2 girls being together is weird or a boy is what she really wants? Im kinda confused for the reason Sakura avoided Nozomi

the 2nd reason

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

ah yes tomboy

joined Jan 8, 2016

I really liked how it handled the final conflict, instead of letting the confusion and mutual fear and misunderstanding linger.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Ngl I gotta give them some respect for actually pulling through and wanting to make it work other than it ending in "we're both girls we can't do these types of things anymore" trope

joined Dec 13, 2015

THE SWEETNESS <3 <3
This is so wholesome. <3 <3 <3

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Why have I been ignoring this story for days like some kind of idiot?

To reply you must either login or sign up.