Forum › Happy End discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Troid said: (Uploader)
title

OrangePekoe said: (Uploader)
@Troid, yeah, I didn't love any of the cover options - fixed now, thanks for pointing it out.

You both knew everything from the beginning, didn't you... You were fooling around with our feelings lol.

last edited at Jul 26, 2018 3:36AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

truly Happy End.

joined Sep 30, 2016

That was a bad end. But the title was suspicious, so it doesn't really bothers me. It's a shame, tho.

joined Sep 30, 2016

You know, I still haven't got a clue why people think this is a het ending. The two who supposedly got married didn't interact at all in the epilogue, and the build up literally on the pages prior was pretty much stating that the two sisters were getting together. Just, can anyone enlighten me as to why this is het? I just don't see it...

also, someone said somewhere that the author thought they had done a yuri manga didn't they? So where on earth does the het come from?

Um, what comes right after a wedding? All the things that a woman should do with another woman, but with a man in this case. Maybe the sister's bound is strong, but one of them choose to share her entire life with a man.
Been in love with a woman but put that aside for a man, that's not yuri at all...

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

not reading this because I won't read incest, just dropping by to comment on how hilarious it is to me that the manga is called Happy End, but the last chapter is tagged Bad End, a tag I've yet to ever see anywhere else on the site

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

not reading this because I won't read incest, just dropping by to comment on how hilarious it is to me that the manga is called Happy End, but the last chapter is tagged Bad End, a tag I've yet to ever see anywhere else on the site

Because if anybody started reading “Happy End” expecting the story to have a happy end, it would be . . . bad.

Very bad indeed.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You know, I still haven't got a clue why people think this is a het ending. The two who supposedly got married didn't interact at all in the epilogue, and the build up literally on the pages prior was pretty much stating that the two sisters were getting together. Just, can anyone enlighten me as to why this is het? I just don't see it...

also, someone said somewhere that the author thought they had done a yuri manga didn't they? So where on earth does the het come from?

Um, what comes right after a wedding? All the things that a woman should do with another woman, but with a man in this case. Maybe the sister's bound is strong, but one of them choose to share her entire life with a man.
Been in love with a woman but put that aside for a man, that's not yuri at all...

Uhhh this is late but I think you missed the argument

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Nae Nae'd

joined Sep 13, 2018

well i took the bait without reading the tags or comments before.
It seemed quite bad , i give it a chance anyways and end up dissapointed even when expecting nothing of it

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

well i took the bait without reading the tags or comments before.
It seemed quite bad , i give it a chance anyways and end up dissapointed even when expecting nothing of it

That’s what makes this one so special. . .

joined May 25, 2019

I know I'm late but FUCK MY LIFE. I came for Yuri but NOO, NO NO, the story End happen to be a fucking l joke to my entire hard core Yuri Otaku Life. Happy End, Hah Haha haa~ happy, you know because it is a bad End but this is Funny, hahah right? FUCK MY ROCKET LAUNCHER IN THE ASS PULLED FUCKING SHIT ASS LIFE AAAAAAAA I wanna punch someone, I'm so Happy, I hate all!!!!!Fuck ALL¿-¿ .

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I know I'm late but FUCK MY LIFE. I came for Yuri but NOO, NO NO, the story End happen to be a fucking l joke to my entire hard core Yuri Otaku Life. Happy End, Hah Haha haa~ happy, you know because it is a bad End but this is Funny, hahah right? FUCK MY ROCKET LAUNCHER IN THE ASS PULLED FUCKING SHIT ASS LIFE AAAAAAAA I wanna punch someone, I'm so Happy, I hate all!!!!!Fuck ALL¿-¿ .

Well said.

joined May 25, 2019

Well said.

Thanks brother , someone who understand me ¿~¿.. I HATE MY LIFE SO FUCKING MUCH, I'M CRYING IN MY SOUL. This is unfair, God is a lie and has left me!
Betray my being and through me away that's what the Author does.. I need rest ¿-¿.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This manga should be locked away and the registry burned down, no one should go through this again...

joined May 25, 2019

This manga should be locked away and the registry burned down, no one should go through this again...

Someone have to contact the creator and say him to remake the ending, humankind would be proud and I could stop RIP and tear the shit out of my soul whenever I remember this sad ending.. WHY THEY DIDN'T COME TOGETHER, JUST WHYYY, DO YOU THINK YURI IS A FUCKING JOKE, YURI IS MORE THAN LIFE SELF, IT'S THE WAY TO DESCRIBE TO BE, TOO FUCKING BEEEE, NO, ITS OVER A LEVEL NOTHING COULD EVER REALISE IT. SO WHY WHY NOT TO BE TOGETHER, IS THIS A JOKE FOR YOU, AM I A JOKE FOR YOU, why am I even here ¿-¿.... WHYYY NOT TOGETHER.

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

This is how I feel about the autor after reading this...

title

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_beloved_ch05#15 (here to see where i'm coming from)

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 4:26PM

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

i think this might explain the ending and this manga https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/enough also,

https://i.imgur.com/91B6d7H.jpg

joined Jun 30, 2015

Great, the site recommends this Pandora's Box lmao

joined May 12, 2020

Happy ending but it made me cry

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Rereading the thread, there's a certain amusing irony to the posts made before the last chapter dropped.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Should i read this?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lol wut i don't get why people are all so upset over this? It's so easy to interpret this as them (guy-kun and older sister) marrying as a cover up story so the two sisters can be together. I mean it's a delusion but an easy one to make.

Also honestly don't see the point in the mom getting pregnant part of the plot

last edited at Jul 23, 2020 7:09PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait I dont get it

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Should i read this?

Unless you like yuri works with het endings, no.

joined May 3, 2014

Should i read this?

Unless you like yuri works with het endings, no.

I vomit my guts in my mouth when I saw the tag Het THE bad ending tag......deserving tag I say cuz any yuri ending in het is hell on earth

To reply you must either login or sign up.