Forum › Snow Muse discussion

Cute%20cat
joined Jun 1, 2020

Cute, but too short. What happens next!?

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

Awwwwww. That's cute. I demand a sequel

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Cute Shoujou art + Glasses + Yuri
Triple overkill.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Alright, more from this book! Also, looking at the table of contents, this might have been the last story. Hopefully there's more from this artist.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Please let spring come for them!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

...D...DaiChinpo...

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I demand a sequel where they meet again in high school

joined Jan 8, 2014

Kiss her! ...ugh ^_^

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Is sharing lipstick really that much less hygienic than just kissing a stranger in the first place??

Also losing it at this girl changing from "I want to draw you" to "the color of your lips is pretty" like that'll make her seem less gay

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Also losing it at this girl changing from "I want to draw you" to "the color of your lips is pretty" like that'll make her seem less gay

Exactly! If anything the opposite seems to be true

And on a side note, somehow you guys' credits feel very endearing to me

joined Feb 23, 2016

Kiss...

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Are you sure? "The color of your lips is cute" can be (and in this case was) interpreted as "The color of your lipstick is cute" while "I want to draw you" is a bit more difficult to interpret as anything other than "Youre so beautiful that I want to draw you".

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww, glasses girl snagged a keeper right out of the gate.

joined Jul 23, 2017

That's it folks, it's the last chapter of the anthology (。•́︿•̀。)

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

wearing a short shirt in snow fall

Japanese school girls yo. It's their super power.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh, this was nice. I gotta read the rest.

joined May 20, 2020

damn the art style is brighter than my future

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Are you sure? "The color of your lips is cute" can be (and in this case was) interpreted as "The color of your lipstick is cute" while "I want to draw you" is a bit more difficult to interpret as anything other than "Youre so beautiful that I want to draw you".

Idk I've asked people if I could draw them in entirely platonic situations and been asked in the same (including nude) so like I guess it just doesn't come off the same to me? Like anything and everything is viable for art practice, if a girl is looking at my lips enough to comment on them and I'm not wearing something that stands out as much as like purple lipstick, I'm assuming she is thinking about what else my lips could be doing.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Idk I've asked people if I could draw them in entirely platonic situations and been asked in the same (including nude) so like I guess it just doesn't come off the same to me? Like anything and everything is viable for art practice, if a girl is looking at my lips enough to comment on them and I'm not wearing something that stands out as much as like purple lipstick, I'm assuming she is thinking about what else my lips could be doing.

That sounds reasonable, not an artist so Ive never experienced those situations. Although, middle schoolers in Japan might not have that much experience with art models. And given the average manga-schools crusade against them, any kind of lipstick might stand out.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Lipsticks are so gay, I love lipsticks.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Lipsticks are so gay, I love lipsticks.

Ah, I came here to say this. There's something deeply gay about somebody supporting your head with their hand and applying lipstick to you. It's like using toys but for your mouth. Damn!

To reply you must either login or sign up.