Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Img_20200530_075027
joined May 29, 2020

i began shipping senpai with bass girl aki since chapter 10 *sobs * but the original pairing is very cute so i guess its fine. maybe author have other plans for aki like maybe with the previous vocalist pls give her a gf

D2fgxr7uyaer9l3~2
joined Apr 22, 2019

JFKSJHK HOLY FCUK THANK YOU

joined Dec 4, 2017

im dying she said it, now i need the kiss!!

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

So if they do the sexy time before Yuzu and Mei (which i bet they will) I am going to laugh so god damn hard

Lol. But that's as safe as bets go, really. Those are just the facts of life: the Sun shines; plants grow; Normans invade 11th century Europe; Yuzu and Mei will never have intercourse; etc.

Sakura Trick is the extreme version. Face-slurping girls first spend years together before accepting that they love each other and move in same apartment, and then forget that girlfriends usually as supposed to have sex until they are in University and Haruka has sudden heureka moment about it in middle of a day.

Sad thing is that what happens in Sakura Trick is not as far from the truth as it should be. It's almost pure gag comedy on a surface level, and yet reality is closer to it than one might think.

Japan has staggering numbers of 20-40 year olds who have never dated and often not even had sex and who have just given up on the very idea of dating and sex in general. It's too much of hassle and hetero women also face the risk that their career is cut off if they have a child, as per social expectations. Those living with their parents as adults are even more like this, for obvious reasons like parents being around acting as a turn-off and an extra hassle to deal with if you want to bang without disturbing anyone.

last edited at May 29, 2020 10:44PM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Yori and Himari at least could've smooched even a lil bit. Nevertheless, satisfying closure for the two. We all just need to wait for the fun shenanigans to follow the young couple. Also, that was a bombshell surprise in the end. Newcomer chick looks hot.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

oohoo a challenger has appeared!! i forgot yori started out as a replacement for that other chick.. possible future love interest for Mizuguchi lol SHE NEEDS A GF GOD DAMMIT

joined Aug 16, 2014

I really thought this would be the last chapter until that last page

last edited at May 29, 2020 10:56PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Um... Well... I'm sure that song was much more catchy in the original japanese.

But other than that I loved this chapter it was sweet.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

HELL YEAHHH ITS NOT THE END

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Wasn't the ex-singer the one who quit ? Why would you be mad when you're the one who leave. Also did i remember wrong but wasn't ex singer ship with the Cooking club Senpai ?

Ikr I also thought that she quit and wasn't replaced and if so like why is she mad then??

I'm gonna float a guess and say she was into Aki, and so she quit when Aki fell for another singer and is bitter about being overlooked.

Kawaii_yuri_lover
Img_20210622_185500
joined Jul 13, 2017

Naaaaww~~~... I feel bad for Aki.. (´。_ 。`)

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Aki needs someone who will really love and treasure her. Right now, most people agree that the best choice is Miki, who is very obviously head over heels for her oneechan. You can't do wrong with sisterly wincest!

Oohhh! Yes, please!

Yazawa.niko.full.1903434
joined Aug 21, 2019

The official pairing feels really forced to me. Yori x Aki seems more natural.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Aki needs someone who will really love and treasure her. Right now, most people agree that the best choice is Miki, who is very obviously head over heels for her oneechan. You can't do wrong with sisterly wincest!

Oohhh! Yes, please!

All aboard the Aki x Miki ship!

joined Jan 6, 2017

For me it's the other way around. Aki's feelings for Yori feel a bit forced for me while Yori x Himari feels really natural.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

For some reason, I'm more into Yori x Aki, but well, this story got its own agenda, and I'm still here to read it.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

So that's the girl who got replaced. She was someone's elder sister or something right? Did she appear in the manga before? I can't remember.

She appears in the vol2 extras, and has been namedropped prior. I don't think she's anyone's sister, but she does appear to be close with Momoka.

Ah, I see. Thank you!

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

BEGONE THOT

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

For me it's the other way around. Aki's feelings for Yori feel a bit forced for me while Yori x Himari feels really natural.

I don't get comments like these.

What's forced about -any- of those relationships? They are all dynamics that, y'know, happen. All the time. People falling for cool upperclassmen that are in a band? Ohhh, yeah. People falling for their best friend, or becoming friends with someone hoping it'll become more? Definitely. People falling for cute underclassmen that come up and confess to them (she thought) after school? I mean, yeah. Those are all pretty common, natural things. Where's the "forcing"?

I get liking one pairing better, thinking one pairing has better chemistry or whatever, but "forced" just seems like a sloppy way of saying "I don't like it as much."

(and if you don't like Yori x Himari, I'm not sure why you stuck around after the first chapter, because it's not like the series has been subtle about them.)

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Im glad this manga have a happy endi-

crystalyst1931
joined Jan 14, 2015

Aki being mature is the reason I fell for a fictional character T.T

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Oohhh! Yes, please!

The good ship Aki x Miki releases pink steam? So gay! XD

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Oohhh! Yes, please!

Interesting. I re-read the whole thing and Miki had a boyfriend, seemed to be a mutual break up. I wonder how much of that break up's cuz of Miki's feelings for Aki.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Me, noticing the chapter has more pages than usual: So is this the end?
Me after finishing the chapter: wait what?

Oohhh! Yes, please!

Interesting. I re-read the whole thing and Miki had a boyfriend, seemed to be a mutual break up. I wonder how much of that break up's cuz of Miki's feelings for Aki.

oh wow

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oohhh! Yes, please!

Near to 0. There isn't a single hint for incest. Miki is just proud of her sister, nothing else.

To reply you must either login or sign up.