Forum › The Solution to Sexlessness! discussion

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Suzuki Senpai sure likes the name "Nakano"

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmm.. I think everyone has their own way to have sex.

Once you've been a couple for a long time, you get into a routine and know what works for each other. So, one can be a pillow princess 90% of the time and top the rest of the time, when the mood is right, and it's perfectly ok. It changes the routine.

If you switch too regularly, it loses its novelty value and it becomes just another routine.

But I agree that big differences in libido spelled the end of more than a couple.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I like that this artist writes a lot of bottom short hair women. Maybe it's just that I can relate lol. I'm a little surprised that nakano never serviced her girlfriend in the 2 years living together plus however many more they were dating beforehand

last edited at May 24, 2020 4:57AM

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

man there's something about how Suzuki Senpai draws emotions (horniness?) in faces that hits differently

Fads
joined Feb 20, 2018

I've seen this dynamic in a bunch of other works too where one person never gives and the other person never receives (to the point where they don't even know how). And in the story it's treated as perfectly normal. But isn't that...kind of weird? Does that happen in real life?

Yeah it happens, either out of habit or insecurity, I'm sadly the latter lol

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Why is everyone calling Nanako "Nakano?" Nanako is her first name, the surname is Koshi. I had to double check if I made a mistake in translation, lol.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Why is everyone calling Nanako "Nakano?" Nanako is her first name, the surname is Koshi. I had to double check if I made a mistake in translation, lol.

I think they were overlapping it with another manga by the same author

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/theres_weird_voices_coming_from_the_room_next_door

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Switch life! YEAH!

Sometimes you gotta wear the strap, sometimes you wanna get pounded by it!

Totally in in this. Switch FTW.

I couldn’t agree more with you people!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes! Nintendo Switch is awesome! ;)
It's a great gayming platform!
< badum tss >

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

I've seen this dynamic in a bunch of other works too where one person never gives and the other person never receives (to the point where they don't even know how). And in the story it's treated as perfectly normal. But isn't that...kind of weird? Does that happen in real life?

No. Both people should give and receive, and that should have nothing to do with whose dominating or subbing.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Reverse dos is nice.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Suzuki senpais works are always so much fun to read! Hilariously ecchi with some of the best most ridiculous facial expressions I've witnessed in a manga. We need more weird noises chapters!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Speaking of ^ weird noises, let's take a moment to pay homage to Clay, a.k.a. Hard, author of the wonderfully offensive comic Sexy Losers and the man who gave us the onomatopoeiae "fap" and "shlick" for hand-on-genitals action. I really don't know what people who translate manga would do without him.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

No. Both people should give and receive, and that should have nothing to do with whose dominating or subbing.

Not everyone needs the same thing in the bedroom to be satisfied, what works for some or most people doesn't work for everyone. Whatever you and your partner works out that you're both satisfied with is inherently the "right" way to do it no matter if literally everyone else on the planet would be unhappy in your place.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Not everyone needs the same thing in the bedroom to be satisfied, what works for some or most people doesn't work for everyone. Whatever you and your partner works out that you're both satisfied with is inherently the "right" way to do it no matter if literally everyone else on the planet would be unhappy in your place.

This.

On another note, speaking of Weird Noises, I'm currently in the process of translating Gotenyondo no Koibito, the prequel to that series. It's gonna take me a while, though, so I ask for everyone's patience. It's also gonna be a fucking nightmare to typeset, so it's gonna be a ways off before I can release it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This.

On another note, speaking of Weird Noises, I'm currently in the process of translating Gotenyondo no Koibito, the prequel to that series. It's gonna take me a while, though, so I ask for everyone's patience. It's also gonna be a fucking nightmare to typeset, so it's gonna be a ways off before I can release it.

Speaking of which, what happen to the translation of Weird Noises ?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

And they never were sexless again, lol.

I kept thinking while reading this story that the main plot point didn't make sense: even if you're really tired, that shouldn't stop you from wanting to have sex. In fact, it's often the other way around: sex can be very refreshing, especially for the tired mind!

But of course if the problem is, not tiredness, but that you have been forcing yourself to be a top/dom even tho you don't like it at all (because the real you is a total sub with masochistic leanings), then everything suddenly makes sense! No wonder she didn't want to have sex after work if the "sex" they usually had felt to her like more work!

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Hey! To anyone interested in supporting this great artist, she has a Pixiv fanbox where you can buy her work. They're really, incredibly, fucking good, so I hope you guys can consider supporting Suzuki Senpai on her Pixiv fanbox here: https://suzuo.fanbox.cc/shop
You can either buy her work directly, or become a monthly supporter for a very low price. I think it's well worth doing if you have the money to spare.

last edited at May 24, 2020 2:04PM

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Ah-

I am here to tell you yes lol I use to be that way, a “touch me not” was what girls called it from where I reside. I’m very butch and I just didn’t like to be dominated(being the bottom)... UNTIL I met a girl who was a verse (bottom/top) and I found it very pleasant to be on the receiving end lol but in all honesty it’s just about who I’m mostly comfortable with. But I’m really glad I got out of that phase of not being touched by my partner/fling/date/gf etc because I was missing out...Big Time!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I am here to tell you yes lol I use to be that way, a “touch me not” was what girls called it from where I reside. I’m very butch and I just didn’t like to be dominated(being the bottom)... UNTIL I met a girl who was a verse (bottom/top) and I found it very pleasant to be on the receiving end lol but in all honesty it’s just about who I’m mostly comfortable with. But I’m really glad I got out of that phase of not being touched by my partner/fling/date/gf etc because I was missing out...Big Time!

Yeah, "touch-me-not"s are the opposite of pillow princesses. I don't like either personally, if I with someone that way I wanna be able to touch them too, and I also am not gonna feel very attractive or wanted if the other person just lays there like a tuna... lol. So for me I can play either role and most ladies I know do the same to some extent, it's kind of a "benefit" of being able to slide past those annoying gender roles.

bigsipofjuice
joined Aug 15, 2018

It's true most girls I know can be both top/bottom. However if you're leaning more towards a side and your partner is not fullfiling your "needs", it definitely can be frustrating. Being the biggest bottom, I struggled a lot with that in one of my relationship.
That's why I like reversal stories so much. Heteronormativity usually have people thinking that the more butch girl is supposed to be the top. But it's not always the case hehe

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

You want to smash, you need a switch.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

You want to smash, you need a switch.

Okay viral Nintendo marketer

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

yesyesyesyesyesyeateayes

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Oh shit, my bad haha. Tired eyes just read what they want

To reply you must either login or sign up.