Forum › An Aside Told to You discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

insert joyful keyboard smash here

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i love how it typically takes around 20 or 30 chapters to even like somebody and then bam! chapter two strikes in this series

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Wow, that is what I would call a fast development. But nice to see two characters that just admit their feelings without much thinking like "but we are girls"

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

So we've got Astronomy Lesbians, Game Dev Lesbians, Rock Climbing Lesbians, Hot Spring Lesbians, and now Theater Lesbians. Good stuff. What will they come up with next.

I think you are forgetting something? Takarazuka Revue. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takarazuka_Revue )

It started as a more patriarchal idea about grooming/showing example to women to be better wives and such in the 1920's, but over time transformed into something that would support women's independence and gradual acceptance of same sex relationships. A slow, slow transition that is still going on today in Japan.

Stories like Utena, Sword of Paros, The Rose of Versailles and Sailor Moon owe some of their existence to it, as does the more recent Revue Starlight.

joined Dec 28, 2019

I wanna see where this goes since most stories end when characters finally confess and all that stuff, this is something new to me

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

->Confession
Well ok that was fas
->Kiss
Ok hold u
->Sex
Ok

last edited at May 15, 2020 12:19PM

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

Man that escalated quickly, but at least the Anticipation of a confession is out of the way.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

The art on this one reminds me of a cross between Ouji-sama Nante Iranai and Whispering You A Love Song.

Also lol @ Rapid Development Lesbians, its a whole new species! No "but we're both girls" angst! Just a "you didn't hate it?" question about smoochin'. No "do I like her or LIKE like her?", just "yep totally wanna date her". No "omg it's my first time be gentle" nonsense! Just "okay so I'm a n00b but that's okay I'm gonna do what I gotta do to make sure you enjoy yo'self".

Seems the real focus is the story behind what caused the departure from theater for one and why she managed to inspire the other one before it happened. And the fact that they both know about the departure but one doesn't know the other knows. This one doesn't feel like it'll have a ton of chapters at this pace.

joined Jun 12, 2015

And there it is! Nice. I think this could be a new big yuri hit. I hope so.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

My God, girls. Slow down.

joined Feb 23, 2016

My heart...this was so sweeet. Makes me want to continue my webtoon..

last edited at May 15, 2020 1:04PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

insert joyful keyboard smash here

This was me but only mobile version...

last edited at May 15, 2020 1:04PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I thought this was going to be a slow-burn love story, but no just straight to sex in the second chapter lmao. It's still wholesome and cute.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I thought this was going to be a slow-burn love story, but no just straight to sex in the second chapter lmao. It's still wholesome and cute.

Hey, they're both in college, so like 19-20. Certainly old enough to be the judge. It's no worse than one-night-stands, yeah? Besides, like with Nao, if you wait that long once you finally meet the right person AND the situation goes in that direction, things can legit go that fast. (I was 21, and yep, went about that pace for me too, lol.)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Hey, they're both in college, so like 19-20. Certainly old enough to be the judge. It's no worse than one-night-stands, yeah? Besides, like with Nao, if you wait that long once you finally meet the right person AND the situation goes in that direction, things can legit go that fast. (I was 21, and yep, went about that pace for me too, lol.)

I honestly forgot they were in collage and thought they were in middle school because of the cute art.

last edited at May 15, 2020 1:13PM

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

This is nice, I like this.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I honestly forgot they were in collage

I dunno, the art looks pretty straightforward and not piecemeal to me but I'm no art critic

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The art on this one reminds me of a cross between Ouji-sama Nante Iranai and Whispering You A Love Song

Funny that i found it more like the art of Adachi to Shimamura, the LN version.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The art on this one reminds me of a cross between Ouji-sama Nante Iranai and Whispering You A Love Song

Funny that i found it more like the art of Adachi to Shimamura, the LN version.

I thought more of the art of Yumeguri Yurimeguri.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

They had one kiss. ONE. And then "Hey let's fuck?" "Oh yeah, okay, let's"

I don't care if they're in college or whatever, sex after a single kiss is sort of a record.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

yey

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They had one kiss. ONE. And then "Hey let's fuck?" "Oh yeah, okay, let's"

I don't care if they're in college or whatever, sex after a single kiss is sort of a record.

Yuri any% [WR]

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Pfft okay, the pacing of this was incredibly fast and it almost felt like the author was trying to get all of the relationship flags out of the way more than anything, but it is refreshing just having the relationship happen. I hope the main story lives up to its potential. It's a little barebones currently.

joined Jun 12, 2019

They’re not useless lesbians at least. It’s cute but I think further on she’ll become jealous or whatever. I’m still loving this tho!!

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I am pleased with the speed this is moving at.

To reply you must either login or sign up.