Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

joined Oct 10, 2016
joined Mar 28, 2020

Please use the lolicon tag next. Age gap doesn't necessarily mean a child and an adult.

Considering some of the things on this very site, yes the hell it does

And the term "loli" only apples to characters under the age of 13......can't really be a loli if she's 15

joined Mar 28, 2020

It was only a matter of time before we got Piña Corona yuri

I ain't disappointed, good job, Taiyaki

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Please use the lolicon tag next. Age gap doesn't necessarily mean a child and an adult.

And the term "loli" only apples to characters under the age of 13......can't really be a loli if she's 15

I thought the term "loli" includes any girl under 14 plus and older girls and even women that have that stereotypical loli look (hence why 18-years-or-older ones are knows as so-called "legal lolis")?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... WTH is a "hyper madame"?

BV posted:

^^ Did you read the first two parts of this? (Staying at Home is the third part of the story. Like this doesn't exist in a vacuum.)

Right. I didn't make the connection, because they are really loosely linked oneshots.

Her profile in this comic explicitly spells it out. Can't get anymore blatant than "wants to marry her mother".

She's supposed to be 15, but looks like she's in third grade of elementary...

What the hell is this magic, Taiyaki-sensei

What are you on about?

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 12:45PM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Mom can we get drive through Yuri?

No we have Yuri at home

Yuri at home: Taiyaki

I laughed..

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I thought she was like 11, she looks and acts that way... not that I'm complaining. It was sweet!

Mom can we get drive through Yuri?

No we have Yuri at home

Yuri at home: Taiyaki

Mom! I'm going to the convenience store to get some yuri!

Why dear, we've got plenty of yuri at home.

We do? Enough for 3?
Well yes, but why 3?
My friend from school is coming over, the oppai-loli one... Mom? MOM! You nose is bleeding! Moooom!

Daily Smile: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/daily_smile (Aka: Yuri Convenience Store)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Loli CAN be used for older girls - even adults sometimes IF they look physically like a loli - tho it can be argued fairly you shouldn't then. BUT anyway - in this case, the tag on this site isnt LOLI its lolicon- there are NO lolicons in this series. That would need MOM to be into her daughter- and she isn't.

Also they use age gap AND lolicon tags when both apply. They are not mutually exclusive. Here, only the age gap applies. And yuri and incest apply because of the daughters desires- she doesn't have to have got anywhere to make them true.

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 9:58PM

joined Sep 13, 2018

This is it, isn't it? The first doujin/manga/oneshot on this site to talk about the Rona or lockdowns or working from home or anything related to what's going on outside.

I was waiting for some mangaka to get inspired by it, Taiyaki didn't disappoint.

i was expecting this to happend but i didnt expect one of the 1st ones to be a age gap yuri thingy

joined Mar 22, 2020

Cute

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Ok but the nightgown thooo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mother almost sounded like a mothercon there... Gimme a minute, I think the screws in my yuri googles are drilling into my head

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Mother almost sounded like a mothercon there... Gimme a minute, I think the screws in my yuri googles are drilling into my head

Taiyaki delving into intergenerational mothercon, exponentially increasing the incest. What a madman

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Taiyaki delving into intergenerational mothercon, exponentially increasing the incest. What a madman

I didn't notice until you said that, but yeah that sounds like something Taiyaki would do.

last edited at May 6, 2020 1:09PM

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

With the mother’s executive powers, she could propose a take your daughter to work day event after this quarantine is over. I can sense it.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Sequel to...?

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Sequel to...?

All of these.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Norainhere posted:

I didn't notice until you said that, but yeah that sounds like something Taiyaki would do.

I'm so sorry

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Why does this chapter have a separate thread of its own? Aren't series supposed to have a singular thread?

Sequel to...?

Click "Yuru Oyako" under the title.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Why does this chapter have a separate thread of its own? Aren't series supposed to have a singular thread?

It's a little confusing since it starts as a one-shot in Yuri Drill followed by a couple of Twitter extras. It's only as of Stay At Home that it became its own brand.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's a little confusing since it starts as a one-shot in Yuri Drill followed by a couple of Twitter extras. It's only as of Stay At Home that it became its own brand.

I was wondering now if maybe we should sort this out. Does it appear that it will become a long-running series on its own?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I was wondering now if maybe we should sort this out. Does it appear that it will become a long-running series on its own?

It has its own series category on Taiyaki's Pixiv if that means anything (with the original oneshot dubbed as chapter 0)
https://www.pixiv.net/user/2239312/series/80393

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Norainhere posted:

I'm so sorry

Don't be, this has made us all more aware of what Taiyaki would do

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

taiyaki is the champion of mother daughter incest. she is carrying this entire sub genre on her back and we should be grateful. every morning i wake up and think to myself, "thank you, taiyaki"

To reply you must either login or sign up.