Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jan 3, 2017

Hey was wondering if anyone knew what this manga is, it's a story in an all girls' school I think and all the girls have to role-play a family and the protagonist has to be the "father", another one is where a girl is living with her mums friend who is an OL because her mum moved away

First will be Opapagoto and second is Touko-san can't take care of the house

Thank you!

joined Jan 3, 2017

Also has anyone seen the story where there are 2 delinquents who are in a relationship but pretend not to get along around others. I remember they both have blonde hair I think and one of them is a senpai

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Also has anyone seen the story where there are 2 delinquents who are in a relationship but pretend not to get along around others. I remember they both have blonde hair I think and one of them is a senpai

Sounds vaguely like Nicochuu.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

trying to remember the title of a manga where this women's tall blonde niece comes to stay and they love each other but the aunt wont admit it.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

This.

Thanks a bunch!

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

I'm looking for a manga where a girl confesses to her crush in high school and the the crush hesitantly says yes but doesn't seem that interested in her.Afterwards we skip to when their living together as adults and the crush greets the mc home all lovey dovey like,but the mc treats the crush coldly.At the end we learn that the mc was just testing the crush.Thanks in advance i've been searching through the tags all day.

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

hey guys, I'm looking for a manhwa (?) about a witch/snake girl who have a "pet" girl that she called as a white rat if I'm not mistaken coz she always fed her with poison to test the poisons, that girl have white skin with white hair and red eyes. the witch's hair basically tentacles/snakes, she's a tsundere meanwhile the white girl is way more bolder and like to tease the witch.
been searching all day and still haven't found it yet coz I forgot the name :'

and thanks in advance for the help

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

This.

yessss omfg finally
thank youuuuuu

Cottoncandymom
joined Jul 31, 2015

A friend is looking for a oneshot, it was described like this
"magical knight, sheltered priestess-ish, red string of fate to not lose each other?
there was something about the priestess-ish being "tied" to a temple the knight found her in"

joined Nov 13, 2018

A friend is looking for a oneshot, it was described like this
"magical knight, sheltered priestess-ish, red string of fate to not lose each other?
there was something about the priestess-ish being "tied" to a temple the knight found her in"

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_mikos_words_and_the_witchs_incantations

joined Nov 27, 2016

One shot about a girl who suddenly can read this other girls mind who’s usually stoic but had pretty suggestive that’s about the girl who can mind read and then at the end it’s switched to wear the mind reading girl can no longer read stoic girls mind but stoic girl can read her mind

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_me_softly ?

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 5:32AM

joined Feb 24, 2018

A one-shot where a little girl is taken care of by a witch (i think). They live on a small island. The little girl is always drawn to the horizon and wants to explore beyond it. However, the witch is displeased. She would always say things to stop her. In the end, It turns out that the girl dies multiple times in many ways trying to leave the island and is revived by the witch with no memory of her death. I NEED HELP PEOPLE! THANKS!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A one-shot where a little girl is taken care of by a witch (i think). They live on a small island. The little girl is always drawn to the horizon and wants to explore beyond it. However, the witch is displeased. She would always say things to stop her. In the end, It turns out that the girl dies multiple times in many ways trying to leave the island and is revived by the witch with no memory of her death. I NEED HELP PEOPLE! THANKS!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_to_become_your_memory

joined Nov 27, 2016
joined Apr 29, 2020

Been a while since I read this so excuse my description. I remember it was a short series about love between two delinquent girls. There is a scene where the one girl won’t tell the other girl she loves her and it’s because she thinks she’ll have to leave her. Things happen and later on they are living together. The last chapter has NSFW(might be full sex scene idk). Oh and I remember one of the images on one of the chapters being the girl complaining how when they kiss, she cuts her tongue on the one girl’s canine like teeth. Sorry for the terrible description, it’s been forever since I read it.

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 2:46AM

joined Nov 13, 2018

Been a while since I read this so excuse my description. I remember it was a short series about love between two delinquent girls. There is a scene where the one girl won’t tell the other girl she loves her and it’s because she thinks she’ll have to leave her. Things happen and later on they are living together. The last chapter has NSFW(might be full sex scene idk). Oh and I remember one of the images on one of the chapters being the girl complaining how when they kiss, she cuts her tongue on the one girl’s canine like teeth. Sorry for the terrible description, it’s been forever since I read it.>

This? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tankobu

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's not terrible description since i recognize it right away https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tankobu

joined Feb 24, 2018

A story about a mangaka, her assistant, and editor. The mangaka is overly considerate and reactive. In the first chapter, she has a deadline to meet but is afraid to send it in because she thinks that her editor is busy "doing her boyfriend" (which is obviously false). However, her assistant pegs her until she does. I NEED YOUR HELP FRIENDS!!

Here you go

THANKS!

joined Feb 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_to_become_your_memory

THANKS AGAIN!

joined Apr 29, 2020

Been a while since I read this so excuse my description. I remember it was a short series about love between two delinquent girls. There is a scene where the one girl won’t tell the other girl she loves her and it’s because she thinks she’ll have to leave her. Things happen and later on they are living together. The last chapter has NSFW(might be full sex scene idk). Oh and I remember one of the images on one of the chapters being the girl complaining how when they kiss, she cuts her tongue on the one girl’s canine like teeth. Sorry for the terrible description, it’s been forever since I read it.>

This? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tankobu

Yes that’s it! Been forever since I read it, Thanks

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

What's the one where it's the fanboy who sees yuri everywhere but he's generally wrong?

EDIT: Found it, it's https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_danshi_ch01

last edited at May 1, 2020 7:06AM

joined May 1, 2020

Hey guys, I'm looking for a manga about a girl that is obsessed/ in love with a women that usually stays at home and doesn't really have friends (not sure tho). That girl decides to take care of that women (she has been stalking her for a while) and one day her ex boyfriend shows up and wants money from her because that girl is very rich. I don't know what happend after that.
Sorry for the terrible description. Hope you can help me

To reply you must either login or sign up.