Forum › What's that manga called?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ The "all humanity is women and they found a way to reproduce without man part" does fit into both the description they've given and into the series you mentioned, but since the rest of the description doesn't match the series, I doubt that's the one they're looking for.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There's this all-girls school in a world where all the men died and they found a way to continue human society. in the school there's two groups of people where like one group is all the "princess"-y girls and the other's the "prince"-y girls and they have to partner each other and everything
anyone know what this one is??

isn't it https://dynasty-scans.com/series/all_of_humanity_is_yuri_except_for_me

I'm pretty sure it's this one https://dynasty-scans.com/series/love_dna_xx

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Girl with multiple personalities, living with a doctor, but in the end MC was killing the alters.
Thanks

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Wheres this from?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's just a one off Yuzu x Mei illustration by Kabocha.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

It's just a one off Yuzu x Mei illustration by Kabocha.

I see

joined Oct 22, 2018

What manga did Lilliwyt take their new profile pic from?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Watamote Ch.163

last edited at Mar 10, 2020 1:51PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Watamote Ch.163

Thank.

KokoKagamihara
Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

Made an account to ask this:
It was a yuri story about two girls meeting on a train, by chance they started talking to eachother. Think it was about 7 chapters? Also trying to remember one where I think a student was asking out an older woman at a convenience store, and she was given her phone number and a message saying when her shift ended.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^
I don't know the second one, but the first one should be this

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

what was the manga about a writer girl who was socially anxious and in her sleep deprived state picked up a "dog" who was actually a rich girl and low key a stalker who helped the girl out with the house work and such

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

bobtheplumber2020
joined Mar 12, 2020

Does anyone know the name about a shoujo-ai/yuri manga about two bisexual women main characters who were past lovers now living together and one of them has a child. It is a realistic non over the top along the lines of slice of life drama type of manga.

Throughout the manga, there are hints where both of them still have feelings for one another eventhough they have trying or have moved on to the point where some of the arcs in the manga have them trying to form new relationship with other people (who are men).

If i recall correctly one the main character wears glasses with long hair and the other character who has a child has a slightly more 'tomboyish' personality.

The focus of the manga isnt really about their same-sex relationship (its just there) but more about the drama and their everyday life whilst also having lingering feelings about each other.

last edited at Mar 12, 2020 6:59PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

bobtheplumber2020
joined Mar 12, 2020

This.

Omg yes thanks so muchhhhhhh!

Ah unfortunately the update rate is still pretty slow :(

last edited at Mar 12, 2020 7:00PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This one-shot about a girl that is roommates with this other girl who is useless. She doesn't have a job and she just lazes around the house all day. The friends of the other girl ask why she still lets the useless girl live with her. Near the end, the other girl goes to a mixer and a guy wants to use her washroom and the useless girl starts flirting with him. That made the other girl jealous. And I think they go out at the end. I don't remember what happened at the end too well...

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ This?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

^ This?

Yes, that's the one!
Thanks!

last edited at Mar 14, 2020 7:43PM

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

Two girls in college are in the same class. One of the girls (A) thinks the other (B) is a guy and wants to date them. Stuff happens (I can't remember exactly what, sorry lol) and they end up dating but A still doesn't know B is a girl.
B had a chance to tell A that she was a girl through a "dating resume" that A offers B, but for some reason she doesn't write it in the end.
I remember in one of the chapters A gives a lot of expensive chocolates to B for their anniversary.

Yeah that's all I remember. I forgot to save to my lists! I'm sad :(

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Nov 21, 2018

So anyone know this one about a cafe owner looking for a one night stand, the boy she approached turned out to be a girl, she said fuck it and went to a hotel, said one night turned out to be a tv star?

To reply you must either login or sign up.