Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Drunk almost sex falling asleep scene coming up??

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

This is wholesome

joined Dec 5, 2019

Love this thing. Reminds me so much of crescent moon but in a lighter vibe.
Can't wait for the next developments

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I love that they just cuddled and talked about it. It's so unexpected but feels so genuine and heartwarming.

Thanks for the chapter!

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

I wish people would start to see relationship related stuff exactly like that. No social pressure and not doing things because it's called normal, but doing things your way and at your pace

joined Jan 11, 2019

Yeah, this was so sweet I need to brush my teeth right away.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I wish people would start to see relationship related stuff exactly like that. No social pressure and not doing things because it's called normal, but doing things your way and at your pace

That's probably not all that common in Japan, from what I've been told. Okay story time:

A while ago on a Discord server I'm on I somehow ended up having a conversation with a(n English fluent) Japanese woman about how people tend to go about relationships over there. The way she described it, sounded like a lot of people of both sexes basically have no idea whatsoever about how to approach their partner "organically" (in the sense of flexible, spontaneous and "natural"). Instead they default to a somewhat vague set of ritualised assumptions about how you 'should' do it and basically try to play out roles in a script whose meaning they don't really understand, and then often get very confused when people - being the messy and complicated critters they now are - don't respond according to the "formula."

Like two people attempting to communicate not really so much with each other as individuals, but with sort of vague abstract Platonic ideals of each others' "roles" and duly getting Hell of a lot of wires crossed. (Doesn't really help that a remarkable number of people over there reach adulthood without having meaningful casual contact with the opposite sex outside family...)

All of this is obviously anecdotal but it does mesh well with well-attested quirks of Japanese culture and society - particularly an absolute hard-on for conformity and social rituals; Yukawa's reflexive assumption here of there pretty much being a sort of checklist a dating couple should complete fits the description to a tee.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

This manga is so comfortable

joined Jun 12, 2019

They’re literally so adorable. It’s such a feel good manga I think

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

They just talked about talking about sex later and it feels so heartwarming, I'm really enjoying their relationship progression, they're so soft and uwu.

last edited at Apr 23, 2020 6:56PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wow i’m impressed they actually had a proper conversation and figured out what they wanted~ awesome

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

So heartwarming omg! Love them, want the best for them. So refreshing to see communication

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

So heartwarming omg! Love them, want the best for them. So refreshing to see communication

Tumblr_inline_n7fj1wtor31s5fzt9%20copy
joined May 2, 2012

This manga is great and I love to see mature communication. Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks for the translation and recent releases!

joined Apr 24, 2020

we are being fed this week! thanks to chads for the recent uploads! <3

Fb_img_1554123071250
joined Mar 2, 2020

This... wholesome... pairing will be the death of me

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

i love them... love them

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

This heals me.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Girlfriends doing domestic things they’re adorableee

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I hope the rice she's cooking is red. It has to be red.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

This is adorable~

joined Dec 5, 2019

Yukawa is a secret top, her true potential will be unlobked once they are more confortable with each other and she can overcome her shyness, girl's thirsty

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yukawa is a secret top, her true potential will be unlobked once they are more confortable with each other and she can overcome her shyness, girl's thirsty

I'd love to see that!

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

uwaaa tthee domestic gay energyyyy

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Calling themselves lovers and staying overnight at each other’s houses and kissing and sleeping together... they must be great gal pals. Such great platonic friendship here. NOT. THIS IS SO GAY AND I LOVE IT.

To reply you must either login or sign up.