Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

TopKoak posted:

So wait, is Utena going to actually kill people now? Or will it be one of those things where it looks like she will, the rest of her friends/the magical girls hold her back, and then the mascot character kills them after Utena lets them go.

Considering the genre of the manga, shes probably gonna make them go through some kind of bdsm play and then have them succumb to it. Nothing involving killing or stuff.

we all thought that until last chapter's pile of dead magical girls, so nothing is 100% certain

This is obviously not that type of manga. The magical girls were only put "out of order", not dead.

last edited at Apr 24, 2020 5:55PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Now Utena & Co will have to team up with the Magical Girls, maybe. Awkward....

"Oh MISTRESS!"

Everyone else: "What."

Utena: "Eh heh heh... uhm...."

joined Aug 10, 2016

TopKoak posted:

So wait, is Utena going to actually kill people now? Or will it be one of those things where it looks like she will, the rest of her friends/the magical girls hold her back, and then the mascot character kills them after Utena lets them go.

Considering the genre of the manga, shes probably gonna make them go through some kind of bdsm play and then have them succumb to it. Nothing involving killing or stuff.

we all thought that until last chapter's pile of dead magical girls, so nothing is 100% certain

This is obviously not that type of manga. The magical girls were only put "out of order", not dead.

Uh, that was pile of basically cracked and busted up Soul Gems with bullets holes in them back in chapter 11, with the girls clearly talking about how they hunted down the magical girls. This manga will probably still stay its funny erotic self, but the author has shown that people can actually die in this series. People didn't think PMMM was that kind of series until Mami got her head bitten off.

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

TopKoak posted:

Uh, that was pile of basically cracked and busted up Soul Gems with bullets holes in them back in chapter 11, with the girls clearly talking about how they hunted down the magical girls. This manga will probably still stay its funny erotic self, but the author has shown that people can actually die in this series. People didn't think PMMM was that kind of series until Mami got her head bitten off.

It's not PMMM so they not necessary die when they gems destroyed.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Death by breasts?
Sign me up!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

"The Senate will decide your fate."
"I am the Senate!"
"It's treason, then.."

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

We Star Wars now

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's 2 start wars references from 2 different mangas with gay characters today (the other is Boku To).

I really can't put my impression in words about this chapter, just imagine me going YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so hard I turn into Super saiyan

last edited at Apr 24, 2020 8:56PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It seems that my previous hunch was right. The more stars you have the stronger you are. That is why Utena and the other leader have more stars than their respective crew. Since Kiwi has no stars, I wonder if she can develop some by training and getting stronger. Could the stars be indicative of future potential. Man this series is so good.
Utena is the best.

That's interesting particularly since the number of stars Utena has increases the more fired up and injured she becomes. Extra stars start appearing on her cheeks and when she is really excited even the pupils of her eyes will turn into black stars.

joined Mar 25, 2020

omg I can't with these names "lord enorme" "sister gigant" kkkkk

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Time to break these bitches. No need to hold back against this group.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

So did Sister Gigant manage to gravely injured them?
Nah, it was a Bust...

joined May 1, 2015

It seems that my previous hunch was right. The more stars you have the stronger you are. That is why Utena and the other leader have more stars than their respective crew. Since Kiwi has no stars, I wonder if she can develop some by training and getting stronger. Could the stars be indicative of future potential. Man this series is so good.
Utena is the best.

That's interesting particularly since the number of stars Utena has increases the more fired up and injured she becomes. Extra stars start appearing on her cheeks and when she is really excited even the pupils of her eyes will turn into black stars.

Yeah, I noticed that too.
I think Utena is the true leader of enormeta, as she has the greatest potential.
We will see how the story goes.
I am looking forward to the next chapters.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Now this is starting to get interesting. I counting five stars there at the end, including the one in her eye.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Now this is starting to get interesting. I counting five stars there at the end, including the one in her eye.

i actually count EIGHT stars, including the one in the eye, and 2 hidden in the hair as highlights. one on the other cheek, 5 on the cheek with the eye.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

i actually count EIGHT stars, including the one in the eye, and 2 hidden in the hair as highlights. one on the other cheek, 5 on the cheek with the eye.

If you look at the battle forms of all the members of Enormeta they all tend to have hidden star themes all over their designs ranging from patterns in their clothing to lighting highlights in their hair, but I think the ones that relate to power levels are the black star marks on their faces since if you include all the other ones Leo wouldn't be a zero star. I definitely think the pupils of Utena's eyes becoming black stars when she gets fired up likely has some sort of greater meaning as well.

Just counting the black stars on her face that's the most we've ever seen her with. Her default transformed mode is one star on each cheek and two smaller black stars on the tips of her horns.

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 12:45AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

They're not dead, they just got sent to the Shadow Realm

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Mustache twirling evil people: "Join us in our quest for world domination!"

Basier: "yeah no tnx"

Got to hand them evil brownie points for trying to deal with the loose ends immediately. Although their ego will certainly be their downfall. Evil mascot does seem serious in world domination as well. Still got questions if these things aren't just QB in black and white colors.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

They're not dead, they just got sent to the Shadow Realm

They're stuck in the Home For Infinite Losers.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is such a geeemmmm

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Looking at the new forces of evil. I think their rank and more likely power is linked to the number of black stars in their body. Both Utena and the veteran leader have the same number of stars.
I am not sure how many stars Kiwi has but Korisu has three.

Update: I was looking at the earlier chapters where Kiwi was introduced, and she does not have any stars in the front of her body nor her back. Maybe these stars are on her shoulders or in the lower parts of her legs.

Depending on how you count them, Utena may have more, with one on each of her eyes, cheeks, and horns giving her a total of Six to the new girl's 4 on her forehead.

The one with three also have some earrings though, making her number up to 5.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

In for harem ending, but shipping hard on Utena x Azul now.

A bit late to the series, but from a sadist POV, i understand Utena reaction regarding Azul entirely. She is considering the magical girls (those 3, so quite Azul specific) so highly. But Azul broke too easily disappointed her. She want Azul to fight off more fiercely, resist with all her mind, but still got crushed, succumb and only then finally submit.

She want Azul to submit as a magical girl. Not as an evil underling.

Not to mention, if someone is broken so easily just by a couple of lewd act, where is the loyalty in it? Wouldn't that means Azul will just lick boot of the next sadist queen who gives her a bit of pleasure? That's the reason why Utena looked at her like trash.

So go go Azul, train hard. Prove your strength. So you can splendidly being broken down bit by bit by Utena

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 3:45AM

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

She has 2 on her horns aswell as her eyes, 5 visible on her cheeks and most likely at least one more on her other cheek seeing as the one visible is too big to be her 2 cheek stars seen earlier. I think it's safe to say she has at the very least 10 if not more- I'm thinking maybe 12 if its symmetrical.

(1,%20verand)
joined Jun 18, 2019

Sooo, what's with those names? Sister gigante makes sense, fair enough. But what the hell are the powers of a leberblume(=liver flower)? Drinking while flower viewing?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, then... Baiser is actually motivated now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.