afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

warikitta kankei desukara 12 English

Spoiler:
(removed link) text
(removed link) chapter

I'm the translator for this series, and that is NOT cool. Is there any way to get this shit removed? That's not even the final translation. We're working really hard to bring the best possible translation we can to the public, but you have the audacity go in here and spoil it for everyone else.

And just so we're clear, that pastebin account linked here is mine.

I've seen similar comments by this same person on Mangadex too. It's honestly fucking pissing me off.
EDIT: Thank you for resolving this.

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 11:45AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh boy, i don't read those pastebin but i saw some spoiler in Mangadex, Haruki and Aya sleeping naked together in a bed.Plus Haruki and 4th character-chan(i don't even remember her name) plotting something. God know why because Haruki should just say that Sei is a lesbian to 4th character and most of her worries should dissapear.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Did our spanish friends have just deserted the english thread ? I know they've already it but i thought they would have something to say.Not that people defending Haruki might be of their likings.

I mean, what's there to discuss... 80% of the comments are Sei is a bad person D: D: D: Someone please call the police! over and over and over and over again, or she's so toxic!!!! or all of Haruki's actions are justified because she's a small little kid and has 0 responsibility for her actions, she could lock Aya in some in some basement but at least that's better than going with Sai who's the literal personification of Satan, hehehe I remember when Haruki said "If you get a lover I WOULD DIE O_O" Yisus.

Some of you are reading this as if Aya was some poor side character, you're ignoring everything she says or feels and calling her stupid and that all is wrong and manipulative like she never had a choice or she doesn't understand the situation, and pretending justice is the only thing that matters at the end.... so suuuuuuuuuuuuuper boring to read that you know?

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 10:16AM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Oh boy, i don't read those pastebin but i saw some spoiler in Mangadex, Haruki and Aya sleeping naked together in a bed.Plus Haruki and 4th character-chan(i don't even remember her name) plotting something. God know why because Haruki should just say that Sei is a lesbian to 4th character and most of her worries should dissapear.

She knows Sei is a lesbian, she isn't worried that Sei might go out with the male teacher, she just wants the teacher to give up on Sei.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

or all of Haruki's actions are justified because she's a small little kid

Which is mostly true no ? She is a jealous teen with raging hormons and no experience. If you'd think she will act maturely, you pick the wrong manga. Everyone is fucked up in its own way. But you can't wait the same maturity from a teenager in the closet with boiling hormons and from a grown-up adult teacher. But anyway, i already said it but i don't forsee any scenario where Haruki has the slightly chance, unless Sei keep the substitute play going on. I think the only reason the relation between Sei and Aya is off to me is because Aya is just treated as a substitute for the moiment.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Just because someone is grown up doesn't mean they're mature. Our society assumes anyone after certain age is mature by default, but that doesn't mean everyone is.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just because someone is grown up doesn't mean they're mature. Our society assumes anyone after certain age is mature by default, but that doesn't mean everyone is.

I mean, she is a teacher. You're waiting a bare minimum of maturity for a job like that. Nevermind, just checked back the age, i thought she was in her thirties not 24. I mean, my point that she is a teacher still stand anyway. It's normal to wait maturity from a highschool teacher. Also didn't have to tell me that, i know it fully myself.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The difference between the way Kuro is supposed to be and the way she actually is inside makes her interesting to me.

joined Mar 8, 2019

I don't know if this was asked before, but what exactly is Sei's goal in letting Mochida know she's gay and having a relationship with a high schooler? I don't really see how that helps her in any way, unless she somehow knew she would tell Haruki all about her relationship with Aya. Also, I'm not really sure why Mochida would want to tell Haruki all about the whole relationship anyway... is she so deluded by her love for whatever that guy's name is that she thinks some random girl would be totally on board with her friend's student-teacher relationship or does she have some grand plan or something? Of course, I could just be missing something obvious.

There’s at least six reasons as to maybe (pure speculation at the moment until we really understand her character) why she did it. 1 is because maybe she was hoping Mochida would spread it to the math teacher and he’d stop bothering her. 2 is because my theory about self sabotaging is right and she wants Mochida to tell all the girls at the school so she’d get fired. Or 3, she’s hoping news will spread to a young impressionable lesbian/bisexual/bicurious girl. 4. Because she’s planting the seeds of yuri in Mochida’s mind so that she can prey on her when the whole thing with math teacher blows up in Mochida’s face, she’ll be there to pick up the pieces. 5, she’s curious about why Aya would reach out to her if she already had someone so she wanted to meet Aya’s someone. Or 6, Kuro just wants chaos.

I think it all depends on how f*cked up Kuro is.

I think Mochida’s reasoning is simple. She wants to gush about her love to someone and she can’t at school since all the other girls probably have a thing for math teacher as well.

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 2:14PM

She knows Sei is a lesbian, she isn't worried that Sei might go out with the male teacher, she just wants the teacher to give up on Sei.

Wait are you two talking about ch 11 or 12 cause I've been on Mangadex & ch 12 is not there

joined Mar 8, 2019

Although I agree with Shawn's reading of the overall situation, I really don't give a shit who's a good person, or who's a less bad person, or what these people would be doing if they were behaving "correctly."

I care about whether these are interesting people doing interesting things, and at this point I have to say, yeah, they are.

Will Kuro be able to transform her obsession with her ex into real affection for Aya?
Will Haruki come to terms with her sexuality?
How will Aya negotiate her need for connection and her sexual desires?

I don't want to be friends with any of these people. I don't want to use of them for role models. I don't want to put my moral stamp of approval or disapproval on their actions.

I want to know what happens to them, and I'm looking forward to finding out.

I’m also curious to know how Kuro got so messed up. I mean, I know unrequited love but being heart broken once doesn’t seem like it’s enough of a reason to turn into a manipulative chaos weaving user right? Maybe I’m just expecting too much.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wait are you two talking about ch 11 or 12 cause I've been on Mangadex & ch 12 is not there

There is some spoilers of Ch.12 in the comments section of English Ch.9. Not talking about the pastebin but there is some raws with some explanation.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Will Kuro be able to transform her obsession with her ex into real affection for Aya?

I think it's where the manga is headed

I hope so! Shipping Sei and Aya to the max. But judging from the way this story seems to be a flash back, maybe I’m thinking a time skip might happen... which means they might stop and take the time to heal/figure their stuff out.

That and letting Aya go.

I hope HarukiAya isn’t endgame. I want them both to be happy but Haruki only seems to be in love with her idea of Aya.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I hope HarukiAya isn’t endgame.

I don't even see how it's a possibility, even if i wanted it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Very sensible attitude, but when has mere impossibility ever stopped a shipper?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Very sensible attitude, but when has mere impossibility ever stopped a shipper?

One impossible ship is already enough for me,plus i'm not a big fan of trainwreck manga.

joined Mar 8, 2019

I mean, nothing's set in stone yet? Not that I'm trying to give anyone false hopes. But at this point, anything goes right? Maybe Aya will reconcile her self and figure out she wants sex from Kuro but emotional intimacy/romance from Haruki? Plus, I'm not familiar with the author so I don't know whether they're big on happy endings or tragedies.

Though given how twisted this manga's turning out to be, I wouldn't be shocked if Haruki and Mochida hook up for rebound sex.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wouldn't be shocked if Haruki and Mochida hook up for rebound sex.

That's mostly how i see Haruki end. Coming in term with her sexuality and fuck Mochida.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The Childhood Friend Never Wins.

That's a well known rule of romance manga.

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 3:20PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

Aaand that's why loving someone can sometimes be ... actually ALWAYS be scary

joined Mar 8, 2019

I wouldn't be shocked if Haruki and Mochida hook up for rebound sex.

That's mostly how i see Haruki end. Coming in term with her sexuality and fuck Mochida.

Yeah, I can totally picture Mochida going "What's so good about licking pussy?" and Haruki's just like "I mean, Aya got hooked so it must be good. Want to try?" But in dramatic way of course. lol.

joined Mar 8, 2019

The Childhood Friend Never Wins.

That's a well known rule of romance manga.

Yeah but we never know when that rule may be broken. There must a be a writer out there suffering from this dilemma and wants to give their self a fictionalized happy ending.

Aaand that's why loving someone can sometimes be ... actually ALWAYS be scary

I hear you.

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 3:28PM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Kill me. Now. End my suffering.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

There’s at least six reasons as to maybe (pure speculation at the moment until we really understand her character) why she did it. 1 is because maybe she was hoping Mochida would spread it to the math teacher and he’d stop bothering her. 2 is because my theory about self sabotaging is right and she wants Mochida to tell all the girls at the school so she’d get fired. Or 3, she’s hoping news will spread to a young impressionable lesbian/bisexual/bicurious girl. 4. Because she’s planting the seeds of yuri in Mochida’s mind so that she can prey on her when the whole thing with math teacher blows up in Mochida’s face, she’ll be there to pick up the pieces. 5, she’s curious about why Aya would reach out to her if she already had someone so she wanted to meet Aya’s someone. Or 6, Kuro just wants chaos.

I think it all depends on how f*cked up Kuro is.

I think Mochida’s reasoning is simple. She wants to gush about her love to someone and she can’t at school since all the other girls probably have a thing for math teacher as well.

I love that Kuro is so chaotic and unpredictable that any of these could be her actual motivation. She is clearly super fucked up though, so perhaps she's trying to do all of the above heh.

As for the Mochida's reasoning thing, I apologize for how unclear I was. I was actually asking why Mochida told Haruki about Aya and Kuro's relationship. She obviously wants Aya to stay with Kuro so she can hook up with the math teacher, but I'm struggling to understand why she thought that telling Haruki about their relationship would actually help her. I mean, it did, but I doubt that was her intention... or perhaps it was. Did she think that Haruki would support Aya's relationship with a creepy-ass teacher... I think any reasonable person would think that Haruki would instead want to stop that. I'm probably just overthinking this though; she was probably just seeing if Haruki thought Aya would stick with Kuro or just confiding in Haruki or something along those lines. It seems that everyone's scheming to some extent though, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mochida is too.

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 5:12PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Although I agree with Shawn's reading of the overall situation, I really don't give a shit who's a good person, or who's a less bad person, or what these people would be doing if they were behaving "correctly."

I care about whether these are interesting people doing interesting things, and at this point I have to say, yeah, they are.

How will Aya negotiate her need for connection and her sexual desires?

I don't want to be friends with any of these people. I don't want to use of them for role models. I don't want to put my moral stamp of approval or disapproval on their actions.

I want to know what happens to them, and I'm looking forward to finding out.

I’m also curious to know how Kuro got so messed up. I mean, I know unrequited love but being heart broken once doesn’t seem like it’s enough of a reason to turn into a manipulative chaos weaving user right? Maybe I’m just expecting too much.

I think it’s the basic story principle that “any stipulated originary trauma is always sufficient explanation” (even if to any sensible person it seems not at all sufficient, or even trivial).

Like in the series Liberty, where the MC has become a bizarre twisto sadist because of a breakup with a “lesbian until graduation” high school girlfriend, which any number of other yuri protagonists have dealt with by being sad for a while and then getting on with their lives (maybe with a later “you suck” confrontation at the cultural festival for closure).

It could be something worse, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t.

To reply you must either login or sign up.