Forum › Tougou-san and Sayama-san's White Day + Twitter stuff discussion

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

I live for that sadistic-innocent nature

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just remember that the Kouhai just forced the senpai into the hotel in the first place. Funny how someone who think the other is the worst consent to a relation. The author sure didn't bother to explain how it worked. Magic i suposs. Can't appreciate it when I know how it begin.

Rather getting the impression Tougou does her heel-dragging more out of habit and some kind of stubborn pride thing than anything else - for all her vocal and internal protestations she seems perfectly willing to go along with Sayama's shenanigans. It's just that for whatever reason (Rule of Funny most likely) she finds it necessary to go through the motions of reluctance and telling herself some quite blatant falsehoods about their relationship. (Though I would imagine Rika can get exasperating at times, which alongside sundry "muh sempai face/respect" BS seems to be Haruka's actual bone of contention; but then it's a rare relationship indeed that doesn't have spots of friction and personality clash.)

The whole business seems to be something of a private game between them, pretty explicitly so with the whole weird undie-guessing episode.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Just remember that the Kouhai just forced the senpai into the hotel in the first place. Funny how someone who think the other is the worst consent to a relation. The author sure didn't bother to explain how it worked. Magic i suposs. Can't appreciate it when I know how it begin.

There's no way she doesn't like and enjoy it- you think she'd buy 10k earrings for a return whiteday gift for her if she didn't want their relationship? And she goes of her own accord to meet her at the hotel. She is just embarrassed after the fact that she is being topped.

Anyways this was super hot! I like how she has such an innocent outward persona but is really like that :)

That tongue out tease on the last page!

last edited at Apr 17, 2020 10:09AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tougou_san_and_sayama_sans_white_day_twitter_stuff#2

You think she'd buy 10k earrings for a return whiteday gift for her if she didn't want their relationship?

I already talk abou that. The first one has almost a rapey vibe on it and now, magic, she consent to the relation. It feel a bit off to me.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn this was good! That long tongue though :P she’s very passionate~

last edited at Apr 17, 2020 10:30AM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Much more enjoyable than the first part. I love the little hints about how their relationship works now and how they both seem to be getting something out of it. Tougou still says Sayama is "the worst," but now it comes off more playful, as opposed to the first part where I am inclined to agree in earnest. Blackmailing people into having sex IS the worst. Glad to see that element completely removed from this, even if it does feel a little revisionist. Are we supposed to believe Tougou has no qualms with the events from part 1 now?

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Thank you translation team! Can we hope for the author's other works to be translated? Their is a lot of stuff about this couple (and others) on their pixiv.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

This is beautiful

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Uh ... I'm pretty sure that was a floral pattern on page 20. Roses are floral, right?

I was going to say the same thing! I wonder if the Japanese phrase was more specific?

I was about to say the same thigh too! Protect Tougou-san!

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This series needed a sequel. Now I want more.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I also tried licking my girl's ear but she smacked me. Some manga are teaching me wrong tuff. Lol

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I have a feeling that page 9 is actually the direct continuation of page 10.

I did a little retouching to see if I could make it more obvious. It gave this:

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

holyyy shitt, page 4 is crazy...

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yeah. This one is definitely better without the prequel. Here we see Tougou complaining about her kouhai's behavior, but generally going along with it willingly and even reciprocating, quite strongly, without prompting. (For perspective, ¥10,000 is currently $92.94 usd, which sounds like a lot for a white day present, even if you're a committed couple.) I could very easily believe her resistance here is just an act or a proforma habit.

Conversely, in the first one she's literally blackmailed into having sex and we don't really see anything to suggest it was some kind of role play or false protestation. On it's own, it's bad and, taken together with this piece, casts their relationship in a much darker and more abusive light; one where she only goes along with Sayama and engages in overblown displays of reciprocity as a defense mechanism, to avoid reprisal.

I don't think that's what the author intended and, honestly, this work isn't deep enough to support that kind of story, so I'd much rather pretend the first piece isn't related and they're just a quirky couple with commitment issues.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

^but the first part was great though would love more

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Too bad like half of this was just basically image sets, at least it was good art.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

idk i kinda see the first one as...more like, her body wanted it and liked the dom play, but her mind wasn't ready to accept it thus her SAYING it's the worst and she hates her, when really she doesn't. like maybe more a tone of: "she's the WORST, she knows how to play me like a fiddle, she figured out how i like it. she's the worst cause she found out my secret." those kinds of feelings. it just doesn't mean she doesn't like it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

it just doesn't mean she doesn't like it.

She doesn't seem to like it either but it was too short to have a grasp of anything on that. Also i never liked those kind of dominant/sub kinda of things. It always feel likeone has nothing to say about it. I have a similar problem with Fusoroi no Renri with Minami mindset of "I'm the dom and there is no other way around". I never understand the whole "I want to bully you" sexual vibe, it doesn't feel heatlhy for a relation.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

I didn't have to know about her long tongue 0////0

Lis%20pricefield%205
joined Jun 13, 2019

She went from "I'll drop her off at 9 pm sir" to "she calls me daddy in bed"

I think your name would be better off as 'hornybeast'

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

good content

joined Jul 26, 2016

I didn't have to know about her long tongue 0////0

Gene Simmons Seal of Approval

joined Nov 27, 2017

Oh hey, something that's way cuter if you take it as a standalone and not attached to a creepy part one.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Now I want a story damnn

Img_23ds8l
joined Sep 28, 2019

You can check her twitter lol, Its hot too

To reply you must either login or sign up.