Forum › Tougou-san and Sayama-san's White Day + Twitter stuff discussion

joined May 30, 2020

Now I want a story damnn

The Author released a story of them on Twitter. As in, a complete flow of the story of how Chapter 1 happened. I wish there was a translated version though...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

However they started, they seem pretty domestic now. What I got out of it so far: Tougou felt blackmailed into a relationship. They're both kuchibeni rezubian (LLs). Tougou hates that her junior dominates her and that's added to the impression she made when she thought she was straight and was flirting with all the guys at the office. She is gay, so having an office romance and steady sex isn't the worst outcome. Sayama is heavily dominant and a little S and controlling. It does seem one-sided but Tougou does seem to have adjusted surprisingly quickly and may be mainly resentful about being dominated.

Just remember that the Kouhai just forced the senpai into the hotel in the first place. Funny how someone who think the other is the worst consent to a relation. The author sure didn't bother to explain how it worked. Magic i suposs. Can't appreciate it when I know how it begin.

It does seem like they worked everything out eventually. maybe tougou-san was too inhibited and it took sayama-san's aggressiveness to bring her out of it. It's no Ebisu-san to Hotei-san, but it has turned surprisingly wholesome. Sayama even lets Tougou "switch" which is the main complaint that caused her to call Sayama "the worst."

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 8:35PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.