Forum › A Succubus Yuri Story discussion

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Who not just threesome?it's win win

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah for who ? Cause definitly not for Fuwa, you understand that she want to be the only one. I don't think you will convince her that easily to share.

20180801_183554
joined Oct 7, 2017

Dipping dangerously close to yandere, there.

She got the yandere eyes.

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 8:44AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Dipping dangerously close to yandere, there.

She got the yandere eyes.

Yea she lost herself in lust

joined Nov 14, 2014

Wow...O_O

joined Sep 13, 2018

so what happens if a succubi had sex with a female here.
would she kill her sucking all her life force?

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 11:09AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Your Fuwa has evolved into Yandere!

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

oof

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Oh yeah, it's all coming together

Ruiko2
joined Sep 8, 2016

On the scale of scared vs. aroused, I'm very certain this comic is drifting further away from the 'aroused' part. This is definitely intentional.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Okay, it's getting a little too intense now. Also, the only solution is a fucking threesome.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh right, this is the same artist that did unwithering flower.

So when is the next chapter going to be out?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So when is the next chapter going to be out?

Assuming the next intended chapter is the smut content, the second doujin is scheduled to come out early May (4th, 5th?) so when the scans for that are available, that'll be when. (Course if there's any public chapters released on Pixiv before then, you'll be sure to know.)

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Saw the scans on sadpanda, dissapointed to say the least. SPOILERS BELOW
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
it just jumped into full smut with yukkiko fucking fuwa and basically just forgetting she has a girlfriend I guess, lame.

last edited at May 5, 2020 7:11PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Next chapter will be the smut content. Prepare your drool sponges.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
it just jumped into full smut with yukkiko fucking fuwa and basically just forgetting she has a girlfriend I guess, lame.

Butt == right up against the very first and last words of your spoilers to use a spoiler bar, just FYI :)

Not sure why anyone would be surprised with smut here, she's a friggin' succubus AND it's her BFF for years who just confessed. This was never a story about deep thinking or heavy plot lines...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Protip if you want to put spoiler on the forum, just put == before and after your message but that's said i didn't expected any logic coming from the manga.

she's a friggin' succubus AND it's her BFF for years who just confessed

She was getting life energy from hugs and skinships, getting full smut because someone confess to her it's a bit much.Especially given how forceful said person was in the lasr chapter. I would not forgive the author if the other succubus let it slide.

last edited at May 5, 2020 7:35PM

RumpledForeSkiin
Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is her uniform really reflecting the bottle? This is wild.

You never seen light shine through a drinks bottle before? Shit's beautiful.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just want to say that Fuwa is manipulative bitch and Yukiko girl, so much for asking why did she feel love for Konomi if Fuwa teasing her is enough to making her horny. Also "I'll try and think on how to continue it" if it isn't just a way to say "I don't have any fuking idea on how deal with this love triangle so i will probably handle it poorly", it isn't far away. Hopefully i'm wrong and it end up nicely. Unless the author do go 3P ending by saying "lol they're succubus".

joined Dec 18, 2018

Well that was a disappointing development.

I hope Konomi gets to kick some ass once the story remembers she exists again.

Hitoshi%20sugoroku
joined Aug 14, 2019

This dissapointed me, 1: NTR, just why, it brings hell to any manga, doujin or whatever it is, its literally starting up a gang war. 2: As some people stated here, poor development to the point its dissappointing. and 3: this gave me 5 mental breakdowns and a homing missile of sadness(NTR effect).

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Why did you do this to my fluffy succubus love story, author?

joined Feb 24, 2019

Also "I'll try and think on how to continue it" if it isn't just a way to say "I don't have any fuking idea on how deal with this love triangle so i will probably handle it poorly", it isn't far away. Hopefully i'm wrong and it end up nicely. Unless the author do go 3P ending by saying "lol they're succubus".

Yeah, I was extremely disappointed by the author's note at the end. I understand wanting to try something new (human assaults succubus) and I understand not having a concrete ending for a story, but this is really starting to feel like the author stopped caring about writing a cohesive story at all. And that's really a shame, because a cute, fluffy, occasonally lewd story about succubus girlfriends was totally my jam. I don't even mind the friend (tri)angle and I could live with either drama or a poly ending if it felt like something that was actually being built towards. I really hope this turns around quickly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.