Forum › You know you've been reading too much yuri when...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wow I didn't expect others to be doing the "het kiss? NOPE.avi" let's keep been krazy together!

I DONT WATCH HAREMS I DON'T SEE THE POINT! I know yuri ship Mikan x Konjiki no Yami ftw
"Carboard-kun" lol that's what most women like you know? Never going back

I didn't know we had artists here! I gotta catch up! wish me luck and a LOT of patience

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/art/Kitsune-to-Nekomata-480898469

As promised, here is my comic... it's not really 4-koma since there are only 3 panels per side... 3-koma; is that even a thing? lol

If someone wants to add it to this site it's ok with me, I just didn't know if we were allowed. ^_^

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/art/Kitsune-to-Nekomata-480898469

As promised, here is my comic... it's not really 4-koma since there are only 3 panels per side... 3-koma; is that even a thing? lol

If someone wants to add it to this site it's ok with me, I just didn't know if we were allowed. ^_^

so you're a cat person?

btw, very cute 3-koma, and who cares if there's no such thing as a 3-koma. if you did one then it's a real thing, so nah!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cute comic x3! you seem like the type who could enjoy reading Nekogurui Minako-san
I've made close to 50 characters ... But there's little yuri between them because they're busy ... trying to save the world in my fantasy world XD

Going back in my first coment, if you guys had read too much yuri enough to lose (In certain degree) interest in new het romance (made me feel at home here hahaha), I guess you like me felt the same cold dagger with love lab... That was a low blow for all the yuri fans... I wouldn't lie to say that it drive me further away from het romance, just that anime.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

"Hey mom Kyonne is reviving another thread again!" "Shhh don't look"
Anyway... There doesn't seem to be a thread for showing our works (at least not that i'm aware) but since this thread has been pretty much about everything i wonder if it's okay for me to show this here drawing i finished, since it's been a while since i drew something yuri'ish and might interest you guys or something, i dunno
Anyway, here it is in case anyone cares about The King of Fighters or Garou: Mark of The Wolves

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Oh my! We've got some real talented artists here!

@kyonne That's some impressive shading and colour blend!

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I was reading the description for this movie "The Other Woman"

After discovering her boyfriend is married, a woman (Cameron Diaz) tries to get her ruined life back on track. But when she accidentally meets the wife he's been cheating on ...

then my mind fills in the blank "and they elope."

Then I read the rest of it and it sucks. So I saw Godzilla instead. I like my version better.

That movie actually had a lot of subtext between those two characters though.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Good job Kyonne! nice gallery too. I'm more into street fighter lol I like metal slug tho. Next time just make a new topic and we'll all use it. (btw changing my avatar to Viridi to counter your Palutena oh and are you getting smash? really off topic I know)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Good job Kyonne! nice gallery too. I'm more into street fighter lol I like metal slug tho. Next time just make a new topic and we'll all use it. (btw changing my avatar to Viridi to counter your Palutena oh and are you getting smash? really off topic I know)

Damn right i am, actually just started to play Xenoblade Chronicles just so i get used to Shulk in Smash
Will have to wait some 4 days after launch though... The pain of living in Brazil i guess

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Damn right i am, actually just started to play Xenoblade Chronicles just so i get used to Shulk in Smash
Will have to wait some 4 days after launch though... The pain of living in Brazil i guess

Same here but I'm not gonna make it that game is SOOOO LONG! I really hope X is not as long until post-game, I live in Panama but I was told the game comes out oct 3rd "probably" hopefully it won't take THAT long.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Same here but I'm not gonna make it that game is SOOOO LONG! I really hope X is not as long until post-game, I live in Panama but I was told the game comes out oct 3rd "probably" hopefully it won't take THAT long.

Yeah... 120 hours jesus christ... But i am liking what i played so far and the setting is pretty damn intriguing, so i hope all those hours will be interesting and not one massive padding
As for X i won't be able to play that anytime soon, but damn am i interested in that soundtrack, Hiroyuki Sawano has been my second favorite anime composer losing to Iwasaki Taku since Gundam Unicorn and Sengoku Basara and i'm really glad he's jumping to games

joined Apr 15, 2011

@Kyonne, dude, you need to post more!

on that note, why doesn't Dynasty have a fuggin lounge for non-manga related topics? now, this may speak poorly of me, but sometimes I just want to shoot the shit and not discuss new or old releases. hmm, should I suggest, as I'm sure this has been asked of in the past?

joined Mar 23, 2013

Yeah... 120 hours jesus christ...

Don't see it as something that's negative. With all the games coming out from "established" developing houses that shoot you products that cost 70$ and have under 30 hours of content, you have much to be happy about with a game that can have that much.

Well that's my perpsective on things, but then again I look fondly at the thousand of hour ( and plus ) I spent playing Infinity Engine RPGs ( Baldur's Gate 1-2 / Planescape : Torment / Icewind Dale 1-2 ). That NVN and all the modding communities that allowed for such an experience that kept on growing really.

last edited at Sep 30, 2014 2:13AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@ciega I just make a new topic in fact I will make a new one when I get smash bros but you can bug the admins if you really want the non-manga lounge that would be cool to have.

@Evilnemesis No one said its bad you know personally I think 100 of those hours should be post-game stuff not to mention such a long game takes off replay value because its tedious for example I've replayed most fire emblem games about 30 times each because it doesn't take that long but it's not something like castlevania 1 where if you're good at the game you beat it in less than 30 mins.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah... 120 hours jesus christ...

Don't see it as something that's negative. With all the games coming out from "established" developing houses that shoot you products that cost 70$ and have under 30 hours of content, you have much to be happy about with a game that can have that much.

Well that's my perpsective on things, but then again I look fondly at the thousand of hour ( and plus ) I spent playing Infinity Engine RPGs ( Baldur's Gate 1-2 / Planescape : Torment / Icewind Dale 1-2 ). That NVN and all the modding communities that allowed for such an experience that kept on growing really.

Well it was just a expression of surprise and not of negativeness o_o XD
But some part of me still have to be skeptical because of the nature of the game, it is heavily based on MMO RPGs with you walking from point A to point B through a huge map with fetch quests to do along the way, i'm 9 hours into it now almost there and i'm happy that they're keeping a good pace, there's enough interesting stuff happening to the plot and i hope they keep the steady pace plus there's Norio Wakamoto, can't go wrong with that

I just make a new topic

Really? Couldn't find it, maybe i'm too sleepy...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I meant is that I'll make a new topic when I get the game.

joined Jul 5, 2014

When you ship your GF with other girls.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Is she okay with that?

joined Jul 5, 2014

Is she okay with that?

What she doesn't know... ^^
It's a guilty pleasure lol.

joined Jul 5, 2014

A couple of our female friends lol. It's not that I'm attracted to them or anything, or want a threesome, I just can't help but wear my goggles when we're all together and pick up on all the little friendly stuff they do :p

last edited at Oct 7, 2014 5:05PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

A couple of our female friends lol. It's not that I'm attracted to them or anything, or want a threesome, I just can't help but wear my goggles when we're all together and pick up on all the little friendly stuff they do :p

haha yeah sometimes I ship random girls I see at restaurants together(I'm not weird!!!)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well sometimes i ship planes together... ...You guys are still weirder than me though TIME TO BAIL SEE YA

joined Apr 15, 2011

haha yeah sometimes I ship random girls I see at restaurants together(I'm not weird!!!)

aww shit i do that too (i'm extremely weird)

no more than the rest of us.

but outta curiosity, what's the weirdest pairing you were able to see/come up with?

joined Jan 30, 2013

It's probably silly, but I regress into a squealing teenage girl when people I am fans of respond to my comments:

Yeah, I was pretty floored when José-Luis Munuera (at the time, the artist for Spirou) replied to my saying I loved his art on an English message board.

Awesome. Do you have a link to his post? Franco-Belgian comics are clearly the best.
Spip <3

joined Jun 5, 2014

nah, yuri is my religion

To reply you must either login or sign up.