Forum › You know you've been reading too much yuri when...

joined Nov 30, 2011

I've had the guy behind Sunstone reply to a number of my posts over the years. Really great guy.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

A couple of our female friends lol. It's not that I'm attracted to them or anything, or want a threesome, I just can't help but wear my goggles when we're all together and pick up on all the little friendly stuff they do :p

haha yeah sometimes I ship random girls I see at restaurants together(I'm not weird!!!)

aww shit i do that too (i'm extremely weird)

I guess it's just yuri radar. Hahah
Before I got a girlfriend (though I think my yuri-instinct awaken when I was in grade school), I rarely see girl friends being "friendly" with each other as a couple. But now, it's almost like you always got the feels that they're unto something. Lol. Even holding hands and hugs just meant nothing when I was in high school. I even does these things with no malice. But after some experience and too much yuri fill, you can somehow pin point who got the yuri blood. Also, things run on my head every time some friends get all cheesy with me. Hahaha. Though yeah, those are just in my head.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I've had the guy behind Sunstone reply to a number of my posts over the years. Really great guy.

@random, you wouldn't happen to know if Sunstone ch. 4 has resumed would you? i've been trolling around DA looking for updates and was hoping i missed the updates or announcements for updates.

To reply you must either login or sign up.