Forum › Sakihara-san the Succubus discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Eey that was noice, nice to see something from Takano Saku again!

98215939-256-k878925
joined Apr 9, 2020

A very happy pussy now

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

But I have to say that... Now I understand why the Shamiko Ancestor, from Messopotamia, is called Lilith lol.

she Literally calls herself and shamiko a succubus in the anime that through me off guard XD

Yeah and they can enter other people dreams but didn't think the name could be from the first succubus of the stories that are told xD

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 7:09PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But I have to say that... Now I understand why the Shamiko Ancestor, from Messopotamia, is called Lilith lol.

she Literally calls herself and shamiko a succubus in the anime that through me off guard XD

Yeah and they can enter other people dreams but didn't think the name could be from the first succubus of the stories that are told xD

Also i believe that was just the subtitles that said succubus as Lillith said Dreams demons. Trsut me, i've been in the Machikado comments for a long time to know that.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 7:23PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I was on the fantasy-side of the fence, but her back complaints seem out of place if nothing actually happened ... but ... can't say I'm certain either way.

This story's remarkably big on ambiguity in general if you look at it more closely, besides the possibility the sex was all in Sakura's head with or without (given the "mental intrusion" abilities implicit in the original lore) Noriko's psychic participation - mindfuck sensu stricto? :P

Eg. it seems to be implied Noriko's succubus nature is something of a secret or at least something she prefers not display openly, yet Sakura offhandedly dismisses it as "not mattering"; is this because such beings are no stranger a sight than foreign tourists in this setting, because she doesn't know who to tell without being laughed out as a lunatic ("who ya gonna call?") and Noriko doesn't seem to be up to anything actually objectionable anyway, or because she's had some kind of mental block implanted by way of demonic mindfuckery sensu lato to uphold the Masquerade?

Similarly much of the relationship between the two girls is left vague, beyond Sakura's obvious giant tsundere crush on Noriko and the latter's amused awareness thereof. There's hints that they're fairly regular fuckbuddies, and apparently Noriko views Sakura as her (current?) "favourite human" - but then this is contingent on how real exactly you assume the sex scene to be (and if it's entirely in Sakura's head then her raging homo lust is Brobdingnagian indeed...). And should it be taken to be real - physically or psychically - rather than, effectively, mental masturbation there's the question just how much you can take a literal demon whose whole gig is manipulating people sexually at her word...

Hell. If you really want to shake those Epileptic Trees you might even postulate there's nothing supernatural whatsoever going on and these two are just engaging in some kind of strange, sustained and rather chuuni form of roleplay... :P

(not that I'm entirely sure what a back that feels sluggish means. Is she talking about her head actually?)

Same. It is at the very least some quite peculiar wording.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well this one has a nicely multifaceted personality at least. Plus the tail design had rather more effort and imagination put into it than the usual "some noodle with a heart randomly stuck to one end"...

That's because it's not a tail. It's a visual metaphor for something else.

Sometimes a cigar is not just a cigar.

Ive never Steen a cigar pinching Nipples before, a first for everything i suppose

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Also i believe that was just the subtitles that said succubus as Lillith said Dreams demons. Trsut me, i've been in the Machikado comments for a long time to know that.

But you can find that info in more sites than just the comment sections of Dynasty

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Yes, Tail sex, i write a lot of it with La Pucelle

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

That's a veiny tail.

yup lol

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Yes, Tail sex, i write a lot of it with La Pucelle

Sorry, what? I'm interested...

joined Feb 23, 2016

All i can is... i want her her lvl of Daydreaming/fantasy...

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

The tail friggin morphs! Now that's creative.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Dream's demons is what Japan call Succubus though.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dream's demons is what Japan call Succubus though.

Yeah but Shamiko lack the most crucial part of a succubus which is the sexual part.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Ahhhhh! Why cant this be a series? We need more stern, top class rep succubus and tsun-bottom delinquent yuri.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah but Shamiko lack the most crucial part of a succubus which is the sexual part.

Was under the impression Shamiko's acute lack of qualifications for her role was something of a central premise.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

We've gone from vampires to succubi and it's still just as great. ^_^

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Well they've been run through the same cultural mesh as vampires, elves, zombies etc.... They no longer possess the > dreadful, existential danger that made them so fearsome, having been transformed into cosplaying sexpot

cheerleaders.

Been fan of JRR Tolkien's legendarium since I was 13 (so, going on close to 35 years now) and if there is something that so irks me is the absolute cultural vandalization of Elves, especially as most of them are really (and I mean REALLY) badly Nth Generation clones of the Quendi from Middle Earth. From the idiotic long pointed ears (Tolkien Elves maybe..and I mean maybe, had leaf-shaped ears) to their bizarre hypersexuality (and yes, I've read many such "Monster Girl" vanilla pieces...but still). It was bad enough watching the nonsensically attired, armored and armed High Elves of Peter Jackson's version of Middle Earth.....

Anyway...rant over.

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

never enough succubus content

joined May 3, 2014

the Lonley pussy thing...... I was like 0w0 Naisu

joined Feb 10, 2022

Shouldn't this have a R4pe tag? I mean it was against her will

To reply you must either login or sign up.