Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Not my fault if women like that, no one like the "nice guys" that treat women well
Women like to be treated like shit judging by their dating history, they only want to be with men that brings a shit ton of problems

If you deny such facts and reality then there's nothing I can do for you simps :d

You seem to be under the misapprehension that “facts and reality” are the same as “idiotic opinions I pull out of my ass.”

(They’re not.)

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+women+preer+assholes&rlz=1C1CHBD_frFR779FR784&oq=do+women+preer+assholes&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l2.4060j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There's literally thousands of articles on trying to explain why women like assholes

And you be like "that doesn't exist shh"
That's literally a meme, the women never goes for the nice guys, they alaways want assholes, that's a really known trope

What's wrong with people seriously ?

Incel scans

Me : Giving sources that explain this common trope to show that it's common for girls for liking assholes

Beta Simps : Oh look an incel, he's trying to get us with facts, fuck that I don't want facts :d

The fuck can I be a simp Im a woman

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 7:46PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Not my fault if women like that, no one like the "nice guys" that treat women well
Women like to be treated like shit judging by their dating history, they only want to be with men that brings a shit ton of problems

If you deny such facts and reality then there's nothing I can do for you simps :d

You seem to be under the misapprehension that “facts and reality” are the same as “idiotic opinions I pull out of my ass.”

(They’re not.)

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+women+preer+assholes&rlz=1C1CHBD_frFR779FR784&oq=do+women+preer+assholes&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l2.4060j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There's literally thousands of articles on trying to explain why women like assholes

That's literally a meme, the women never goes for the nice guys, they alaways want assholes, that's a really known trope

Incel scans

Me : Giving sources that explain this common trope to show that it's common for girls for liking assholes

Beta Simps : Oh look an incel, he's trying to get us with facts, fuck that I don't want facts :d

The fuck can I be an incel I'm a woman :)

Are you stupid ? Simp means Sucker Idolasing Mediocre Pussy, girls can be SIMP to other girls aswell (hello lesbians and bisexual women), if you believe that only men are pathetic towards women then... lmao

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 7:52PM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

(They’re not.)

Incel scans

The fuck can I be an incel I'm a woman :)

A femcel then, same song different chorus ¯_(ツ)_/¯

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Badis sounds like one of those approved exceptions briefly mentioned in the How to radicalize a normie episode of the Alt-Right Playbook (a video series by a certain left-of-center guy Ian Danskin explaining the rhetorical tactics used by the Alt-Right. Ian ain't an expert, but he does his homework).

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Badis sounds like one of those approved exceptions briefly mentioned in the How to radicalize a normie episode of the Alt-Right Playbook (a video series by a certain left-of-center guy Ian Danskin explaining the rhetorical tactics used by the Alt-Right. Ian ain't an expert, but he does his homework).

Instead of saying "oh she's like this she's like that"
How about having arguments maybe ?

That's how you win a debate, not by shaming people with random words, by counterargument them

Yeah...even that I have to explain it to you seems like :d

joined Apr 5, 2015

(They’re not.)

Incel scans

A Google search is not sources. Seriously, this is not even Google Scholar, what the fuck? Do you seriously think that made you seem more credible?

Anyway, nobody is "debating" you because what you said is asinane. You just spouted done misogynistic pop psychology nonsense and acted surprised when people mocked you for it. It is ridiculous, it is not worth a debate and I am surpassed some mod haven't stepped in already.

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 8:12PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Reading the comments to this manga is almost always a mistake.

This comment section is NOT like a box of chocolates; I always know what to expect.

Ss%20(2016-08-30%20at%2003.24.35)
joined Sep 26, 2016

That's how you win a debate, not by shaming people with random words, by counterargument them

Literally the video series that is being referenced described the Alt-Right playbook as being very dependent on debate, and now you are demanding people to debate you, you doofus.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

(They’re not.)

Incel scans

A Google search is not sources. Seriously, this is not even Google Scholar, what the fuck? Do you seriously think that made you seem more credible?

Anyway, nobody is "debating" you because what you said is asinane. You just spouted done misogynistic pop psychology nonsense and acted surprised when people mocked you for it. It is ridiculous, it is not worth a debate and I am surpassed some mod haven't stepped in already.

Because you think you know everything on this world, that you're 100 % sure of what I'm saying is "insane" ?

If that's the case, prove it

Because saying "Oh your argument is BS I won't even argue" isn't a really smart move

Refusing to debate to someone tells you that you are afraid to loose actually

So you prefer to play the "I'm god I know everything" card and expect people to follow you

What's wrong by saying that women like assholes, a shit ton of people talk about that, that's a common trope, it's not like I've invented it, it's a really old subject that is been said for years

So don't be blind and try to see it by yourself :)

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 8:25PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Literally the video series that is being referenced described the Alt-Right playbook as being very dependent on debate, and now you are demanding people to debate you, you doofus.

Well yeah, without a debate that's just totalitarism, you don't even give the chance to people to express their opinion

You Musolini

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

can we get a nez note?

joined Apr 5, 2015

Because you think you know everything on this world, that you're 100 % sure of what I'm saying is "insane" ?

I said "asinine". not insane. If you are going to use quotation marks, please get it right. And it is no about me knowing everything. IT is about you don't know anything, there is a big difference. Actually, it is more about you linking to a google search and thinking that means anything whatsoever.

Because saying "Oh your argument is BS I won't even argue" isn't a really smart move

Do you stop to debate random strangers whether 2+2=5? To you listen to some crazy guy on the street about his opinion on the flatness of Earth? Some debates are just flat out not productive, specially with some asshole on the Internet you know nothing about.

So you better play the "I'm god I know everything" card and expect people to follow you

Again, if you are going to use quotation marks, please get it right. Don't just put random works into my mouth while pretending I was making a very different argument. I never at any point said I knew *any*thing.

What's wrong by saying that women like assholes, a shit ton of people talk about that, that's a common trope, it's not like I've invented it, it's a really old subject that is been said for years

Just because you didn't invent it doesn't mean it is less ridiculous. You could have started talking about vaccines and autism here and linking to a ton of Google results. It would just be as silly.

Anyway, I won't be responding to this further. I stopped entertaining the idea you might actually be looking for a honest debate the moment you started to arguing against things I didn't say.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

This comment section is NOT like a box of chocolates; I always know what to expect.

It's gotten worse lol

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

I said "asinine". not insane. If you are going to use quotation marks, please get it right. And it is no about me knowing everything. IT is about you don't know anything, there is a big difference. Actually, it is more about you linking to a google search and thinking that means anything whatsoever.

Do you stop to debate random strangers whether 2+2=5? To you listen to some crazy guy on the street about his opinion on the flatness of Earth? Some debates are just flat out not productive, specially with some asshole on the Internet you know nothing about.

So you better play the "I'm god I know everything" card and expect people to follow you

Again, if you are going to use quotation marks, please get it right. Don't just put random works into my mouth while pretending I was making a very different argument. I never at any point said I knew *any*thing.

Just because you didn't invent it doesn't mean it is less ridiculous. You could have started talking about vaccines and autism here and linking to a ton of Google results. It would just be as silly.

Anyway, I won't be responding to this further. I stopped entertaining the idea you might actually be looking for a honest debate the moment you started to arguing against things I didn't say.

Comparing "flat earth" and "women like assholes" is kinda fucked up
For the first subject, it's been proven that earth is round, but you still haven't proved me that women don't like assholes

When I read you, seems like it's obvious that women don't like assholes and only want nice guys, well Einstein, if that's THAT OBVIOUS, it wouldn't be hard to prove it right ?

The simple fact that it's been a debate on literally thousands of threads or articles on the internet proves that it's a really valid question

Why women like assholes ? :)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yuri manga like this would have a lot more credence if they were at least /set/ in an earlier, less tolerant period.
Doea there rly need to be this much heteronormative self hate in a modern Tokyo setting where, last time I checked, gay marriage is legal?

Gay marriage is not legally recognized in Japan. Some cities, including districts within Tokyo, will issue partnership certificates, not necessarily recognized by other such districts, and which don't convey any legal rights or protection (but a hospital or landlord might choose to honor one). Polls show some broad support for acceptance of gays, but as of 2019, the ruling LDP still had seated members calling gays "unproductive". National law still doesn't ban employment or housing discrimination based on sexuality.

I see nothing implausible about someone's background or family being steeped in heteronormativity, still.

And the new girl is living at home on some rural island, just the sort of setting to be more conservative. Even if her parents don't care she may not know that, and doesn't want to risk finding out.

Wikipedia says

"Same-sex couples are not allowed to legally adopt in Japan. Lesbian couples and single women are unable to access IVF and artificial insemination.[26]

In April 2017, Osaka officially recognised a same-sex couple as foster parents, making it the first such case in Japan."

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Why women like assholes"

It's a stupid question. Asking "Why women" anything is a stupid question. People like different things.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Yuri manga like this would have a lot more credence if they were at least /set/ in an earlier, less tolerant period.
Doea there rly need to be this much heteronormative self hate in a modern Tokyo setting where, last time I checked, gay marriage is legal?

Gay marriage is not legally recognized in Japan. Some cities, including districts within Tokyo, will issue partnership certificates, not necessarily recognized by other such districts, and which don't convey any legal rights or protection (but a hospital or landlord might choose to honor one). Polls show some broad support for acceptance of gays, but as of 2019, the ruling LDP still had seated members calling gays "unproductive". National law still doesn't ban employment or housing discrimination based on sexuality.

I see nothing implausible about someone's background or family being steeped in heteronormativity, still.

And the new girl is living at home on some rural island, just the sort of setting to be more conservative. Even if her parents don't care she may not know that, and doesn't want to risk finding out.

Wikipedia says

"Same-sex couples are not allowed to legally adopt in Japan. Lesbian couples and single women are unable to access IVF and artificial insemination.[26]

In April 2017, Osaka officially recognised a same-sex couple as foster parents, making it the first such case in Japan."

This is ridiculous, just live your life and don't follow the laws
You like a girl ? Just stay with her, you don't need marriage to stay with someone you know
And if you feel the pressure of heteronormativity is too high and it's not worth the risk, guess what, being single is a thing
Being single can help you to not be harassed for your homosexual behavior and you won't have to be with someone you don't like

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 8:40PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

Wikipedia says

You like a girl ? Just stay with her, you don't need marriage to stay with someone you know
And if you feel the pressure of heteronormativity is too high and it's not worth the risk, guess what, being single is a thing
Being single can help you to not be harassed for your homosexual behavior and you won't have to be with someone you don't like

Bish what kind of kool-aid u drink, how about when your partner is sick and you cannot taking care of them, how about when they fucking die and you cannot inherit their personal belongings? I dont subscribe to the marriage ideology, but it is the protection granted from the states that explain why we fighting for marriage equality

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Wikipedia says

Bish what kind of kool-aid u drink, how about when your partner is sick and you cannot taking care of them, how about when they fucking die and you cannot inherit their personal belongings? I dont subscribe to the marriage ideology, but it is the protection granted from the states that explain why we fighting for marriage equality

Nah marriage is bullshit, especially when it's MAN X WOMAN
After a divorse, a man has 80 % chance of loosing his house, his car, half of his savings and his kids

Marriage is a fucking disease and it needs to die

You like money ? Make it by YOURSELF, don't be a parasite by sucking the blood of your partner

Simple as that

Edit : You don't need to marry someone to inherit his/her belongings, a testament is enough dumbass :)

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 8:47PM

joined Jan 13, 2019

can yall just go fuck your sexual tension away already so we can like. talk about the manga

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

It's gotten worse lol

Comment sections are often a mess in general. Dynasty comment sections are often a really huge mess I've noticed. I've had some disagreements with people as well admittedly, of course not everyone is going to see eye to eye, but good lord the comments on this manga are the worst I've seen in a long time. It's just a horrible mess that gets worse every time a new chapter drops.

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 8:52PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

It's gotten worse lol

Comment sections are often a mess in general. Dynasty comment sections are often a really huge mess I've noticed. I've had some disagreements with people as well admittedly, of course not everyone is going to see eye to eye, but good lord the comments on this manga are the worst I've seen in a long time. It's just a horrible mess that gets worse every time a new chapter drops.

Well, the manga deserve these comments, it's a terrible manga
A disrespectful manga to yuri fans, they literally spit on our face, what do you expect our reactions would be ? lmao

joined Jun 29, 2015

It's gotten worse lol

I just think because the manga is hurtfully real and so triggering hence everybody trying to find a way to release their emotions, including me by commenting.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Badis decided they really didn't fit in here at Dynasty Scans and are going to concentrate on bettering themselves.

Somewhere else.

Far from here.

Forever.

Everyone else, pretend this never happened, please. They'd want it that way.

joined May 1, 2013

I'm surprised by the reaction to Komari; she's written really sympathetically to me. This is her vacation from not being gay, and these two cosmopolitan, big-city ladies who know she's gay and don't care are making her feel not lonely for the first time ever.

I don't think she's crushing on Maki or Midori so much as she's shoved a lot of herself vicariously through Maki working it our with Midori. I wouldn't be surprised if she THINKS she has a crush on Midori, just because she has it worked out in her head that she's attainable to gay ladies, like no one she's ever known.

I don't see her being any sort of antagonist character, though. Even though it seems... somewhat likely we'll get a scene where we see she's photoshopped herself together with Midori, or something.

To reply you must either login or sign up.