My girl Minami deserve some love.

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

[Well yes, but actually no]

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm confused, why is Asuka calling herself a bully on page 10?

last edited at Mar 7, 2020 8:27PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Probably just a typo, i think itwas mean to be "even though it was just a bully"

[Well yes, but actually no]

No bully that innocent face.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

She just needs gentle, thorough discipline.

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

It's because of what Asuka said on pages 7 and 8. Even though pretty much anyone would consider that a justified retort to Minami's behavior Tomoko included, Asuka holds herself to a much higher standard. That is why she talks about apologizing to Minami on page 16 and does so on 19, because she feels she was in the wrong to retaliate.

Asuka always seems to be very a conflict averse person who tries to solve everything by being nice, so to her that was bullying.

last edited at Mar 7, 2020 8:55PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I just can't hate her. She needs some stern training from a friend, really. Or even better, a "friend" :)

joined Jun 30, 2015

I just can't hate her. She needs some stern training from a friend, really. Or even better, a "friend" :)

FWB? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Feb 23, 2016

FWB? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Agree( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Sep 13, 2018

just when i was talking about this doujin people makes the typesetting , thanks to goggled anon and the typesetter.

I just wanted to see the joke with tomoko asking tomoko if the fang gets in the way while she does the big S U C C .
Now i wanna see kibako meshi.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Being Fang is suffering

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I wouldn't be able to come back and apologize to people after a deserved retort when they kept being assholes to me. Tomoko and Asuka are honestly some kind of twisted saints for doing that lol.

last edited at Mar 8, 2020 3:28AM

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

no man, she need some good beating.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Absolutely delusional. She deserves to be ostracized and excluded until she realizes what a piece of shit she is.

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

Absolutely delusional. She deserves to be ostracized and excluded until she realizes what a piece of shit she is.

She's pretty cute in her awfulness, so it's harder to hate her.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Minami is acting like that because unlike who was a loner and awkward socially, she was a loner but not socially awkward. Minami is acting like a bitch because the first friends she made was acting like that and she had to also act like that to not being a loner. #Minamididnothingwrong .

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

One thoroughly broken Kibako. :D

Didn't learn much from the ordeal, but at least there was a little progress. Very little...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Minami is acting like that because unlike who was a loner and awkward socially, she was a loner but not socially awkward. Minami is acting like a bitch because the first friends she made was acting like that and she had to also act like that to not being a loner.

This is not an excuse for being a literal shitpile of a human being. People's circumstances do not excuse their shitty actions EVER. I just lost what respect I had left for you.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Minami is acting like that because unlike who was a loner and awkward socially, she was a loner but not socially awkward. Minami is acting like a bitch because the first friends she made was acting like that and she had to also act like that to not being a loner.

This is not an excuse for being a literal shitpile of a human being. People's circumstances do not excuse their shitty actions EVER. I just lost what respect I had left for you.

Ya need to chill out...minami is fine...she's very cute...i can't wait until someone locks her in their basement...teach the girl some manners...with a lot of ropes...

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Small typo on page 18
"Then just pay be back with something."

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What are you even talking about ? I'm in my total right to like a character no ? Why did you must overreact everytime we talk about something ?I personnaly hated how Nico have made both Ucchi and Minami so despictable and made them never progress at all. Both characters just need a little push in the good directions, as I don't think they're really bad persons per se. Minami was just adapting to her friends because she don't want to be alone. I never really like the fact she is always depicted as mean over and over as I think she is just someone who is afraid to be alone Like here,all I see is that Minami is genuisly happy that someone call to her. To me, her attitude is just a facade.

Ya need to chill out...minami is fine...she's very cute...i can't wait until someone locks her in their basement...teach the girl some manners...with a lot of ropes...

Can you not. I just think Minami need to hang out more with only Mako and the Kuroki's band on side.

joined Oct 5, 2016

good lord, calm down there kiddo

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Maybe understand the situation before telling people what to do. Minami is a character with zero redeeming qualities. Being physically cute is not a redeeming quality. You're not supposed to like her; you're supposed to despise and possibly feel sorry for her. Saying, "oh, but she's so cute, how can you not like her?" is one of the most asinine, childish things I've ever seen on this site, so excuse me if it really rubs me the fucking wrong way.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's seriously no call for personal attacks against someone just because they like a character that you don't. It doesn't matter if they're in the right or wrong on that, the reaction is completely out of proportion and doesn't belong here.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe understand the situation before telling people what to do. Minami is a character with zero redeeming qualities. Being physically cute is not a redeeming quality. You're not supposed to like her; you're supposed to despise and possibly feel sorry for her. Saying, "oh, but she's so cute, how can you not like her?" is one of the most asinine, childish things I've ever seen on this site, so excuse me if it really rubs me the fucking wrong way.

Again, people are free to like her even if it's just for her looks. She is no a serial killer for god sake. You take things too much at heart, just because you don't like a character doesn't mean everyone should hate her. Beside, nobody here have said "oh, but she's so cute, how can you not like her?" NOBODY

To reply you must either login or sign up.