Forum › A manga about a woman and a woman who occasionally chat online and are meeting up for the first time on their day off discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

The mangaka made a dick move to readers by NOT showing a dick move at end of this chapter.

I like the premise of the story. The contrasting behavior in public versus their behavior online is funny to read. I wonder how mangaka will portray their online personae in future chapters.

The artwork is better than usual “school girl” manga on this website. Just make next chapter longer next time.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Author-san, please there's got to be more.
:(

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Sadly, Yukataro drew this quick yuri one shot about a year ago, and the pages are spread out across her twitter. I translated the ones I could find.

Some fun facts about this manga:

• "Zenmetsu" means total destruction/crushing defeat
  • Yukataro has stated that Zen is a top, and Yogurt is the bottom
  • Shiro Suzuki is infamous for denying the Nanjing Massacre, not a nice guy

Ohhh. Nice info ya got there. Thank ye.

Shiro Suzuki? I don't remember the name. Is that something to do with the manga? I'm gonna read the manga again.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Sadly, Yukataro drew this quick yuri one shot about a year ago, and the pages are spread out across her twitter. I translated the ones I could find.

Some fun facts about this manga:

• "Zenmetsu" means total destruction/crushing defeat
  • Yukataro has stated that Zen is a top, and Yogurt is the bottom
  • Shiro Suzuki is infamous for denying the Nanjing Massacre, not a nice guy

Ohhh. Nice info ya got there. Thank ye.

Shiro Suzuki? I don't remember the name. Is that something to do with the manga? I'm gonna read the manga again.

Yogurt Party mentions that people who send death threats to cute girls online are "worse than Shiro Suzuki", which . . . is an odd comparison, definitely.

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

the last train ceased to exist.
Zenmetsu is a dangerous gal.

last edited at Mar 5, 2020 6:24AM

joined Oct 21, 2019

I immediately opened up Twitter and found a tweet where the author talked about the yuri they'd drawn using the two characters as an example 21 days after the last 4 pages had been uploaded.
https://twitter.com/yukataro/status/1138422322778464256
The gist is just that she had drawn more Bs than As.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

"Yogurt Party" pfff, this girl is the best~
At this point I wonder if Japan even has any normal hotels to begin with. And why do Love Hotels always seems fancier than actual fancy hotels? lol

That was a cruel cliffhanger.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I liked this, but I have to say- once you get to the point of meeting in RL I'd think you'd have long since exchanged real names at least right? Or it would at least be the first thing you did once meeting. It seems silly using weird online handles face to face.

I can already tell you that, if I ever met anyone from Dynasty Reader IRL, I'd refuse to call them by any name but their Dynasty username.

joined Jan 13, 2019

I liked this, but I have to say- once you get to the point of meeting in RL I'd think you'd have long since exchanged real names at least right? Or it would at least be the first thing you did once meeting. It seems silly using weird online handles face to face.

if i had a friend online whose name was "yogurt party" you can bet your entire ass that i would never ever refer to them as anything except My Best Friend Yogurt Party

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Yogurt is STACKED

Kingdom_Rush_Pro
Alric_profile-min
joined Dec 3, 2019

God... Fucking... DAMN IT!!!!

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Judging by the title I thought it was a Mochi's work. Too bad, long time I don't see a Mochi's work here-

joined Feb 23, 2016

hentai art style

Well, yes, it's an hentai artist.

I wouldn’t mind getting the rest though( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jun 6, 2016

The title made me pause but that it was Yukataro meant that I had to read

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There are cliffhangers and then there's this ... THIS EVIL

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Evil ending. Only cliffhangers

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

BAD TOUCH

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I need more.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But they are both girls.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

There are cliffhangers and then there's this ... THIS EVIL.

I've heard the author releases this one page at a time, and it's possible we'll have to wait a year for next page.

In other words: YES, EVIL!

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

this is so fucking cute i want to spew rainbows

joined Jul 26, 2016

There are cliffhangers and then there's this ... THIS EVIL.

I've heard the author releases this one page at a time, and it's possible we'll have to wait a year for next page.

In other words: YES, EVIL!

In the grim darkness of the far future there are only cliffhangers

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

But they are both girls.

That line is as evil as taking advantage of a helpless sleeping woman. Lol

We need a tag for long titles that describe the entire plot, I would like to see them all in one place

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

But they are both girls.

That line is as evil as taking advantage of a helpless sleeping woman. Lol

Is it bad that the comment you're replying to not only made me remember all those comments immitating/mocking Hitomi by quoting her line But that's forbidden love!, but also gave me the urge to make such a comment myself?

To reply you must either login or sign up.