Ligma

Is that something similar to hava?

Okay, I'll indulge you....

Hava?

Hava nice day

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

man, this got old fast...
the art is good but after 8 chapters of this girl letting herself be groped over and over, and beig treated as just a vehicle for her (godlike) boobs I kinda lost interest.
dropped.

joined Jul 26, 2016

the art is good but after 8 chapters of this girl letting herself be groped over and over, and beig treated as just a vehicle for her (godlike) boobs I kinda lost interest.
dropped.

Gratz, you gave up about 5-6 chaps before things got interesting and reversal started happening. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

dropped.

Gratz, you gave up about 5-6 chaps before things got interesting and reversal started happening. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leave them, They aren't cultured. This manga is only for cultured people.

last edited at Feb 12, 2020 3:44AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

dropped.

Leave them, They aren't cultured. This manga is only for cultured people.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah... I have been wondering when she'll make an appearance again...

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'm always heavily reminded of Is My Hobby Weird? whenever peeper girl shows up.

joined Feb 23, 2016

This idiot

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Peeper girl is cool and all (she's basically us yuri fans), but I really want to see some relationship development between our two MCs.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

This artist's drawstyle reminds me a lot to Jahy-sama... Could it be the same?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dammit, Subaru, stop peeping and find a girlfriend of your own...

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Is it too much to ask for both?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean, just look up the name. Several info and reader sites (eg. Mangadex and Baka-Updates) specifically pitch it as the work of the same author.

joined Jul 26, 2016

^ Is it too much to ask for both?

A girlfriend to peep with? GENIUS!

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Impressive, the last panel perfectly described what's wrong with this manga. This really is just a manga about groping boobs, nothing more, nothing less. 37 chapters and I don't think the main "couple" is any different from when they were in the first few.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Impressive, the last panel perfectly described what's wrong with this manga. This really is just a manga about groping boobs, nothing more, nothing less. 37 chapters and I don't think the main "couple" is any different from when they were in the first few.

You clearly haven't paid attention then.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

I mean, just look up the name. Several info and reader sites (eg. Mangadex and Baka-Updates) specifically pitch it as the work of the same author.

Checked. Yes, she's the same author of Jahy-sama!

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 6:36AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Peeper girl is cool and all (she's basically us yuri fans), but I really want to see some relationship development between our two MCs.

They’re now groping each other’s boobs—what more do you want?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Mutual confessions of love, passionate kisses, and other degeneracy such as that

What else?

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 7:11AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I like Subaru-chan, but the story is not the same anymore without Kana-chan and Momose-sama, bring them back ... actually on second thought, better shift the focus to them, yes this will do!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

"That's it, it doesn't matter who gropes who. Girl on girl is amazing!" DAMN STRAIGHT!! A fictional girl finally made realize why I prefer yuri over het!(I've been worrying over that for years).

Peeper girl is amazing. She's those two useless lesbeans' guardian angel. I bet she is so confused now how that queen-of-useless-lesbians Chiaki doesn't consider Harumi as a lover. I hope she's the one who will be able to guide her to the straight path and push their relationship forward!

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 7:35AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Heck, just put all 5 of them together and give Subaru a GF to peep the other two couples with. Problem solved!

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 7:36AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Mutual confessions of love, passionate kisses, and other degeneracy such as that

What else?

The basic premise of the series is “girls grope boobs without admitting it’s about romantic desire.” So you want the series to go away?

To reply you must either login or sign up.