Forum › MAGICAL NIPPLE KISS discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yiiiiis!!(≧∇≦)

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

This was great

Screenshot_2015-11-01-18-46-36~4
joined Dec 15, 2015

Why do I like this!! Like what why!! Explanation please!! Why am I into this???

So when is the next update going to be?

joined Dec 30, 2018

YES

Arisu%20avatar
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm sure this series is one of those things that make God proud of humans.

joined Jun 30, 2015

FYI, it is possible to induce lactation even in guys with hormone therapy.

joined Feb 23, 2016

We are blessed by more Homura~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Using nipples to slap her nose was the best part. While being super rough with the breastsucking a close second.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Finally! More of the lewdest and sweetest Yuri couple in the world!

Lillian is like, the most powerful of power bottoms. Seeing her go all out here was really fun. Looks like Chloe had a good time too.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

The title of this series never fails to amuse me.

Magical girls, but it's hentai

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

N I C E !!!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

the return

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

<---

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

calm your tits ಠ_ಠ

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

calm your tits ಠ_ಠ

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

calm your tits ಠ_ಠ

how do I unsee something

joined Mar 8, 2016

I wish I liked Homura Subaru's art style more, because the content is very much in my strike zone. I just don't find his characters appealing, they are way too loli for me. :/

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i just read a few pages of this out of curiosity, but is it just me or is this just het disguised as les. i mean, their nipples are basically just a penis, or am i wrong? someone in some forum pointed out how some authors like to do this. little things where if their genders are taken out of context, would be really hard put to say if it's het or not, and now i see what they were talking about in a surprising amount of works.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

calm your tits ಠ_ಠ

https://i.imgur.com/7ErnnsO.gif)

how do I unsee something

What happened, did you get some boob in your eye?

Arisu%20avatar
joined Jan 30, 2017

i mean, their nipples are basically just a penis

Ah yes, so this is actually yaoi in disguise. Now I see.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Beautiful

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

i just read a few pages of this out of curiosity, but is it just me or is this just het disguised as les. i mean, their nipples are basically just a penis, or am i wrong? someone in some forum pointed out how some authors like to do this. little things where if their genders are taken out of context, would be really hard put to say if it's het or not, and now i see what they were talking about in a surprising amount of works.

You are wrong, Breast sucking is very much a Yuri thing and over the top Lactation is an author speciality.

Jerez dynasty these Days, not even MNK is safe anymore

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The male gaze is basically the eye of Sauron. Wherever it turns it transforms lesbians into secret heterosexuals and erases the autonomy of any horny woman who can’t pass the purity test.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Personally I always feel that all het romances are just yuri in disguise. It's quite clear that all male characters are modeled after a variety of butch lesbians. If you just removed their cocks and gave them some tits it'd be clearly lesbian. It's quite obvious if you stop to think about it, really.

To reply you must either login or sign up.