Forum › I Don't Know Why, but I Suddenly Wanted to Have Sex with My Coworker Who Sits Next to Me discussion

joined Feb 14, 2019

So is anyone else getting crypto-het/male pov surrogate vibes off this? The sex has a strong emphasis on penetration (of Kohashi), Hayami (as pov char) is always on top, and attention is never drawn to her gender - eg no touching of her breasts or genitals, in the first sex scene she keeps her underwear on. We don't see much of her sexual experience at all, almost as if "she" blew her load when penetrating Kohashi.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ sarcastic voice: You must be fun at parties, huh?

joined Jul 26, 2016

So is anyone else getting crypto-het/male pov surrogate vibes off this? The sex has a strong emphasis on penetration (of Kohashi), Hayami (as pov char) is always on top, and attention is never drawn to her gender - eg no touching of her breasts or genitals, in the first sex scene she keeps her underwear on. We don't see much of her sexual experience at all, almost as if "she" blew her load when penetrating Kohashi.

So is anyone else getting Professionally Offended vibes off this?

joined Feb 14, 2019

So is anyone else getting crypto-het/male pov surrogate vibes off this?

So is anyone else getting Professionally Offended vibes off this?

Not offended, just that it is something I sometimes notice reading yuri, and I was wondering if other people did. There are other interpretations too. It just seemed very conspicuous in this case because Hayami was set up pining for a good f*cking... then doesn't really seem to get one (so maybe more unsatisfied than offended).

last edited at Feb 15, 2020 7:22PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

No.

EDIT: I just re-read the story carefully, considering the above proposition.

No.

last edited at Feb 15, 2020 11:10PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I googled 'crypto-het' but all the results were in Dutch.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Can you screenshot and then post that page and do the same with the google images search?

Or should I do it myself as soon as my brother and I switch electronics? (him leaving the computer for his phone and me leaving his phone for the computer)

joined Jul 26, 2016

The universal language of love.

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 4:07PM

Totally.

I mean just look at this image and notice the strand of hair sticking out on top:

The shape clearly indicates an erected penis.

If you still can't see it, I drew over it to make it more obvious:

I bet you guys are feeling dumb now.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Totally.

I mean just look at this image and notice the strand of hair sticking out on top:

True enough, although perhaps not for the reason implied.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Totally.

r/ThanksIHateIt

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Pacing and art style were rather nice. The way they sorted out their feelings clearly through dialogue was rather refreshing.
Fav.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Okay, that was stinkin' adorable. Needed something wholesome to clean my palette.

joined Mar 4, 2020

Pretty nice read

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Oh wow, that was really good. I haven't read any yuri in a long time, so this was a great way to come back!

joined May 25, 2019

Is this artist new on the Yuri branche ( I don't know how how it's written) because there's only one creation from her/him¿-¿

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhh .... who doesnt love a little bit of healthy jealousy.....

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

fucking wholesome

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

This mangaka manages to provide so much squeee factor in such compact story telling.

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 9:02PM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Good sh*t, yo! Seriously though. First time I didn't absolutely hate parts of the story. No. "I have a bf. Let's just fool around." Just that one guy confessing and her trying to let her go. Scared of hurting her and being hurt if she came to dislike her later. Idk man it was a good read. I liked it! Hope they make more! Hayami san is rather cute though XD Cause damn she practically melted or fell apart when uhhh glasses chan (I'm sorry I forgot her name) said she'd still like her anyway "I have a lot of patience." That honestly was so cuuuuute! I liked that line.

joined Feb 10, 2022

That was cute and wholesome might kinda cliche but 10/10

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Ah~ my kokoro

joined Apr 28, 2021

Omg, just my fav type of story!! So cute and just so wonderful to read. Both characters look so happy and cute >_< love it.

The Master Mind
Dr.%20y's%20surprised%20subject%202
joined May 22, 2020

Stories like this make my hear feel warm and snuggly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.