Forum › H.P. Lovecraft's The Haunter of the Dark discussion

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

More Lovecraft, eh? Won't hear any complaints from me, especially when it's The Haunter of the Dark

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Wooo yeah, more Lovecraft!

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Loving this. So. ****. Much.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

ALL RIGHT!!!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

More Lovecraft, yay! Who needs yuri when you have eldritch horrors from transdimensional hells?

Um, no, wait, let me rethink that...

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I keep thinking there's a new update but it's just new readings from the books. I'll have to read them later lol

joined Sep 6, 2018

A fun diversion from yuri manga. I’d like to read the comic book version of “The Thing on My Door Step”. It will prepare me for whoever shows up to take my kid on a date.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

A fun diversion from yuri manga. I’d like to read the comic book version of “The Thing on My Door Step”. It will prepare me for whoever shows up to take my kid on a date.

they just need to add a yuri scene in which "Asenath Waite" hooks up with another girl despite being in a female body

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

they just need to add a yuri scene in which "Asenath Waite" hooks up with another girl despite being in a female body

The Shadow Over Innsmouth, but the fish-human hybrids are yuri science babies.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I mean, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san did mix yuri and Lovecraft. It was kinda mediocre, but still.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I come to Dynasty for the cosmic horror

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Lovecraft huh? I wonder if this will have elements of racism that Lovecraft books had.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Man, this is so good. I want more.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, shit, it's Dagon. Quick, we need to call Cthulhu, a blue mage groupie, a swordsword, a perky necromancer, an alien cat, a senile white mage (or Santa), and a demon dragon. A skeleton hero is optional.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh, shit, it's Dagon. Quick, we need to call Cthulhu, a blue mage groupie, a swordsword, a perky necromancer, an alien cat, a senile white mage (or Santa), and a demon dragon. A skeleton hero is optional.

...I hate myself for recognising that reference.

0205216f3f9dd4fe234cb9e2fba7ae84
joined May 15, 2017

Day 33: Still no sign of gay girls. Hope is beginning to run dry... not sure how much longer I'll last. I've begun to see lesbians hiding in the shadows, heart-pupils staring, taunting me.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Day 33: Still no sign of gay girls. Hope is beginning to run dry... not sure how much longer I'll last. I've begun to see lesbians hiding in the shadows, heart-pupils staring, taunting me.

Hang in there.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

can't they put lights inside the place itself if it doesnt like lights? like maybe connected to another generator entirely

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Barely anyone in a Lovecraft story has any common sense, it's part of being a horror character.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

When the townspeople tell you not to go into the creepy old church, you don't go.
Because otherwise you'd summon this demonic entity...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Something is coming".

Could it be winter?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Something is coming".

Could it be winter?

On this site, that's a phrase usually reserved for Lots of sex stories.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Remember kids, carelessly gazing across time and space gets you eaten by Things Man Was Not Meant To Know from beyond the stars (or living in the angles of time, depending).

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Something is coming".

Could it be winter?

On this site, that's a phrase usually reserved for Lots of sex stories.

Nezchan, you're back!!!

These past two weeks, we missed you so much!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I have to say I'm very much impressed by the spreads of the city in darkness in this last chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.