Forum › Futari Monologue discussion

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I feel sorry for this new guy.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is this development going to help this manga come to a conclusion I wonder? Blonde guy Kenji confesses to Mikage, and she finally admits to being lesbian? Though many have confessed before. Maybe he'll trigger something though with his boob obsessiveness?

I dunno, I am just eager for this to get somewhere. Hard to be patient. Though the slow development is nice and how real life can work.

I like how these two guys are kinda a reflection of Hinata and Mikage. Kenji is awkward and makes Kazuomi blanch, like how Mikage does with Hinata.

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 9:25AM

joined Sep 25, 2015

Does anyone know if this manga ever makes any progress from looking at the raws? As cute, funny and relatable as it may be it gets tiring after 30 chapters with no real development.

You can always drop it, you know.

For anyone who wants to watch the first two episodes of the live action:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x73e76u
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x73e6io

They're not in english and they don't have subtitles by the way.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh new chapter!! YAY! thanks
Thank you Rain

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

What's the last page reference lore this time?

joined Jan 13, 2019

today's chapter brought to you by Kazuo Umezz

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That demonic stretchy mouth terrifies me.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BugDevil posted:

I saw the raws with the ending the demonic features take central focus to some unnatural levels... Makes you feel like "wait, is this really happening?!" it really makes you question the nature of this manga

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

In the last sentence on page 6, it should be w and not l Kappa

joined Jul 22, 2014

On one hand I should love this story but the other hand Mikage expression is creepy plus her breast a bit over the top, poor Hinata.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

BugDevil posted:

I saw the raws with the ending the demonic features take central focus to some unnatural levels... Makes you feel like "wait, is this really happening?!" it really makes you question the nature of this manga

Gonna be excited to learn that this entire series takes place in hell as Mikage and Hinatas eternal punishment

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

BugDevil posted:

Gonna be excited to learn that this entire series takes place in hell as Mikage and Hinatas eternal punishment

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

BugDevil posted:

Wait, it already ended? Dammit! Also, while quoting this, it showed what you censored out. Thankfully, I was looking down so I didn't get spoiled. Learned my lesson

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

She ded.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Yawn, not enough creepy faces and obsession over the smallest things. I'll give it a 19.9/10 this time, instead of the usual 20

last edited at Nov 29, 2019 8:01PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

sannin monologue and rising

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

BugDevil posted:

how many chapters are left?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Saruoma-chan is the type of character who can create an entire story of her own inside the actual story.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Sorry Hazumodai, it seems like you've acquired a curse without realizing it...

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Wait, it already ended? Dammit! Also, while quoting this, it showed what you censored out. Thankfully, I was looking down so I didn't get spoiled. Learned my lesson

Eh, it wasn't a real spoiler anyway, just a joke about the apparent style and presentation of the story in the finale.

last edited at Nov 30, 2019 2:31PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

guys, editing this comic is brutal. but its done finally. =_=

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

She's turning into a witch.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

A perfect face.

To reply you must either login or sign up.