Forum › Futari Monologue discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

twizbuck: i think this is my favorite face of hers.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

hopefully the next one won't be delayed as long. this is one of my favorite comics, so i'm all in on trying to get out chapters quickly. its just a brutal amount of work.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

kabeidon theres a pretty hysterical live action version. i think there are links to it earlier in the thread. its not fully translated unfortunately. but an anime with a ton of crazy animation would be amazing.

joined May 25, 2017

the live action drama was GREAT

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i actually have the actress' voice in my head now when i read mikage's lines. she was really great.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That's some Cthulhu tier art.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I think that might be the best face in combination with her thoughts. The "I must clean her shoe" is such a great kicker.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/futari_monologue_ch39#3
..... The most confused laugh ever exploded out of me like a fresh born alien when I got to this page....

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/futari_monologue_ch39#3
..... The most confused laugh ever exploded out of me like a fresh born alien when I got to this page....

That was actually my favorite face because it reminded me of my favorite movie character to come out last year

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If this is how she gets with a swimsuit, I would pay real VBucks to see a hot springs chapter lo/ and of course that includes Yui coming along too so we get full yuri, chaos and nightmares.

Yui (twintails red hair...Well I think she has red hair) looks like a mahou shoujo from Madoka who's 99% corrupted all the time.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Will the misunderstanding ever be cleared up?

joined Mar 5, 2016

I think that might be the best face in combination with her thoughts. The "I must clean her shoe" is such a great kicker.

this comic is like if ito junji and go nagai did the fusion dance and the resultant creature was compelled to draw a love comedy

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Has anyone watched the live action version of this? It seems hard to find subbed, but I'm also a little skeptical that this could even work half as well without the body horror expressions.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

WHY DOES SHE WANT TO VORE HER SO BAD JESUS CHRIST

joined Mar 28, 2020

Has anyone watched the live action version of this? It seems hard to find subbed, but I'm also a little skeptical that this could even work half as well without the body horror expressions.

I've seen some of it. The actresses try very hard and they are actually good. But man, no amount of talent could replicate those expressions. Plus the constant monologue looks kinda weird in live action. Just my opinion tho, the autor seems to like it so.?

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Vore is very sexual. Crazy huh?

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

But why vore of all fetishes. Like I don't care that it's very sexual or whatever it's just nasty

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wanderer posted:

But why vore of all fetishes. Like I don't care that it's very sexual or whatever it's just nasty

Plot twist, this is a Beastars spin off in disguise !!!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh come on, like you wouldn't want to be swallowed by a gorgeous 30 foot girlfriend and tickle her uvula? xD

last edited at Apr 11, 2020 12:45PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

I’ve caught up now

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Oh come on, like you wouldn't want to be swallowed by a gorgeous 30 foot girlfriend and tickle her uvula? xD

yes officer, that's them. theyre the one who made me read that awful sentence

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I've seen some of it. The actresses try very hard and they are actually good. But man, no amount of talent could replicate those expressions. Plus the constant monologue looks kinda weird in live action. Just my opinion tho, the autor seems to like it so.?

They really do their best at trying to be human cartoons. I've seen one episode, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, given that the material is 90% about comically exaggerated reactions. The actress who plays Mikage kind of reminded me of the actress who plays Villanelle.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Sorry for the long delay between chapters. I love this manga, but it's a lot of work to edit since it has so much floating text. Hopefully we can get the next one out sooner.

Enjoy.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

You will never reach the truth

To reply you must either login or sign up.