Forum › The Heart and the Heat Between Us discussion

joined Jan 17, 2014

ahh...so...good.....

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Fluffy

Is it just me or was there a lil bit of too much narration? Thought it was gonna be some kind of reminiscing by the end of the manga.

joined Aug 23, 2013

This was just perfect.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Can you stop grinning?
No way!

Well...me either!
How is that snow not melted yet?

last edited at Sep 16, 2014 2:15PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I prefer Alice x Marisa as a pairing, but works about Alice x Reimu tend to be better written imo.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

what do you like more: marisa x reimu or marisa x alice? (I guess I choose both XD)

Marisa x Alice is cute.

Marisa x Reimu is good too, especially since it opens the way for Alice x Patchouli.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

So lovely. I strangely kind of fell in love with the writing style, with the "she smiled... and said that" and "So I said that" stuff, it created a sweet little rhythm.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This was just so good..! And the last pages were so perfect~

ReiMari is too good.

joined Nov 11, 2010

what do you like more: marisa x reimu or marisa x alice? (I guess I choose both XD)

AliMari tends to make for cute or sweet little works, but there's something about ReiMari which sinks deep into the heart (for me anyway). ReiMari gives off an image for me of years (a lifetime, really) spent together; a casual companionship which, in spite of their differing personalities, makes it simply natural for the other to always be there.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pretty good it was slow passed so the kiss felt a little sudden for me cute stuff.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

AliMari tends to make for cute or sweet little works, but there's something about ReiMari which sinks deep into the heart (for me anyway). ReiMari gives off an image for me of years (a lifetime, really) spent together; a casual companionship which, in spite of their differing personalities, makes it simply natural for the other to always be there.

Same. ReiMari's casualness, the everyday nature of their interactions, their long-established familiarity with each other, all combines to make them the pairing I prefer for Reimu and Marisa. And since I'm a one-pairing-per-character person, AliMari was eliminated as a matter of course.

Although there was an unusually large amount of narration in this one, I liked the more introspective feeling it gave. The snapshot style of the stories was also nice and particularly fitting for ReiMari, and reminded me of two of Yonurime's works. All in all, a nice collection of shorts!

...The QC could use a little work though, there were quite a few little errors throughout (and a lot concentrated in the afterword).

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The snapshot style of the stories was also nice and particularly fitting for ReiMari, and reminded me of two of Yonurime's works. All in all, a nice collection of shorts!

For whatever reason, I think ReiMari lends itself very well to the vignette-style you highlighted. I know there are a few more on the site and I've found them all to be exceptional.

...The QC could use a little work though, there were quite a few little errors throughout (and a lot concentrated in the afterword).

We're always happy to have more QCers!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

All the constant "I said, she said" made me feel like I was reading a Dr Seuss story or something :P

Really cute doujin.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. And the narrative is my cup of tea. Also, I like how the story is divided into "bite-sized pieces" for reading. :D

joined Dec 30, 2018

My heart~~

joined Nov 2, 2019

For some reason i always come back to read this. It is that good.

Sakuya%20https%20dynasty-scans.com%20chapters%20i_can_hear_that_night%2327
joined Apr 14, 2022

i love this cute story

To reply you must either login or sign up.