Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

If you skipped over the chapter, you should also consider not commenting on it.

Oh no, Karen. Will you ask to see their manager and get them fired from the forums if they do? Feel free to fuck right off.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

God know before we had something that ressemble progression between Inu and Neko, if we had progress at one point cause i believe it will just shenanigans all the way.

At this point, I can't even be sure if Inugami is even serious about Nekoyama considering her relationships with other characters, which is probably Nekoyama's concern as well. She should just get drunk again and claim Inugami for herself already. Top Neko is best Neko.

And the whole eyes-to-huge-breasts contact cracked me up.

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 12:24AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh no, Karen. Will you ask to see their manager and get them fired from the forums if they do? Feel free to fuck right off.

Naw I'm also tired of their shit too, if people don't read the chapter then just page into the comments to shit on it, they should consider shutting the fuck up instead. There's a ton of shit on this reader I don't like and would find gross I just don't fucking bother people about it. Not commenting is free.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Naw I'm also tired of their shit too, if people don't read the chapter then just page into the comments to shit on it, they should consider shutting the fuck up instead. There's a ton of shit on this reader I don't like and would find gross I just don't fucking bother people about it. Not commenting is free.

I, like plenty of other people, used to love this manga because it was silly and there was at least a semblance of progression in the story. Now, I don't know what the hell is going on, and this latest chapter just seems like the author jerking off. Forums are the exact place to voice valid concerns about a series, and everyone's entitled to voice their opinion. It's beyond irritating to see people who don't have such concerns act like they're the only one with opinions that matter. So fuck you and anyone else who wants to silence criticism of a stagnating series.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I, like plenty of other people, used to love this manga because it was silly and there was at least a semblance of progression in the story. Now, I don't know what the hell is going on, and this latest chapter just seems like the author jerking off. Forums are the exact place to voice valid concerns about a series, and everyone's entitled to voice their opinion. It's beyond irritating to see people who don't have such concerns act like they're the only one with opinions that matter. So fuck you and anyone else who wants to silence criticism of a stagnating series.

I never said he couldn't complain. Just that he shouldn't complain if he hasn't even read the chapter. But if defending someone who stops by to whine about a chapter he hasn't even read is the hill you wanna die on, then go for it, champ.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I never said he couldn't complain. Just that he shouldn't complain if he hasn't even read the chapter. But if defending someone who stops by to whine about a chapter he hasn't even read is the hill you wanna die on, then go for it, champ.

As long as they're not being overtly belligerent (i.e. - calling people reading a lolicon manga pedophiles) or using bannable slurs, they're welcome to say whatever the hell they want. I might not exactly agree with commenting on a chapter that they didn't read entirely (they obviously DID read some of it, but skipped the rest), but I will defend their right to comment what they feel as long as they're not breaking any rules. That's how forums work.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

That was the Tiger (Tora) and the Dragon (Ryuu).

It's interesting. Her name is Tora and the boyish one is Ryuu, which is a Doragon. The tomboy is very self-conscious about her looks and the palm-top-sized tiger girl is a tiny hot-blooded tsundere. Yes it's the classic Japanese ToraDora fight. I wonder why it reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Shit, I was beaten to the punch by two months.

Anyways, yeah, the Tiger and Dragon trope is older than anime, so I'm sure there was at least one anime or something that played it up as the overarching theme.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Or something. Still, I like these two, and am encouraged by the increase, in this manga of pervy girls, of ones who actually fuck.

(Actually, genderflipping Toradora's Takasu Ryuuji would give you — an overly sweet housewife-type who looks like a delinquent. That plus Taiga's porcelain doll who acts like a delinquent would give you something, but it wouldn't be much like this chapter )

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

As long as they're not being overtly belligerent (i.e. - calling people reading a lolicon manga pedophiles) or using bannable slurs, they're welcome to say whatever the hell they want. I might not exactly agree with commenting on a chapter that they didn't read entirely (they obviously DID read some of it, but skipped the rest), but I will defend their right to comment what they feel as long as they're not breaking any rules. That's how forums work.

I’m sure everyone will sleep better at night knowing you’re defending people’s rights.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...meh, those "let's get serious...Not! It's joke!" moments are getting stale. Yaoi never seems to have this much comedy with teasing, they just go all out.

I like those girls, but comedy school girl yuri always feels like it will end with no progression at all. Now I know they like baseball and get love letters...ok. The dom thing was kinda amusing, but overall that chapter was more irritating for me.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ok now, i see where you come from but that's totally not what i was saying. I NEVER said that i didn't read the chapter, i did read the chapter but I end up quick reading it because i'm not really fond of baseball and the other thing i mention. I will never comment on a chapter i didn't read at all because it will stupid because I wouldn't know what I'm talking about. You can hate me all you want but you should know that I doesn't talk without knowing at least what i'm talking about.

At this point, I can't even be sure if Inugami is even serious about Nekoyama considering her relationships with other characters, which is probably Nekoyama's concern as well. She should just get drunk again and claim Inugami for herself already. Top Neko is best Neko.

That's exactly my problem with the series now. To take the obvious metaphor, Inugami is a stray dog who go where she please when Nekoyama is a domestic cat who prefer the warmth of one. I'm sure that even Nekoyama confess, Inugami wouldn't flirt with only Nekoyama for so long. I mean i remember the chapter with their fight where Aki end up saying it was a GF fight. I do believe that others characters already saw them as a couple even if it's not the case.

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 6:44AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

^next time you describe this type of reading use the word "skim" instead of "skip", and we'll avoid having more misunderstandings. ^^

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

^next time you describe this type of reading use the word "skim" instead of "skip", and we'll avoid having more misunderstandings. ^^

Will do.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m sure everyone will sleep better at night knowing you’re defending people’s rights.

I tend to think of critics who criticize things they haven’t read not as “critics” at all but as “blowhard morons who love to hear themselves talk.”

But I admit, I’m prejudiced.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I seriously want a manga with just Torao and Ryuuzaki, I like the other characters but this 2 only appeared in 2 chapters and I absolutely love them.

Hm...meh, those "let's get serious...Not! It's joke!" moments are getting stale. Yaoi never seems to have this much comedy with teasing, they just go all out.

I like those girls, but comedy school girl yuri always feels like it will end with no progression at all. Now I know they like baseball and get love letters...ok. The dom thing was kinda amusing, but overall that chapter was more irritating for me.

Look, I'm pretty sure that is implied that they had sex in the end, I just not show because is a freaking comedy 4-koma so is not really necessary, not saying you have to like it but is not just teasing with this 2 at least

Where did you get sex from the last page?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

This story is no longer fun to read. It's just introducing new characters left and right and forgetting all about the main two. Worse the characters that are being introduced are forgotten about almost immediately because we won't see them for awhile in favor of introducing more new characters. Reading this has turned into a chore and remembering these, to be honest forgettable, new characters has become a pain, since there's so many of them. Me losing my love for this manga can also be partially because I don't like Kuzushiro has much as I once did when this manga was first starting.

joined Mar 15, 2017

The "Free Agent" strip is implying they have a deal that it will be Otome's turn to fondle Mari's breasts due to the baseball result (in Japanese the title was "FA" - their cup sizes - and Mari is referring to the trope of breasts growing bigger through fondling), then in the next strip Otome has changed into pyjamas and is tidying up the clothes Mari had been wearing while Mari is already in bed.

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 2:44PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

The "Free Agent" strip is implying they have a deal that it will be Otome's turn to fondle Mari's breasts due to the baseball result (in Japanese the title was "FA" - their cup sizes - and Mari is referring to the trope of breasts growing bigger through fondling), then in the next strip Otome has changed into pyjamas and is tidying up the clothes Mari had been wearing while Mari is already in bed.

Huh, oh yeah, between 63 and 64, I completely missed that, that's very well-spotted. They totally got it on, and Otome was on top.

joined Jun 12, 2015

This story is no longer fun to read. It's just introducing new characters left and right and forgetting all about the main two. Worse the characters that are being introduced are forgotten about almost immediately because we won't see them for awhile in favor of introducing more new characters. Reading this has turned into a chore and remembering these, to be honest forgettable, new characters has become a pain, since there's so many of them. Me losing my love for this manga can also be partially because I don't like Kuzushiro has much as I once did when this manga was first starting.

Good for you, coz Kuzushiro ditched this manga and probably will never resume it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's often the case with gag/4koma mangas, they rarely put progression between the MC and most of the time they don't even finish together. The author generally let it open enough to make the readers think the MC got together without really put them together. Thie one is the only gag manga i remember where the MC end up together. Of course i don't talk about gag manga where characters are already together since start like Fufu.I will be honest, i don't think Neko and Inu will end up together and like i said, it will probably be implying that they end up together without really saying it .Back to the point, i think the frustration came also from the unfortunaly slow releases, I think it's more fluid in the physical release.

Good for you, coz Kuzushiro ditched this manga and probably will never resume it.

Wait what ? I know the manga was finished but not that Kuzushiro cut it short. Is it true ?

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 3:16PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

Wait what ? I know the manga was finished but not that Kuzushiro cut it short. Is it true ?

Probably not. It wouldn't make sense for Kuzushiro to have said she wanted to restart it at a different publisher. It's more plausible that YH decided to end it at vol 6, Kuzushiro hoped to find a different publisher to keep it going, then couldn't actually get the green light for it.

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 3:20PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Probably not. It wouldn't make sense for Kuzushiro to have said she wanted to restart it at a different publisher. It's more plausible that YH decided to end it at vol 6, Kuzushiro hoped to find a different publisher to keep it going, then couldn't actually get the green light for it.

That rather unlucky but the shenanigans of those twos can't really go for too long before it's get boring.

joined Mar 15, 2017

That rather unlucky but the shenanigans of those twos can't really go for too long before it's get boring.

It's a series that just got more interesting as it went on, gaining depth in the later volumes, so I'd love to have it back. Especially for the Horse and Boar plot line.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's a series that just got more interesting as it went on, gaining depth in the later volumes, so I'd love to have it back. Especially for the Horse and Boar plot line.

Gosh don't tell me there will be more side characters. Like said before, one problem is the introduction of side characters that get ditched almost instantly or that we don't see anymore.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Or something. Still, I like these two, and am encouraged by the increase, in this manga of pervy girls, of ones who actually fuck.

(Actually, genderflipping Toradora's Takasu Ryuuji would give you — an overly sweet housewife-type who looks like a delinquent. That plus Taiga's porcelain doll who acts like a delinquent would give you something, but it wouldn't be much like this chapter )

Mari is a good fit for Taiga, note for note. If you told Taiga she was just a tsundere, she'd have the same reaction. "Don't reduce me to a tsundere!"

Otome is less of a fit but being self-conscious about her looks DOES fit Ryuuji's complexes reasonably well. I think her name is a clue. While Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san is a light yuri manga, she is like one of the boy options in an otome game. And on a meta-note. In the end, Ami, Minori and Taiga were ALL in love with Ryuuji. So in spite of his looks and reputation and insecurity, he got all the main girls. The only attractive girl he didn't land was the president. So that's another match for Otome here.

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 11:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.