Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Censored kissing.

What was up with that?

Gotta get people to buy the manga somehow.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

BUY IT!!

joined Apr 15, 2013

This whole thread started with a reference to Stretch and now we've come full circle. There must be some sort of deep meaning to that. Right?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Stretch

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

And the last page made me worried for Ran - getting more drinks is not good for her.

Eh, she's half Finnish - alcohol tolerance comes genetic due to strong selective pressures. o3o

true that! Thank you random! That actually really cheered me up ^__^

Also, didn't she work at a bar? I think it was mentioned that she does have high alcohol tolerance.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I never read stretch, so I may have missed any references they made (besides the two main characters I think), but I liked the advert. Also, there's not too much kissing (more like not enough, amirite?), because I've seen how high that limit is, and we have yet to reach that limit. Lastly, thank you Aria-chan for trying to hypnotize me, but too bad I'm too sleepy for thaaaaaksisjdjsjssisojwnnwskokwn

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Stretch!! It was good to see even a bit of it again :D Still hoping for a continuation or crossover where Ran's senpai finally notices her :P

Loved the crossover idea and found Ran's summary of Vampeerz hilarious but so true! Hahaha!

Tumblr_e91edc003cdbb03c1b8d45c82a98870c_92f81880_640
joined Jun 29, 2014

FUCK, now I miss stretch >:'(((((

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

This whole thread started with a reference to Stretch and now we've come full circle. There must be some sort of deep meaning to that. Right?

Thats a bit of a stretch.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I still think there aint enough kisses in the manga
How the hell can there even be too many!? )) impossible

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Okay. I'm going to have to ask you not to do that.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Okay. I'm going to have to ask you not to do that.

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

dunno if anyone needs this but "khara" in arabic is poop

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

What a wonderful love triangle.... wait, what? How is this a wonderful love triangle? WHY AM I NOT UPSET ABOUT THIS?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sakuya is seriously gonna burst if she tries to hold in that trollface much longer

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's the "having a big interestin someone in common" trope that make somewhat rivals into friends who can just talk about their crush and how they love it. Anyway, not like Aria give two shit about it since she is still focused on dying. That being said, the queen reveal bring some questions. Is there a King ( or another Queen) to the Queen ?(althought she didn't brag about it so there probably nobody) What happen ifshe did manage to die ? Did someone succeed her as Queen or King of Lilus or did the throne is left open at who want it ?

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

A white Vampire Queen of East Asia? Thanks again, colonial Europe.

(Khara and Ichika bonding over their crush was magical)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well the dress does look rather late 1800ish... and you also had real-life colonial adventure novel careers like James Brooke, first of the White Rajahs of Sarawak so yeah. Or the assorted mercenaries, adventurers and other soldiers of fortune over the centuries who founded the "White Mughal" families of India - such people start popping up in contemporary records across (coastal) Asia soon after the round-African sea routes were established in the late 1400s. Or even more exotically there was "Yasuke", the Black African slave who became a retainer to none other than the freaking Oda Nobunaga...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, I definitely prefer this kind of love triangle where they bond over gushing abou their mutual crush rather than hate each for it.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Yeah, I definitely prefer this kind of love triangle where they bond over gushing abou their mutual crush rather than hate each for it.

I know right?

Also a multiracial love triangle was not something I expect.

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 10:56PM

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Didnt know Aria was my Ancestors, thanks Author.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Is Aria a toreador, I wonder...nah, if she was she won't be able to ignore those two beautiful things.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Okay, so the last time I commented I said I was still waiting for that one extra thing to make this manga "great". This chapter has that something extra in spades~

Ichika's dumbfounded expression to the tickle torture.
The realization on page 8 that they're both Yandere for Aria-chan.
Just, the whole first panel of page 9.
The art on page 10.
The increasing Yandere vibes.
Page 18 and 19 "Am I just lewd?" (Don't worry, we all were thinking the same thing, Ichika!)
More Yandere glaring/confrontation.
Then the joining forces, Sakuya's smirk, and Aria's shocked reaction.
Oh and a last bit of Yandere bonding and a plot hook for good measure.

And while I mentioned one page specifically, the art is the usual amazing quality throughout the chapter. Oh my god I love this so much.

joined Feb 22, 2018

(Khara and Ichika bonding over their crush was magical)

Late 19th Century saw Europe conquer all of East Asia except Japan (hmm....). Wouldn't be surprising if European vampires took advantage of the superiority of European firepower and science to crush the local vampires as well.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I'm ok with a threesome.

To reply you must either login or sign up.