Forum › Friends discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What a crazy story...

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Don't like it. Feels like it's pushing something about how people being bullied make it up for attention, and that rubs me the wrong way hard.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

i like it but no kiss so F

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Same, Kizuna, same.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Don't like it. Feels like it's pushing something about how people being bullied make it up for attention, and that rubs me the wrong way hard.

I think this is more a yandere-esque situation. especially cause she's faking her own bullying/the bullying of another to keep one person close to her and separate her from potential friends. She's basically manipulating her friend to keep her close rather than faking the bullying for attention if that makes sense.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Reminds me of a Manga I read where two girls started going out with each other and were known as the most popular. Except you started noticing how they both would nitpick each other or talk about one another then soon one of them got scared. So they made a pack to commit suicide together and then couldn't do it in the end because they really didn't love each other.

This is.. Kinda messed up...

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

psycho-lesbian ~(;A;)/

Qt
joined Jan 19, 2018

Yabai kore yabai

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The way I interpret this is that Shizuka's history of being bullied in the past broke her so much that latched on to Azami as the first girl in high school that made a genuine offer of friendship without even knowing her, only to be broken further when said girl abandoned her as Shizuka's bullying continued, leading Shizuka to become a yandere when they moved to second year and start bullying Azami in secret to create a false sense of shared suffering that will drive Azami into her arms.

Actually, I've seen at least one local documentary citing studies that bullied children tend to end up becoming bullies themselves as a messed-up coping mechanism to vent their frustrations with being powerless against their tormentors, by finding people to torment themselves. It's possible that something similar is happening here, as I explained above.

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 8:24AM

Tumblr_nqv8vppgwy1qhzyd1o1_400
joined Mar 11, 2019

I feel you kizuna

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I guess no one told her life was gonna be this way

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think I read this plot in other stories.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

joined Jan 16, 2016

Predictable ending, a really lame one...I find yandere stuff lame and cringy to be honest, so this probably the reason i didnt enjoy it

joined Aug 10, 2016

oh this is another one of those roundabout ways of trying to own someone by pretending to be a victim stories

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Creepy! Oof.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

manipulation at its finest

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Eh... I figured out what was really happening pretty early on so that killed a lot of the impact this oneshot could of had

lmao

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I guess no one told her her job's a joke, she's broke, her love life's D.O.A.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yeah man it's like she is always stuck in second gear

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Yeah man it's like she is always stuck in second gear

Yup, and it hasn't been her day, her week, her month, or even her year, but......

20191122_221923
joined Nov 23, 2019

Reminds me of a Manga I read where two girls started going out with each other and were known as the most popular. Except you started noticing how they both would nitpick each other or talk about one another then soon one of them got scared. So they made a pack to commit suicide together and then couldn't do it in the end because they really didn't love each other.

What manga is that? I think I've seen a panel of this before, and hearing the context now... Sounds interesting

joined Jul 8, 2019

Needs the yandere tag. Needs it oh so much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.