Forum › Citrus + discussion

005ejqrjgy1fzoq9y1j6fj319c1sw7sj-
joined Jul 6, 2018

^Sabu said that this spin-off is about Yuzu and Mei as well as the stories of OTHER characters.

(https://i.imgur.com/xIkUaOn.png)
you'd think maybe since its the first panel of the chapter you'd make sure it wasn't a terrible drawing. >.<

the foreshortening is off really badly. forearm looks stubby, wrist looks broken. is that a beard? neck, shoulders and head all look like they are from three different drawings. what is going on with those hips? that shirt is really confused about how to be a shirt...

oh really? How about you draw that moving char with front angle and show us the proper way to draw it?

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed of its shortness and lack of Yuzu and Mei but I'm actually looking forward for some drama. Looks like we'll definitely see it next chap and hope that Sayaka will be gay for Miyabi (cuz she's a cinnamon roll) lol

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 11:09PM by Nezchan

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Wasn't Citrus + mean to be more laid back than Citrus and be Mei/Yuzu wholesome everyday life ?

Can I get a source on that? I recall it being advertised as a spin-off/continuation, never anything about being “wholesome and laid-back”

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I for one I'm greatly enjoying the way this story is going.

Thanks for your hard work Chaosteam.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Welcome young lesbowan, let Yuzu show you the ways of the gays

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 12:38PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I just don't find Sayaka interesting. Lemme know when HaruMatsu is back.

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Thinking back on the original series, each volume told a self-contained story with a distinct beginning and end, like the Election arc in Volume 5 or Mei’s breakdown in Volume 9.

Hopefully this means Sayaka’s plot will be resolved by the end of Volume 2 and push YuzuMei forward a step

joined Aug 4, 2018

‘Love between girls is impossible’
What rock has this girl been living under? I hate her already

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That short-hair girl: Love between girls is impossible.
Me: ships her with the other girl from this chapter, partially out of spite

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

That short-hair girl: Love between girls is impossible.
Me: ships her with the other girl from this chapter, partially out of spite

I ship her with Mei. They deserve each other.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I mean, that is a textbook "Gay girl got rejected in the past" example.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

oh really? How about you draw that moving char with front angle and show us the proper way to draw it?

there's a reason reference books and websites exist. use a photo of yourself if you must.

joined Jul 1, 2019

"mirror mirror on the wall, will mei and i ever have sex at all?" "no." best credit page ever

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 2:53PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

I swear, fck off Sayaka! and an outsider? really?! this btch dosent know sht about Yuzu and Mei!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn gurl she’s fiesty

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

From this chapter the credit page was the best... its almost sad.

joined Jan 31, 2017

Honestly I’m just like so over the drama that they’re trying to crate by bringing in random characters that not even relevant in the main story why bringing so many side bull but mm ok :•/

I hope she's successful in her quest to annihilate lesbianism.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I always get annoyed when girls in a yuri story say say stuff like relationships between girls are impossible. I just think what rock have you been living under?

joined Aug 4, 2018

I always get annoyed when girls in a yuri story say say stuff like relationships between girls are impossible. I just think what rock have you been living under?

That's what I asked

joined Mar 8, 2019

I’m just glad she’s not in love with Mei. I hope the jealousy trope is done and if it’s not, well maybe have someone be in love with Yuzu this time?

I never thought Matsuri actually had romantic feelings for Yuzu. Harumin, like 90% positive, but that’s never been confirmed.

But with Mei almost every new character Saburouta introduces, except for Harumins sister and her friend, was in love with Mei and I get that it pushed the story/got Yuzu to be more proactive and realize her feelings, but the formula was so repetitive.

So it’s nice that this time it seems like they’ll be using their relationship to motivate others into stepping out of the closet and realizing that lesbianism can exist outside of the confines of a classroom

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

If anyone was disapointed by the leangth of this chapter and no mc being in it Chaosteams spin off of this chapter is already on fb if you need a laugh

joined May 10, 2015

Poor girl probably doesn't even realise how much she loves her friend.

I'm sure Yuzu or hopefully Mei will talk some sense into her.

810e327b-6cf7-4fe3-9815-7ba76536278f
joined Jun 22, 2019

I feel like the people saying that Mei has regressed have, at the very least, misunderstood her character. She was never a "sexual predator", she was simply mimicking what she had seen (and done to her), "monkey see, monkey do" if you will. From the start, it was stated that she never enacted on her desires, always only focusing on being the obedient girl she assumed it was what it was expected from her.

Now thanks to Yuzu and everything they went through, she's finally enacting those desires, but she has absolutely zero ideas of what she's supposed to do, so her idea of taking things one step at the time is because she's learning on the fly alongside Yuzu. If anything, both of them are showing a maturity they lacked in Citrus, with Yuzu learning to be less impulsive and reigning in her overwhelming love for Mei, while Mei is slowly embracing and growing comfortable with showing her affection, while juggling her responsibilities as future chairwoman of Aihara Academy.

Yes, Sabu could have them making out and fucking like rabbits but that would be completely out of character.

Big agree

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

If the "mirror" spoke're spoken.

You heard, guys: Mei and Yuzu will only have sex until 90 years from now. Until then, everyone turns dead. lol xD xD xD xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.