Forum › Citrus + discussion

63c8ca935d362e1dafa27a3aac74bfcf
joined Dec 21, 2019

I appreciate the fluffiness that is happening. But for the next chapters and onwards I am hoping for there to be more development in terms of character and the plot, which I suppose are Mei and Yuzu rediscovering how to love each other properly and Mei redeeming herself. I'm a bit iffy with Saburouta introducing new characters to create a mean for progression since I was hoping for there to be naturally arising conflicts. Still a guilty pleasure series that I will continue to read though lol

If anyone want's to see the raw's go here enjoy or not don't really care, either way you're welcome.

joined Jan 17, 2020

I don't understand. Who is the editor for Citrus, and what are they thinking? Pray tell, why would they prefer to show these 2 unknown girls rather than HaruMatsu?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I don't understand. Who is the editor for Citrus, and what are they thinking? Pray tell, why would they prefer to show these 2 unknown girls rather than HaruMatsu?

Milking the cow for as long as they could milk it. But who knows? Maybe they'll listen to reasonable input and start developing some love interest for Matsuri and Harumi (OR could be HaruMastsu, that's also OK). Ya know, making Citrus+ a real PLUS: something meatier than how it is now.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Personally i don't care cause i never been a fan of Harumin.

joined Jan 17, 2020

Harumin is a goddess xD The bff that's impossible to not fall in love with.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It is for Yuzu . Because she is stupid.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So is Harumin

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

So is Harumin

How is Harumin stupid?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So is Harumin

How is Harumin stupid?

Dunno, for the same reason you think Yuzu is probably. I never liked Harumin that much. She has barely done anything throught out Citrus unlike Matsuri so i never find the appeal of the character. The fact that she never know about the Yuzu/Mei relation till the latest chapter is a big factor to me. I don't found her very useful because of that.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Dunno, for the same reason you think Yuzu is probably. I never liked Harumin that much. She has barely done anything throught out Citrus unlike Matsuri so i never find the appeal of the character. The fact that she never know about the Yuzu/Mei relation till the latest chapter is a big factor to me. I don't found her very useful because of that.

Lol I don't think it's the same reason, because I think Yuzu going after Mei for so long when Mei has hardly been good on her is stupid. I didn't say I don't like Yuzu though.
Harumin has been kind and fun to be around. There were also hints she knew about Yuzu and Mei's relationship. Anyway to each their own.

joined Aug 4, 2018

Any new chapters coming?

Any new chapters coming?

Yes just wait.

joined Jan 17, 2020

Citrus would be a much better story if it was a love line. Matsuri -> Harumin -> Yuzu -> Mei. 4some!

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I think Sayaka-chan is looking for the courage to ask that other girl out.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

you'd think maybe since its the first panel of the chapter you'd make sure it wasn't a terrible drawing. >.<

the foreshortening is off really badly. forearm looks stubby, wrist looks broken. is that a beard? neck, shoulders and head all look like they are from three different drawings. what is going on with those hips? that shirt is really confused about how to be a shirt...

Mind%20as%20judgement%20jpg
joined Nov 20, 2018

(https://i.imgur.com/xIkUaOn.png)
you'd think maybe since its the first panel of the chapter you'd make sure it wasn't a terrible drawing. >.<

the foreshortening is off really badly. forearm looks stubby, wrist looks broken. is that a beard? neck, shoulders and head all look like they are from three different drawings. what is going on with those hips? that shirt is really confused about how to be a shirt...

i don't care about the drawings i want to see actual development

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 11:08PM by Nezchan

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

(https://i.imgur.com/xIkUaOn.png)

i don't care about the drawings i want to see actual development

..... You're reading the wrong manga for development homie...
The best thing about Citrus is the Yuzutops from Chaosteams fb....

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 11:09PM by Nezchan

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You thinking we will have get some HauMatsu but nop Saburouta don't have any of that.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You thinking we will have get some HauMatsu but nop Saburouta don't have any of that.

This is like a negative version of HaruMatsu only way more distanced and attenuated, in keeping with the overall thematic trajectory of the series.

Sayaka is clearly the anti-Matsuri:

Sayaka: “Love between girls is impossible.”

Matsuri: “Love between girls is necessary and inevitable, so let’s get it on.”

Miyabi is the anti-Harumin: “I want to know more about love.”

Harumin: well, you get the picture. . .

Maybe the next set of new characters will be random people from another prefecture who have never even heard that lesbians exist.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Love between girls is impossible"

Where were you when yuri was kill? :'(

We regressing and devolving again

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

I think Sayaka is an interesting character. She's definitely not the most original, i.e. Girl who thinks lesbians are impossible so she tries to ruin a lesbian relationship, but I do want to know why she thinks that way. Either because of a traumatic past or just the Class S environment that Aihara Academy was before Yuzu came along.

I'm of course looking forward to her getting shut down by Yuzu and Mei's love, which may or may not open her eyes to her own feelings for Miyabi. I sincerely hope this conflict is handled in a civil manner and doesn't go full drama, keeping Citrus+ grounded and relaxed like it has been so far.

Although, I would LOVE to see Sayaka jump up on a pedestal and "expose" Yuzu and Mei in front of the whole school, only to have everyone be like "Yeah, we know. We don't give a shit. I'm actually dating this girl right next to me!"

I think Sayaka is an interesting character. She's definitely not the most original, i.e. Girl who thinks lesbians are impossible so she tries to ruin a lesbian relationship, but I do want to know why she thinks that way. Either because of a traumatic past or just the Class S environment that Aihara Academy was before Yuzu came along.

I'm of course looking forward to her getting shut down by Yuzu and Mei's love, which may or may not open her eyes to her own feelings for Miyabi. I sincerely hope this conflict is handled in a civil manner and doesn't go full drama, keeping Citrus+ grounded and relaxed like it has been so far.

My thoughts exactly.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wasn't Citrus + mean to be more laid back than Citrus and be Mei/Yuzu wholesome everyday life ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.