Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

What should i do!?

Errrr start making out, rip off the sack of potatoes and eventually progress into some intense lewd hand-holding whilst nekid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well... she was cute before too.

Make-up and clothes don't make the cuteness. They might enhance it for some people and not at all for others.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Cute.
What a couple of dorks.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Beefaroni posted:

I somehow managed to finish....

Hey, good for you! Just don't let Tsubasa know

( ͡ຈ ͜ʖ ͡ຈ)

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Iwashita's reactions are really funny lol.

I'm usually not much into tomboys, but I think Tsubasa looked better before the make over. Also the clothes she gave her to wear look like they're for an older age. Like mid thirties. Don't know if the author did that on purpose, since Tsubasa wore Iwashita's clothes, who's in her thirties.

Want more Aya and Risa tbh, hopefully they appear in next chapter :)

Yeah me too. We've had some chapters with them but it was flashbacks. Currently we're still on the story of what's going to happen with Aya's dad.
I check author's twitter and she releases some pictures from the upcoming chapters three months before. Next story with them was a flashback again I think they're next too iirc.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 8:01AM

Last panel: “what should I do?”

It. You should do “it”.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Double gay panick

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

"What should I do!?"
Get married!

joined Apr 24, 2015

The tomboy looks much better after the make over

PraytoGodnobodyfindsmehere
joined Oct 11, 2019

Double gay panick

Omg I died laughing at this

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I spot with my 2D eyes, 2 useless lesbians

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

In response to the people complaining the outfit doesn't suite her and it looks like it belongs to like a 30 year old, I think that was the whole point. It does belong to 30 year old. The makeup was super cute.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It. You should do “it”.

...play Mario Kart? o3o

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It. You should do “it”.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Have we ever gotten a confission in this?
I know there's at least one canon couple, but was there any on-screen confission? I don't remember.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I know there's at least one canon couple, but was there any on-screen confission? I don't remember.

Nope.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Are they a couple thought ? I know who you referring to but iirc they're sex friends/ex not actually in couple.

joined Jan 7, 2019

Normally I support people dressing however makes them happy but seeing as this is a manga character and not a real person: Boo, I liked how she looked before way better.

Like, I get that dressing in a feminine way can be an empowering thing in a society that looks down upon anything that is strongly related to women but I just wish sometimes we had a "girly" character who was actually looking to cut her hair short and start wearing more tomboyish clothes for a change instead of this.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

damn Tsubasa looks like a milf now

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

I love the overreactions in this manga. They're drawn perfectly for each situation.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Are they a couple thought ? I know who you referring to but iirc they're sex friends/ex not actually in couple.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_marble_ch24#10

"If they find out I'm dating a woman" reads to me like they're dating. That, plus Aya looking so positively toward their future makes it seem like she's made her choice.

joined Dec 9, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_marble_ch24#10

"If they find out I'm dating a woman" reads to me like they're dating. That, plus Aya looking so positively toward their future makes it seem like she's made her choice.

That was a flashback from their college days. They used to date back then. Then Aya broke up with Risa and married a man. Then that man dumped Aya (we don't know the full story of that, but it is implied he broke up with her because she was emotionally distant).
Now they're just meeting and sometimes have sex, but they don't date. In chapter 17 we can see where they currently stand, and Aya is still not sure whether to date Risa or not.
A big reason for that is her sick dad whom she visits at the hospital, and he asks her if she found the right man yet. He also says "I can't die until I see the face of my first grandchild?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

A big reason for that is her sick dad whom she visits at the hospital, and he asks her if she found the right man yet. He also says "I can't die until I see the face of my first grandchild?

Then the decision should be easy. Can't have babies with another woman, means he'll have to wait forever. It's an easy way to achieve immortality...

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

That was a flashback from their college days. They used to date back then. Then Aya broke up with Risa and married a man. Then that man dumped Aya (we don't know the full story of that, but it is implied he broke up with her because she was emotionally distant).
Now they're just meeting and sometimes have sex, but they don't date. In chapter 17 we can see where they currently stand, and Aya is still not sure whether to date Risa or not.

Ah that makes sense, I mistakenly interpreted it as being current. Kind of a shame really, as it was my favourite chapter thus far, but realizing that makes the whole thing very bitter.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Normally I support people dressing however makes them happy but seeing as this is a manga character and not a real person: Boo, I liked how she looked before way better.

Like, I get that dressing in a feminine way can be an empowering thing in a society that looks down upon anything that is strongly related to women but I just wish sometimes we had a "girly" character who was actually looking to cut her hair short and start wearing more tomboyish clothes for a change instead of this.

I feel you there
I'm so tired of this "boyish girl who actually wants to be feminine" trope
Kokoro from Amanchu looked like an aversion of that trope, but then it turned out he was a boy

I'd also like to see characters who like/don't mind dressing either boyish or girly

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 10:19PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.