Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Yeah, it was definitely obvious she knew! Not sure how I feel about the third wheel being included in the punishment, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

So as expected she's gonna stuff them into those outfits as punishment, but that's not important.

What's important is that this shows a different side of Koguma we didn't see much before. Koguma lusting after Hino is something we don't see enough of and the manga also typically doesn't give us Hino fanservice/focus. The fact that we actually get Hino-san in some cute outfits for once (even if its just imaginary) is a big step up.

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

dang, too short. hahaha. she's definitely gonna let them both wear those clothes

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As expected, the clothes were not for Hino herself indeed. The only question that remains is which is for which girl. :D

And Koguma was sure about to get a nosebleed there...

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Hino's buying both dresses to make her stalkers wear them. The real question is, who would wear which? :)) Conventionally Omichi with her more mature form and nice dark skin might be strapped into the skin exposing one, but well, who knows. It's Hino we're talking about.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

that is it I am now going ape mode WHY THE FUCK THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT IN THIS MANGA

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

RIP, Kogu and Omichi, was nice knowing ya.

joined Sep 13, 2018

Menacing

I suppose hino buyed those to get her girl to wear them.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^yup or one for both of em

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

When did this turn into a threesome

joined Oct 3, 2016

Ah, Kogu, I see you're a woman of culture as well

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

that is it I am now going ape mode WHY THE FUCK THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT IN THIS MANGA

There's been plenty of development in the manga so far. If you're not satisfied with the pacing, you don't have to read it.

There's been plenty of development in the manga so far. If you're not satisfied with the pacing, you don't have to read it.

Not enough development for 47 chapters. Pacing is slower than my grandma. I know I don't have to read it bro don't worry asdf

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I hope that Hino's punishment is only for Koguma,
I don't like the third wheel being part of them...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Not enough development for 47 chapters. Pacing is slower than my grandma. I know I don't have to read it bro don't worry asdf

We are talking about a manga here that has 8 pages per chapter at the most, sometimes just 6. And all of them usually need a punchline, which constricts them even more. This pace is absolutely normal.

We are talking about a manga here that has 8 pages per chapter at the most, sometimes just 6. And all of them usually need a punchline, which constricts them even more. This pace is absolutely normal.

my problem is not with the shortness of the chapters it is just nearly all the chapters feels like fillers. I guess I wished this story was more than a comedy where a lot of things just happens and ends. I like the art and character design so I will continue reading.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

my problem is not with the shortness of the chapters it is just nearly all the chapters feels like fillers. I guess I wished this story was more than a comedy where a lot of things just happens and ends. I like the art and character design so I will continue reading.

I am trying to explain to you here that the chapter length is the reason it feels like the pace is bad. 2 chapters of this are like 1 normal chapter in weekly manga. That means instead of 40+ chapter we are more around 20+ chapters. In that time quite a lot has happened, whether you want to acknowledge that or not.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Pacing is slower than my grandma.

When you got no person to roast, so you roast some thing instead.

I am trying to explain to you here that the chapter length is the reason it feels like the pace is bad. 2 chapters of this are like 1 normal chapter in weekly manga. That means instead of 40+ chapter we are more around 20+ chapters. In that time quite a lot has happened, whether you want to acknowledge that or not.

I acknowledge the developments that has made. I just feel like that is not enough. That is just my opinion though, you guys seem to like it so again it is not like this manga's pacing is objectivly bad ,just bad for me.

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 1:28PM by

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

She's gonna make em wear what she bought.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

She's gonna make em wear what she bought.

Beat me to it.

F*** development, it's what got us this Third Wheel

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is a good time to put the YOU DIED dark souls meme

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

Im willing to shelve the development flags for koguma wearing that sideless dress, Omichi can join in

To reply you must either login or sign up.