What a badass line there.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 8:11PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"I'll turn this lie into the truth"
PERJURY

-BREAK-

joined Aug 28, 2016

Well hey, Tomoka seems to be kinda into it, so this is about the healthiest relationship development you can expect from the author.

joined Oct 27, 2018

When Kodama likes a premise, she sticks to it, huh?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

This would have made a great start to a series.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Blessed. I love wholesome Kodama.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Another non-NTR Kodama?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's a very similar premise to this one actually.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_decided_to_fake_a_marriage_with_my_junior_to_shut_my_parents_up

Good read, and I'm pretty sure it's the only thing from Naoko outside of NTR that has an English License.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 8:50PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Make this a series now please ;-;.

Img_20190130_105529
joined Jan 29, 2019

hmm... now i realized that kodama is a human :)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_decided_to_fake_a_marriage_with_my_junior_to_shut_my_parents_up

Good read, and I'm pretty sure it's the only thing from Naoko outside of NTR that has an English License.

I think you mean full series from Naoko only because i'm pretty sure there is anthology stuff where Naoko work and going to be published this year.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 9:10PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I think you mean full series from Naoko only because i'm pretty sure there is anthology stuff where Naoko work and going to be published this year.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Seven Seas picked it up. I forget the name but if I'm remembering correctly it also has something from Morinaga in it as well.

Edit: Yep, the title is Syrup and it releases in June: https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2019/09/18/seven-seas-pours-on-the-love-with-license-of-syrup-yuri-manga-anthology/

I'm also reminded of how much I love Seven Seas' puns with their announcements.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 9:17PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Seven Seas picked it up. I forget the name but if I'm remembering correctly it also has something from Morinaga in it as well.

There is also the author of Murcielago. I'm pretty curious about what it can do outside of Murcielago set-up.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This feels like a sequel from “...to shut my parents up”.

joined Sep 13, 2018

just as planned

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

There is also the author of Murcielago. I'm pretty curious about what it can do outside of Murcielago set-up.

I've never read that, so this Anthology will be my introduction to the author. Reading the premise for Murcielago it certainly sounds like an interesting read but eh, it has an English License with 12 volumes currently released and my wallet can't handle me playing catch up with another longer series at the moment so that will just have to go on hold for now.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I've never read that, so this Anthology will be my introduction to the author. Reading the premise for Murcielago it certainly sounds like an interesting read but eh, it has an English License with 12 volumes currently released and my wallet can't handle me playing catch up with another longer series at the moment so that will just have to go on hold for now.

I think Mangadex had till the end of Vol.8. I was thinking the same so i start the purchase at Vol.8 (don't question me i thought there was more) and so on.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I think Mangadex had till the end of Vol.8. I was thinking the same so i start the purchase at Vol.8 (don't question me i thought there was more) and so on.

I might give volume 1 a read some time to see if it's a series I'd like to pick up, but I tend to avoid reading manga online if it's been licensed. I like owning the manga I read physically if possible.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Kodama has a few other non-NTRs. There's Renai Manga, for example, which is quite nice and not anything to do with cheating. And a bunch of oneshots don't either, including most (all?) of the Afterglow Noise collection. It's really mostly Netsuzou Trap and a few other oneshots, as well as the overall more dark nature of her stories (when they're not mostly just about big boobs) that make people feel like everything is.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I like owning the manga I read physically if possible.

Fair enough.

Kodama has a few other non-NTRs

Funny enough but Kodama don't have that much NTR work. If you go throught Kodama's page here,there is just Netsuzu Trap and a single OS,which btw is part of an NTR anthology.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 9:56PM

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

insert moving van joke here

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Kodama has a few other non-NTRs. There's Renai Manga, for example, which is quite nice and not anything to do with cheating. And a bunch of oneshots don't either, including most (all?) of the Afterglow Noise collection. It's really mostly Netsuzou Trap and a few other oneshots, as well as the overall more dark nature of her stories (when they're not mostly just about big boobs) that make people feel like everything is.

Heh, Renai Manga is so cute, I love that one.

I think a lot of that view comes from the fact that Netsuzou Trap is the longest thing Naoko has done, as was as being the only thing licensed in English from her until the last year or so.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Short, but cute. Thank you, ma'am, may I have another?

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I'll make that lie come true.

What a badass line there.

That line right there, made the manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.