Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I hate how adorable I find this manga. God. Why are they so cute. Just fucking confess already you boob maniacs.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Just fucking confess already you boob maniacs.

I second that notion.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

it's honestly impressive how much mileage they get from that boobs gag, it somehow doesn't feel old yet

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Drama CD... hum, OVA when

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

it's honestly impressive how much mileage they get from that boobs gag, it somehow doesn't feel old yet

I'm not sure it's really a gag, it's more the mechanism through which the whole manga is conducted. Which is clever, except that boobs are such a non clever topic, it removes the highbrow-ness of that concept. Which is pretty clever in itself, and also funny. Anyway, the reason it's not old is that there's so much self-awareness and irony in it that it helps, and also that if it was gonna be old, it'd be old on the first page.

tl;dr it's not old because it's a narrative device, because it's self-aware, and also because the only people still reading would be people who aren't put off by it.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I can't believe how hot the front cover was. I can''t believe there's a drama CD for this series, even thpugh it only has 36 chapters. I can't believe how much progress has been made on their relationship, which was not alot, but I'm ok with it because progress means we're closer to the end. And know, I can't believe I commented this much for this chapter

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This series has the absolutely perfect cast for its drama CDs. The addition of Subaru this time hasn't changed this fact either. Really want to see this in anime form now...

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

lol That was cute...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I'll never rest in peace until an anime adaptation is made for this manga. But before that we need progress in their relationship. The latest chapter was actually a great advancement. Chiaki's realizing she isn't satisfied with boobs alone, and everytime she will try touching a new spot until she gets da pussy. I hope Volume 4 is when Chiaki will realize she is the queen of useless lesbians and actually gets to suck Harumi's boobs and da pussy.

last edited at Jan 1, 2020 7:35PM

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

An anime of this would get memed so hard. It would be glorious.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I want that Tokui Sora commentary about boob groping. I'm imagining Nico as a sports commenter

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Man, this chapter was priceless. I'm laughing so much I want to cry. WTH!!!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I didnt know it was getting drama CDs! I hope someone subs them.

I dont suppose theres much chance of an anime tho? TBH Im not sure how you'd do it- you cant have 17 min of boob groping and 5 min other stuff every week lol.. They'd need to create quite a lot of new material and flesh it out more.

joined Jan 15, 2015

... and flesh it out more.

Hehehehehehhehe

totally not addicted
joined May 10, 2019

Has anyone else thought that the authors representation of herself looks like an exotic sex toy?

Just me?

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 1:04AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Has anyone else thought that the authors representation of herself looks like an exotic sex toy?

Just me?

She's seaweed right? Konbu > Kombu

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

If thing keeps going like this, I won't surprise they would have sex by the end of the series.

joined Mar 18, 2018

I wouldn't be suprised if this got an anime adoptation at some point.
Now about that drama cd?~

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

guess chiaki likes her girls thicc

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

guess chiaki likes her girls thicc

She likes it when there's something to grab, boobs or otherwise.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

guess chiaki likes her girl thicc

• Fixed it for ya
joined Sep 13, 2018

i dont know why i liked a series about boob groping.

i expected harumi would grab chiaki's boobs at some point and when she did i got the reaction i expected from chiaki.
They say its nothing sexual but harumi seems to be thinking about sexual stuff with chiaki since the 1st 5 or 6 chapters.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I thought food binges were for the times you're depressed?

It's the first time I see it done out of exhilaration, lol.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Exhilaration? When was that?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Exhilaration? When was that?

Chiaki told Harumi (in an indirect way) that she loves her for herself, not just for her boobs, and Harumi was so happy she ate a ton of sweets to celebrate. Now she's plump and squishy all over.

To reply you must either login or sign up.