Forum › Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AnticRelict posted:

So....is it just me, or did pretty much nothing of any significance happen this chapter? Just: dude shows up, inconsequential thing happens, dude leaves. The most notable thing that happened was we found out that Nagi is a mafia princess, and even that was more or less an afterthought.

What do you consider as significant, then? sex?

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 11:49AM

joined May 19, 2016

^ Did you miss the part where she run away from him because he's a scumbag?

Do you think he was ever not a scumbag? Do you think maybe the obsessive stalker has other issues?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Semblasne posted:

^ Did you miss the part where she run away from him because he's a scumbag?

Do you think he was ever not a scumbag? Do you think maybe the obsessive stalker has other issues?

It's irrelevant? I'd understand if you assumed that she left him for no reason and there's chance she might repeat it with Nagi. But we're clearly shown that she had good reasons to cut all contact with him, so I don't think there's any fear of her doing the same thing to Nagi.

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

This guy is so bad is like he came from some Korean manwha... I mean, don't get me wrong is just that out of like 5 I've read there's like 3 of them with beyond disgusting assholes

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks manhwa are weirdly full of extremely shitty and scummy male characters. It's part of why I don't enjoy them.

I was beginning to think it was just my imagination.

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 10:05PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

^ I think everyone is turned up to eleven in manhwas, male or female. They go for the most extreme drama possible.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Instead, it was a draw.

Erm, no it wasn't. Dude got completely wrecked.

He got exactly what he wanted with no real downside.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Instead, it was a draw.

He wanted a bottomless bank account with boobs attached. What he got was a one-off pity payment, the shame of being owned by an introvert and the fear of someone ruining his life if he even tries asking for more again. That is the total opposite of getting exactly what he wanted with no real downside.

last edited at Dec 23, 2019 7:34AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah if everything goes well, we won't see him again ... But I think we can all agree that he got it easy considering all the things he did.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Instead, it was a draw.

He wanted a bottomless bank account with boobs attached. What he got was a one-off pity payment, the shame of being owned by an introvert and the fear of someone ruining his life if he even tries asking for more again. That is the total opposite of getting exactly what he wanted with no real downside.

Literally none of that is a meaningful detriment to him in any way. He got 10k and all it cost him was some insults and vague threats with dubious teeth.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Literally none of that is a meaningful detriment to him in any way. He got 10k and all it cost him was some insults and vague threats with dubious teeth.

He's a musician. Musicians kinda depend on, y'know, people not going public that you're a scumbag who mooches money off of women and punched his ex in this face. Even without dialogue, you can tell from his expressions between the start of the chapter and the end that pretty much everything but the money is a meaningful detriment to him. At the start, he's an asshole looking to get his bitch back. At the end, he's the bitch.

joined Sep 12, 2014

I was hoping there will be more than just throwing the money to the guy. Kinda disappointed.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I... really enjoy this holy shit. I want another 100 chapters. It's so good I love their mechanics and the weird and dubious balance of power in both directions. A+

joined Mar 5, 2019

I... really enjoy this holy shit. I want another 100 chapters. It's so good I love their mechanics and the weird and dubious balance of power in both directions. A+

I keep waiting for it to go dark, but to my delight, it's very good and happy!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

The more absurd this gets the better it is.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Any excuse is good for a hot spring chapter, my body is ready

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Hmm... I feel like I've seen this notebook somewhere before?

"Chapter 9: Stalker vs Scumbag"

One down, two to go?

last edited at Jan 26, 2020 8:16PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Private helicopter
=3

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This moment...

... makes me all waffy inside. I really can feel the love.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Damn where do I apply for a beautiful rich woman to swing into my life, help me and support me and love me, send me on vacations, and just make everything perfect. I promise I wouldn't take them for granted as much as she does,,, please,,,

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That helicopter ending has sure a pretty unlucky timing with the Kobe Bryan death.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Well, this is an interesting premise... I'm interested to see how things will turn out.

last edited at Jan 26, 2020 10:04PM

joined Jul 23, 2019

That helicopter ending has sure a pretty unlucky timing with the Kobe Bryan death.

No! Don't jinx them! >_<;;;

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I'm loving where this is going. Nagi knows when to indulge and when to stop the workaholic from overdoing it. Although this is likely something Nagi has had to deal with in the past with her former 'owners' if scumbag guy is anything to go by.

I'm rereading the earlier chapters again, editor mentioned reading fan letters to cheer up. I wonder if Nagi is a fan and did write a letter at some point?

Late obligatory "get to the choppa!"

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 1:22AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Damn where do I apply for a beautiful rich woman to swing into my life, help me and support me and love me, send me on vacations, and just make everything perfect. I promise I wouldn't take them for granted as much as she does,,, please,,,

Ikr, I get so wishful everytime I read this

joined Dec 28, 2019

This is everyones dream portrayed in one manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.