Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Okay Miyu, it is time to stop with the support nonsense and go on the offensive.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just hope she gonna make a move before it's too late. I think this time was a fair warning. Either Miyu go on the offense, either Nozomi will find someone for real and it will be too late.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

oof, that reminds me of one manga where someone waited a bit too long and something like het non con after a mixer happened to the other girl in the end.

Just pray to the yuri goddess and drop that support mindset.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Asama really stole the limelight this time, haha.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ When she started opening her eyes...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_marble_ch27#8

... and when she finally opened them wide...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_marble_ch27#9

I was very scared! I thought someone was gonna get petrified! (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

joined May 24, 2019

"You too, Miyu-san. Thanks for being such a good friend!"

GUILT!!!

Tamen%20de%20gushi%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2018

Miyu. Miyu. Aim for the yuri!!!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

What Miyu does is the ultimate suffering. If she doesn't want to confess her feelings, she at least should distance herself.
I don't think it's possible to support Nozomi so close.
Also nice drama dodging there from the author. The guy ended up having a gf, so we won't be spending chapters of Miyu mopping. She suffers but she has caused that to herself.

Moe is on gay panic now too. Risa is best girl.

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 8:38PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

What Miyu does is the ultimate suffering. If she doesn't want to confess her feelings, she at least should distance herself.
I don't think it's possible to support Nozomi so close.
Also nice drama dodging there from the author. The guy ended up having a gf, so we won't be spending chapters of Miyu mopping. She suffers but she has caused that to herself.

Moe is on gay panic now too. Risa is best girl.

Yes, it is complicated but without being the same old drama that always happens. I like this so much. And I can relate to Miyu a lot, it's not easy to distance yourself sometimes, but ultimately it is the only option if the other person is not available...

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 3:47AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Mixers are like the shonen war arcs of yuri mangas. You just now something bad is going to happen to some of your favorite characters after they end.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Nozomi keeps this going for me, I can't say I care much about the rest of the cast.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Nozomi keeps this going for me, I can't say I care much about the rest of the cast.

Seriously???

You astonish me.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Seriously???

You astonish me.

Lol I find Nozomi the least interesting of them all, and the only boring one.
Wonder if the author knows Nozomi and Miyu is their weakest pair, because their chapters always have the rest of the cast as well, whie the other three pairings have their own chapters.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 1:32PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

because their chapters always have the rest of the cast as well,

Are you sure about that ? It's done like that because Miyu/Nozomi aren't in a relation like the others. Miyu already state that she doesn't want to start a relationship with Nozomiso it's kinda a given they can't really have a chapter about their dynamics together and have them being close. I think it will probably change after that one since Miyu have receive a fair warning that she isn't ready to let Nozomi go

joined Jul 26, 2016

Asama really stole the limelight this time, haha.

dat reaction

joined Dec 9, 2014

because their chapters always have the rest of the cast as well,

Are you sure about that ? It's done like that because Miyu/Nozomi aren't in a relation like the others. Miyu already state that she doesn't want to start a relationship with Nozomiso it's kinda a given they can't really have a chapter about their dynamics together and have them being close. I think it will probably change after that one since Miyu have receive a fair warning that she isn't ready to let Nozomi go

Agh I knew someone might point that out. I meant in comparison with the rest, they barely have a chapter on their own. The others have at least three chapters.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The others have at least three chapters.

That's mostly because of the 3 others pairing, one pairing are actually exs and still have a physical relationship and the other one is playing pretend and Moe is having a gay panic.For Tsubasa's case, it's because she is less in the main group so we barely see any other interactions. For Nozomi/Miyu, like i told before it's because Miyu told she wasn't interested in dating Nozomi and Nozomi is pointed out as kinda dense so their stand alone chapter are kept as a minimum since Miyu was fine with the current state of the relation.. or so she thought as we witness in this chapter that she is absolutely not ready for the moment where Nozomi would find someone. We will probably have some chapters between those two as Miyu should take the offensive before it's too late. Althought i'm surprised that Risa seem to not have talk to Miyu about that conversation.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 4:27PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

For Nozomi/Miyu, like i told before it's because Miyu told she wasn't interested in dating Nozomi and Nozomi is pointed out as kinda dense so their stand alone chapter are kept as a minimum since Miyu was fine with the current state of the relation..

I don't think this says much. We could have this chapter with the mixer way earlier (yes Moe suggesting aligns with the gay panic, but there could be so many other excuses), so we could get more chapters with Miyu's development now.
Anyway, there's no way to know if the author feels this way about them too, but personally I still find them a borderline boring couple (I really like the other three) and it would be boring to have a chapter only with them two and without anyone else from the cast.
For example that pool scene between these two I just found it boring. And I haven't felt this about the other three pairings.

Althought i'm surprised that Risa seem to not have talk to Miyu about that conversation.

Probably cause the author doesn't want to get too deep into the drama. Risa talking about Nozomi's freaking out about their manager would require some deeper analysis in the upcoming chapters, and I think it's pretty obvious the author tries to keep this more lighthearted, even when there's potential for serious drama. (Risa had mentioned her parents disowned her for being gay, but it didn't go further than that).
Imo that chapter with the new manager was to show to the readers why Nozomi hasn't shown any romantic interest in Miyu yet. The thought of two women together didn't even cross her mind.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Oof the last page and every page where she opened her eyes were so intense, I loved it. I need mooooooreeeeeeee

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

it would be boring to have a chapter only with them two and without anyone else from the cast.

Why thought ? I really like this pairing and i rather have a chapter on those two than on Risa and Aya because i don't really their dynamic as what is basically sex friends as this point, not to mention that their firsts chapters together had Risa drunken Aya and profit of her weak state to had sex with her. I really like the Miyu/Nozomi dynamic because Miyu respect that Nozomi is not interested and don't try to force a move but now she realise she can't keep it like that and had to make a decision. It's pretty interesting for me.

joined Dec 9, 2014

it would be boring to have a chapter only with them two and without anyone else from the cast.

Why thought ? I really like this pairing and i rather have a chapter on those two than on Risa and Aya because i don't really their dynamic as what is basically sex friends as this point, not to mention that their firsts chapters together had Risa drunken Aya and profit of her weak state to had sex with her. I really like the Miyu/Nozomi dynamic because Miyu respect that Nozomi is not interested and don't try to force a move but now she realise she can't keep it like that and had to make a decision. It's pretty interesting for me.

Well different strokes for different folks. But no. Risa and Aya are hot af. What happened in the first chapter was indeed shady, but I chose to believe Aya consented and it was misleading.
Also they've known each other for a long time, and despite them now just having sex, they are the only ones with the deepest romantic bond. Also Aya has a reason why she doesn't date Risa, but she also didn't like it when Risa joked about them being fwb. She is just unable to show her emotions unless she is drunk.

Miyu doesn't "respect" Nozomi's wish. She is simply too deep into the closet and has her own issues (lack of self confidence) to make a move. She never tried dropping any hint to get rejected and respect Nozomi's decision.
Plus I think she has some type of internalized homophobia.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 8:00PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

but I chose to believe Aya consented and it was misleading.

She said herself she let her guard down and she doesn't seem like someone who had give her consent.

She is simply too deep into the closet and has her own issues (lack of self confidence) to make a move.

Might be true too but that's because she is too afraid of being rejected and get her relation with Nozomi change for the worst. She doesn't want take the risk to ruin their relation.You're like Risa, you're just frustrated that Miyu don't try anything and think she should have done something sooner. But i prefer have their relation working like that, rather than having Miyu forcing her way into Nozomi, especially when you see how Nozomi was troubled after founding out the manager was a lesbian.Now imagine her reaction if Miyu had come to confess her feelings.It would had been probably disastrous with Nozomi probably hurting Miyu, who has already so little self-confidence.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 8:19PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

She said herself she let her guard down and she doesn't seem like someone who had give her consent.

Aya got drunk on her own will in a other chapter to have sex with Risa. So it's possible there wasn't an assault. I'll personally take it as that, and that the author didn't intend on making it seem like a rape and didn't think much about it.

She is simply too deep into the closet and has her own issues (lack of self confidence) to make a move.

Might be true too but that's because she is too afraid of being rejected and get her relation with Nozomi change for the worst. She doesn't want take the risk to ruin their relation.You're like Risa, you're just frustrated that Miyu don't try anything and think she should have done something sooner. But i prefer have their relation working like that, rather than having Miyu forcing her way into Nozomi, especially when you see how Nozomi was troubled after founding out the manager was a lesbian.Now imagine her reaction if Miyu had come to confess her feelings.It would had been probably disastrous with Nozomi probably hurting Miyu, who has already so little self-confidence.

I don't say she should have forced her way into Nozomi. There's a middle ground between the extremes of never confessing and.forcing her way, and Miyu is the other extreme. She had already decided she would never confess her feelings. Also I can't feel sorry for someone who did that on themselves. She has decided to never talk about her feelings and on top of that support Nozomi in finding a bf.

Anyway, Nozomi is the typical airhead in this story and doesn't have many layers imo. That's why I find her boring. I don't know what we're trying to conclude here. That's just me, some others might like her, there's no universal truth.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There's a middle ground between the extremes of never confessing and.forcing her way, and Miyu is the other extreme. She had already decided she would never confess her feelings. Also I can't feel sorry for someone who did that on themselves. She has decided to never talk about her feelings and on top of that support Nozomi in finding a bf.

If you get ride of the last bit,that's more or less Sayaka.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

HER EYES, DAYUM

To reply you must either login or sign up.