Forum › Adachi and Shimamura (Novel) discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Anybody know any other yuri LNs on this site?

Clicking on the Light Novel tag helps. ;)

And sneikkimies is also the one who released the other LN translation here, too. It seems our resident mothman translator is truly a glutton for punishment, hehe.

joined Aug 19, 2019

I was wondering why no one has talked about the new chapter, but it turned it out it wasn't uploaded on here yet.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I was wondering why no one has talked about the new chapter, but it turned it out it wasn't uploaded on here yet.

A new chapter? Oh, looks like there is indeed. Time to download, then.

Ah, looks like we get to catch up on Adachi's side of things this time. And meet Tarumi, surprisingly enough. Some good advice she got, if from suspicious sources.

“If I walk in a really stiff way, that should count as staying put, right?” Right... Quite the definition of staying put you have there. >_>

And a note to sneikkimies and co. While shougi is indeed correct as a romanization, the game already has shogi as its existing and widely used English name, which would probably be the correct choice here.

last edited at Dec 2, 2019 6:42AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Adachiiiiiiii. Why is my baby so lonely? It hurts.
2 chapters were released without much interaction from Adachi and Shimamura. And although this volume is making me sad, I think the story really needed something like this for Adachi to have the courage to move forward. Im very excited for the next chapter, because the two of them will hang out again right? Right??? I realy missed seeing them together.

Again, thank you sneikkeimies and team!

PS:
Where does Adashima takes place again? Not in Nagoya right, because they had to ride a train for 20 min to get there.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

PS:
Where does Adashima takes place again? Not in Nagoya right, because they had to ride a train for 20 min to get there.

Gifu or somewhere between Nagoya and Gifu. Gifu Castle is mentioned in the story later on I think.

joined Oct 5, 2016

wait what? So where's the new chapter uploaded to?

last edited at Dec 2, 2019 4:22PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

On NovelUpdate

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Also on sneikkimies' own site, linked in this thread as a source for downloads.

last edited at Dec 2, 2019 4:51PM

joined Oct 5, 2016

Thanks! Read the new stuff.
I actually liked the shimamura chapter. Tarumi is really putting in some work trying to hit on her, but Shima's just not as into it as when she's with Adachi. Like shima always plays apathetic, but with Tarumi she's not enjoying going along with things and she's relieved when alien girl shows up.

I didn't like the Adachi chapter as much, it feels like adachi has finally admitted that she loves shimamura like 3 times now. The fortune teller blatantly cold reading her was amusing though. Well have to see if things payoff in this volume.

Those two side chapters sure were gay though, huh? Little sis just hit puberty hard thinking about tasting fingers, and hino and nagafuji are both sneaky excited to take a bath together.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah could you put the spoilers under spoilers please ?New chapter isn't here yet.

Letys%20try%20this%20again
joined Mar 26, 2017

It's 2 in the morning and I'm about to go to bed when the new chapter drops.
Oh well, I can function on 3 hours of sleep ʰᵃʰᵃʰᵃ

Mybelovedgoddesses
Ylmc5f-b_400x400
joined Oct 22, 2019

Excuse me. Where can i download vol 2,3 ?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excuse me. Where can i download vol 2,3 ?

I believe I only just gave the link a few posts above this...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Hnng! trembles like was hit with an arrow got me right in the feels. Still not so use to a fictional person's monologue sounding so much like my own.
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next.
had to laugh at the fortune telling making and abrupt exit and now imagining her doing this at every mall she goes to.
Will read the bonus one later.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Adachi, you're cute when you go all "was our relationship never special" after a chapter where your Shimamura was mostly thinking about you.

Hnng! trembles like was hit with an arrow got me right in the feels. Still not so use to a fictional person's monologue sounding so much like my own.

Same here, same here. I would kinda want a chapter from Tarumi's point of view just to see how similar it could continue to be, because I'm pretty sure it would.

joined Aug 19, 2019

Adachi has got the best opening lines ever!

The pet shop scene is one of the most scenes I'm looking forward to seeing it animated (if they ever get that far into the story).
I actually teared up when adachi said that she regretted her answer and attitude towards the library girl.. and that she thinks about it every now and then.
Adachi reading that passage from that book, becoming her defining moment was so good to read.

I love this chapter a lot. It's full emotions, worries, anxieties and motivations.
Hmmm.. now what will Adachi say to Shimamura.

joined Aug 21, 2017

The plot progresses, my body readies

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Those two side chapters sure were gay though, huh? Little sis just hit puberty hard thinking about tasting fingers, and hino and nagafuji are both sneaky excited to take a bath together.

Yeah those two chapters have really been the saving grace here considering the fact that Shima and Adachi have like no interactions at all. I feel like Nagafuji might be an airhead but she's also a girl who knows how to get the things she wants and that thing just happens to be Hino and her naked together, can't wait for their next side chapter. I have high hopes for the next chapter, I want to see Adachi doing Adachi things. Thanks for the update Sneik.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

The pet shop scene is one of the most scenes I'm looking forward to seeing it animated (if they ever get that far into the story).
I second this motion so much! so.many.feels.

The world is shifting more towards boomerangs over fishing according to Nagafuji? I think it takes a particular kind of person to get along with her and Hino seems to have it covered.

So one of the visitors to Hino's house talks like the little blue girl then, huh? Guess that story element is going somewhere after all eh?

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Growth for Adachi. Finally!

Looking forward to the next, chapter. ^^

Thanks sneikkimies

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

PS:

Gifu or somewhere between Nagoya and Gifu. Gifu Castle is mentioned in the story later on I think.

Yeah thanks. Also, I read in Hitoma and Moke's interview that the mall in the story is MALera mall in Gifu.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Can I just say that this shit is literal cocaine to me? Every time they release a new chapter, I crush the phone I'm holding and snort it.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Can I just say that this shit is literal cocaine to me? Every time they release a new chapter, I crush the phone I'm holding and snort it.

Eeeeeeeeh, that sounds expensive....

joined Mar 5, 2019

Eeeeeeeeh, that sounds expensive....

Worth. Every. Shard.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

^ seems legit, this is also my cocaine at the moment.

To reply you must either login or sign up.