Forum › Comprehensive Tovarisch discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Purin! thank you so so so much!!!!

Kaiju Fan posted:

Each time I think this series has been complete it turns out there's still more. Not that I'm complaining.

THIS!!!
I thought for sure it was over with 3 extras, but there were 3 MORE!!! OMG including Chihaya and Miyako and the blessing of yet another Yuu and Kanna extra... ah! I must be dreaming, there's no way this is actually true. And it was such a cute extra too ... "Go back to being the silent you, please!!!!" She can't take it!! Yuu has so much love for her and Kanna doesn't know how to deal with it on top of her own love for Yuu hahaha.

Ah but not everything is joy and flowers... Reading about the author collapsing for working on multiple works and how painful it was to rush the ending even with many ideas left ... To the point that Arata cried, that hurt me too.

Even with a rushed ending, it was a great ending and with so many extras I can say that this is one of the best couples in yuri... It was great.

joined Aug 21, 2017

the constant barrage of Extras is a pretty nice wind down to this pretty good series

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

This is great, it's wonderful.

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

I love Extras and extras!!! This is blissss

Nui
joined Jun 22, 2019

So it seems that Kanna and Yuu have "done it" a ton of times, to bad no nsfw scenes though hehe.

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

So we now have extra chapters focusing on Kanna x Yuu and Akatsuki x Rika. Any chance of a Chihaya x Miyako chapter?

Ask and I shall receive. It was a pretty cute and funny chapter.

The other chapters were good too. And it seems like Kanna and Yuu ended up doing it. Too bad we didn't get to see it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

nesshoes posted:

So it seems that Kanna and Yuu have "done it" a ton of times, to bad no nsfw scenes though hehe.

I think they will but they have not yet... Kanna will need more time

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I feel like this had way too many characters for its own good. Chihaya and Miyako were great though.

I feel like this had way too many characters for its own good. Chihaya and Miyako were great though.

I think they were planning for it to go longer so they introduced a lot of characters so they could make chapters about them

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I think they were planning for it to go longer so they introduced a lot of characters so they could make chapters about them

Yeah I can see that. It's a shame cause the focused chapters are really good. Still, the author keeps introducing characters till the very end, first the tanned rival, then the entire student council, then that random ghostly girl, then not one but two twin sisters... At that rate we would have needed a wiki just to keep up!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I'm dead, the sweetness has killed me.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I know this series has been finished for a while now in Japan but I'm still bummed it had to end so abruptly. I wish we'd gotten to see more because I love Arata Iri and their sense of humor. To finally have one of my favorites be fully translated and come to an end hurts but is so good at the same time.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

These extras are great and I'm sure it goes without saying but they could have easily gone on longer with the main pair alone. Those two were awesome and now amongst my fav yuri couples.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yuu has changed even more than Kanna!

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

This is so good! Now that it is complete I will read from the beginning another 3 times. Thank you so much for the translation, Purin.

I hope Arata Iri make a continuation of this series.

28184efe-1f2f-43bc-88b9-e0b210e2f090
joined Apr 20, 2019

I always wanna see more of them so bad!!!! I love them so much

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

No, is that it! Darn, at least we got a few more cute moments between my two favorite ships

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Omg i love this series so much (´ε` ʃƪ)♡ I want it never end

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

when i finished chapter 13 t thought the manga was fine a bit rushed but an ok manga with great characters, but after reading the extras i can say for sure that comprehensive tovarisch is masterpiece a 10/10

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I wish this manga would pull an Arifureta and just keep on churning out extra chapters because they're turning out better than the actual story

joined Nov 21, 2019

And the series is now officially completed. I kind of wish there were side stories for Chihaya x Miyako and the Student Council too, but oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

I'm sad that it's over... The editor really was wrong to want to include the student council though

It's a good thing that we somehow got so many extras, that way we still got some insight into the main characters' relationships + fluff, but it feels like some of them (like the Akatsuki and Rika one) should've been in the main story instead

All in all this is an adorable mess

joined Feb 14, 2019

Scanlator here!

The side-story oneshot chapters are pretty recent (as in, a couple months ago recent), so we might see more of them at some point. Arata Iri mentioned a Chihaya/Miyako chapter specifically, but I'm not sure when we can expect it. I imagine she has her hands full with the Todo no Tsumari reboot right now.

joined Nov 21, 2019

Scanlator here!

The side-story oneshot chapters are pretty recent (as in, a couple months ago recent), so we might see more of them at some point. Arata Iri mentioned a Chihaya/Miyako chapter specifically, but I'm not sure when we can expect it. I imagine she has her hands full with the Todo no Tsumari reboot right now.

Wait, there's going to be a reboot of Todo no Tsumari? Was she not not satisfied with the original or something like that?

Also, I hope we do get a Chihaya/Miyako chapter. They're my 2nd favorite couple after Kanna xYuu.

joined Nov 25, 2019

Damn, ive been waiting for the translation of this. My day has literally been the worse but this made my YEAR better. Cant describe my love for it
Holy fucking shit i love them and i do hope the author have great things

To reply you must either login or sign up.