Forum › Yuri-chan, Yuri-chan Everywhere discussion

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Jesus Christ.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This is getting out of hand. Now there are four of them.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

I'm not sure how to feel about this... On the other hand, it's always nice to see more watamote doujins so (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

I guess I'm pretty stupid cause I have nOooOO Idea hOW TO FOLLOw The pLOt

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Four Yuri from different time meet together. This is interesting.
At first, I was very confused who is Yuri #1,2,3,4. They look the same! But remembering their outfit can help a lot.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Four Yuri from different time meet together. This is interesting.
At first, I was very confused who is Yuri #1,2,3,4. They look the same! But remembering their outfit can help a lot.

I couldn't remember their outfits I was so lost

Giga_animehq_9
joined Feb 9, 2018

Wow! Yuri Tamura! My favorite character~! How awesome is that~?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Yuri trap is when you've mistaken yuri genre for Yuri character...

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

This is cute and I love it.

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Just to clarify
Yuri #1 is wearing the normal uniform, yellow blazer with the white shirt underneath, and has only met Tomoko during the filed trip where she got into a fight with Mako because Mako joined Minami's group.

Yuri #2 is wearing the yellow blazer with a black cardigan(?) underneath and has already gone through the field trip but hasn't gone to not-disneyland where she got angry at Tomoko for calling her "hey" instead of calling her name or her last name and got jealous of Nemo and Tomoko calling each other by nicknames. Also, her latest memory is that time Tomoko said her goodbyes to her sempai and decided to be a better person.

Yuri#3 is wearing the grey sweater, she's further in time than the other two, but she hasn't gone on the college visit with Tomoko where they started calling each other by first name. There's not really that much other than that

Yuri#4 is wearing the clear sweater, and she is our Yuri, the one we see in the manga.

Yuri#5 is wearing the black sweater and is fuuuuuture Yuri from the space age. Ok no, but you get the idea.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Wait what happened in 5.5 (5.6) on page 1

5a4df4be2470f
joined Oct 3, 2018

i want to ask the same thing

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

i want to ask the same thing

4 Yoshidas maybe?

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

I like to imagine it's 4 Tomokos, because that would be hilarious. Just 4 Tomokos with different levels of cynicism.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Basically it's the other girls getting clones. The two on the left are naturally Yoshida and Katou, and it's probably safe to assume one of the remaining two is Ucchi. Not sure about that last one, though. Maybe Komi?

joined Jan 12, 2018

Oh, that's was easy guess! It's based on this manga: Aizawa-san Multiplies.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

now they have kagebunshin...

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

THIS IS BRILLIANT

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

so many Yuris~~~

that moment in chapter 4 when they said their first names to each other...
my heart...

joined Feb 11, 2019

A couple of mistranslations in the Itou-san chapter. First, I'm pretty sure that "foreballs from a cut stance" aren't a thing; it's supposed to be something like "drawing out four balls using cut batting". That refers to a tactic that's controversial in Japanese high school baseball, where the batter exploits the "fouls don't count as strikes after two strikes" rule by deliberately hitting fouls in order to wear out the pitcher and eventually force him to throw out four balls and thus surrender the first base. It became controversial after the 2013 Summer Koushien where a certain batter from an Iwate prefecture school kept doing it. Also, I believe that "safety bunt" is a Japan-specific term, and in the US they are called something like "bunting for a base hit".
Next, the bottom left panel on page 3 should be more like "She even addresses her friend from middle school as 'Naruse-san', so apparently the hurdle is pretty high", implying that the "final goal" they're talking about is getting Kotomi to address Itou by her given name.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's quite a greeting they got there. Not obsessed at all... :D

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

A couple of mistranslations in the Itou-san chapter. First, I'm pretty sure that "foreballs from a cut stance" aren't a thing; it's supposed to be something like "drawing out four balls using cut batting". That refers to a tactic that's controversial in Japanese high school baseball, where the batter exploits the "fouls don't count as strikes after two strikes" rule by deliberately hitting fouls in order to wear out the pitcher and eventually force him to throw out four balls and thus surrender the first base. It became controversial after the 2013 Summer Koushien where a certain batter from an Iwate prefecture school kept doing it. Also, I believe that "safety bunt" is a Japan-specific term, and in the US they are called something like "bunting for a base hit".

Alas, Koto was not available to translate for us.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It took me ages to figure out the Itou-san chapter. Is it Hikari that wants Tomoki (too?) or is she simply projecting in her mind what Kotomi thinks?

It would have been awesome if Futaki were included

joined Feb 11, 2019

It took me ages to figure out the Itou-san chapter. Is it Hikari that wants Tomoki (too?) or is she simply projecting in her mind what Kotomi thinks?

She's not projecting what Kotomi thinks, those were actual quotes of things Kotomi has (unintentionally) said out loud while Itou was listening.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i wonder how weird 4 yuu would have been , the nerd yuu from middle school , the cute looking yuu (still virgin) , the cute looking yuu (not virgin) , the cute looking yuu used to being sexualy assault by tomoko

To reply you must either login or sign up.